Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blurting out offence

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Blurting out offence
October 27, 2008
First off, I just want to say that I freaking love the quips/humour that everyone on this board comes up with, I often find myself cackling long and loud from some of things people come up with here!

I was wondering, has anyone here ever been in a situation with a breeder where the breeder has said/done something and before you knew it you'd blurted out something that you probably should've kept to yourself?

I've never done it, but I've come close. A few years ago on my first day at a new job, my new boss was telling me about her kids and told me her daughter's name was Peyton. I had to bite my tongue to keep from blurting out, "'Peyton'?! What in the HELL kind of name is THAT?!". There have been a couple of other times when I've come THIS close to saying something that would highly offend someone, but I've managed to keep it in check because the person was a boss/teacher/boyfriend's mother etc. However, I know myself well enough to know that one day someone will say something and I won't be able to stop myself from spitting out "WHAT THE HELL #$%%^@*^%*&^*@&*!*" or something similar.

Has this happened to any of you?
Re: Blurting out offence
October 27, 2008
Which time?
I blurt out all the time. I see no need to be nice, if you try to force your opinions upon me.
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
Yes, this I did blurt out...
Misbehaving male sprog at Stop & Shop...
I made some flippant remark, so I got some bingo from a brood sow, followed by, 'well, yours probably does the same thing'. To which I responded, without thinking, "I'm not stupid enough to breed."
You should have heard all the gasps.
Ha.
deegee
October 27, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes, this I did blurt out...
> Misbehaving male sprog at Stop & Shop...
> I made some flippant remark, so I got some bingo
> from a brood sow, followed by, 'well, yours
> probably does the same thing'. To which I
> responded, without thinking, "I'm not stupid
> enough to breed."
> You should have heard all the gasps.
> Ha.

Man, your reply was precious! ROTFLMAO!
Anonymous User
October 27, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Which time?
> I blurt out all the time. I see no need to be
> nice, if you try to force your opinions upon me.

I didn't mean when you're amongst family or strangers when it doesn't matter if you offend them, I meant like in situations where you don't really want to offend the person because they're a prospective employer or something, like in my example with my new boss
October 27, 2008
I'm surprised I have a tongue left from biting it but when you are conditioned to live in a breeder world you have to just shut down when it's in your face. I am really aware of this sometimes when I'm tempted to say something to someone I'm with and if I do I inevitably get a glare from another breeder.
BratsNONONO
October 27, 2008
A former friend of mine named her brat "Aspen Chayanne". When she first told me, I almost started laughing and told her that her brat would probably end up doing lapdances.

It's ten years later now and that ugly little crotchturd is too clumsy to dance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login