Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1212 Sextuplet Hoax

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1212 Sextuplet Hoax
April 12, 2006
I saw this crap on the news this morning. These people are sick fucks. I would never be one to donate money or anything else to someone in this situation. I would figure the couple was using fertility drugs to have that big of a litter, and that it was their own damn fault. Now, if it was a story about someone with an unusually large litter of premature, sick kittens, I could understand people helping out!
CF Scorpio
Re: 1212 Sextuplet Hoax
April 12, 2006
As long as society keeps rewarding breeders for having frankenlitters, there will be other such scammers trying to get donations and publicity.
Antistupiditygal
April 12, 2006
If people want to donate money to a good cause, try the Red Cross. Salvation Army. USOcares.org for the troops. Or if it just HAS to be "for the children", a local charity for abused/neglected children. I'm sorry, but I just have zero sympathy for people who intentionally had freaklitters and even less for those who got scammed by a couple claiming to have one.
Water Lily
April 12, 2006
Same here. It would be nicer if money went to: abused/neglected children, elderly and senior citizens, uso/military whatever have you. Not just supporting peoples stupidity.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 13, 2006
Animal shelters get all my donation money and I've sent stuff to our guys overseas. No way is some breeder with 1 let alone 6 brats getting any of my cash.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.