Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pissed moo of awwwwtistic kid challenges Denis Leary to walk in her shoes

Posted by catmeow 
Pissed moo of awwwwtistic kid challenges Denis Leary to walk in her shoes
October 27, 2008
http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1128012

Hey, moo, you decided to have your "special" chiiillld. Denis Leary is right about this.

(from article) "Moo said Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin will have her vote next week because, as the mother of a special needs baby, “She not only talks the talk, but walks the walk. She says she’s going to help us."

Breedersow wants more handouts!

If McCain wins, Palin will probably become President before his term is over. Moo talks as if she's the Presidential candidate now.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
I like this comment to the story:

I wouldn't leave my 6 year old alone in the kitchen with a jar of jelly, roll of paper towels and a toaster, and he's not autistic. does anyone want to lend me their nanny?

I recently found out that, of all people, veteran comic Jackie Mason is making and posting Youtube videos about various political topics. I watched a few and disagreed with his viewpoints in general but I would NEVER say he has to shut up--how un-American!

Besides, comics in general are part of the smart people. Smarter than dumb moos whining about their kids. So listen when someone smarter is talking, moo.
No wonder all these idiots with their spayshul awwtistic snowflakes love Palin and her tard baby. The world doesn't owe you shit, Moo. You CHOSE to breed, now deal with it!
Well, it stands to reason that most mothers would identify with the parent of a retard.
Well, it stands to reasons that most mothers would identify with the parent of a retard.

Zing! bouncing and laughing
YAWN.

Another angry mommy. So what else is new?
If that's true of someone's 6 year old, they've got problems....and those problems are only going to get worse.
Re: Pissed moo of awwwwtistic kid challenges Denis Leary to walk in her shoes
October 28, 2008
He apologized sad smiley

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1128280&format=comments#CommentsArea

Ok, which one of you wrote this comment? lol

"Why did Dennis Leary apologize when he is absolutely, 100% correct? "Autism, Shmautism" is right. I agree with Leary and WRKO host Dr. Michael Savage, what most of these kids need is a good hard slap or a kick in the pants and to be hold get over it. I've seen these kids in action, looking for attention. Trust me, if they get hungry enough they'll talk, in complete sentences too."
Nobody's got the balls to stand up to these fucking cunts and tell them exactly where it's at. Nobody, and that's sad.

Unfortunately, people with balls have to hide behind discussion boards - like ours - in order to be safe and not have the public back lash, because don't you know, anybody who is doing TMIJITW surely should NOT be ridiculed for anything! Mommies have it soooo haaaaard, and the life of one mommy is surely not as haaaaard as the life of the next mommy and so on...............
Gawd, we're doomed. Whatever happened to common sense? Nebraska, get ready.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login