Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Make Room for Baybee" show on TLC

Posted by kidlesskim 
"Make Room for Baybee" show on TLC
October 25, 2008
I channel surfed onto this trainwreck the other night and while I missed the beginning, it was a pretty predictable script and quite easy to follow. 30 something horribly misshapen moo who just had a baybee. Her stomach was SO HUGE that I had originally thought that they were filming her prior to giving birth, but then they showed the baybee who was a day or two old. Her walls were painted this God AWFUL shade of Red that had to be manmade because I have never seen that shade occur in nature. Anyway, the grandmoow was there to "help out" and I am thinking, WHERE is the baby daddy? Then grandmoo goes on to answer that question when she starts bragging about how her daughter is cut out to be a single moo because she is so organized (not enough to use birth control though, apparently) and FULL of energy (but not for long as we are about to see).

Grandmoo cleans, cooks up enough shit to freeze for a month of meals, shops, feeds the kyd etc, while her fat assed slob of a daughter just snores away sprawled sideways on the bed. Then the moo has to take the kyd for a check up and is in awe that, "I have to take diapers and changes of clothes! This is ALL so new to me!!!!" Aaawwww, she is a first timer at 35. Then her best friend, who is also a breeder, drops by to give her some of her veteran moomie insight, says some nice stuff about how great the noo moo will doo, etc.....ENTER the baby daddy. They are in Tuscan but he flies in from Los Angeles where he resides for a 5 day visit. He says that they"....went into this knowing that they would both be single parents...." Did I miss something? What does he MEAN "Went into it"???? Surely they didn't plan this, so he must mean that she oopsed him during a weeklong business trip and that he refused to give up his life or move when she refused to abort. I fail to see how that qualifies him as a "single parent" though.

They don't even have the kind of rapport with one another you would expect to see between a couple with a short term romantic involvement. They don't look one another in the eye, they don't touch, etc........He says he has hopes of one or the other moving closer for the sake of their son, but I doubt that will happen. It gives no details, but either he is already married or has NO INTENTION of hanging out with the whore who just popped out his bastard kyd. The thing that was the channel turner for me though is when moocow said that she couldn't remember what life was like before she birthed her son (he's about a week old at this point), but that it didn't matter because, "Nothing in my life was important, until he was born".

I am sorry, but that is a pathetic thing to say about oneself. NOTHING was important in her life until she gave birth??? That also implies that nothing will ever be as important afterwards either. While I feel like my life took a turn in a very positive direction after I met my husband, there were LOTS of things/people/events in my life which I considered important BEFORE he came along and I expect there will be many more afterwards. What exactly does that say about a person who feels that NOTHING was important before they gave birth? I don't know what it should say but I interpret as meaning that possibly they have horribly low self esteem, are very insincere if they ever told anyone they cared for or loved them, they are mentally ill or emotionally unstable, that the kyd has an INSURMOUNTABLE void which he will be expected to fill in moomie, and that they have never been NOR will they ever be happy, OR they have a terribly low intelligence level. Possibly it's a combination of all.

If I EVER hear of someone I know saying this then I will emotionally sever ALL ties with them as they are not the kind of person I would want on my speed dial.
Re: "Make Room for Baybee" show on TLC
October 25, 2008
My Oma used to say, with laconic understatement, "Never is a long time."

If the mom never had anything important in her life till she had a kid, that is truly pathetic and I would question the parental qualifications of someone with such a lack of drive and ambition and skill to do ANYTHING interesting with her life. For 3.5 decades!
October 25, 2008
The losers on that show are incredible! I heard this shit from someone I knew..like she wasn't maternal and nurturing and whatever, yada-yada til she had the loaf 13 years ago. Yeah, whatever. You were 30-fucking-two when you had the loaf, what the fuck did you do with your life before you oopsed ex DH?

Another friend had a bastard by a married man (nice kid, but he's still not legitimate) who stopped smoking. Commendable move, of course. But when I gave her kudos on it, she went into the whole "I have a son I have to worry about." Fuck stopping because you might not die of cancer or a heart condition. Nope. Sprog trumps all. Fucking breeders!

It sounds like this idiot moo is a trainwreck in progress. Organised my ass! £5 years old and she couldn't figure out a reliable BC method.
Gigabyte
October 26, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
You
> were 30-fucking-two when you had the loaf, what
> the fuck did you do with your life before you
> oopsed ex DH?

Very good point Merlyn. I do not understand why aome women has no future or hope. They can have education, career, adventures and great thing they can enjoy but NOO, instead have the kid will solve problem.

Again this is another trainwreck.
Anonymous User
October 26, 2008
Wow! Just, wow! Does this dumb ass actually think her life is going to now suddenly get exciting because she pushed a baybee out of her hoo ha? Parenthood seems like a prison sentence to me. If her life was meaningless before, imagine her living it under the terms of her loaf's wants and needs. Imagine a meaningless life coupled with sleep deprivation. The whole duh lives far, far away thing will be a real treat when she needs money for the loaf or help with it. She's retaaaded!
October 26, 2008
She can't remember what life was like prior to mooing? Doubtful - I'll safely bet she not only vividly remembers her life before hatching her cunt-maggot, but painfully yearns for that life. She's probably letting her mother do all the scutwork because Moomie is now done playing house and she expects her own momma to clean up the mess and put the toys away.

And re: the Duh...the initial impression I got from him was he wanted no kids, and she did, so he agreed to knock her ass up with the promise that he'd be gone when the pee stick turned blue. Sort of like a sperm donation without the anonymity. I am also wondering how they "went into this" knowing they'd both be single parents. From the sound of things, neither of them are actual parents...Duh is making it a point to stay away (don't blame him one bit), and Moo is probably too lazy to wipe her own ass, let alone care for a child. They may have produced a child together (or not -- maybe the baby-daddy was just the only guy she slept with whose name she remembered), but it takes more than that to make someone a parent.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login