Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ran into the Sow at the Y again

Posted by Seacreature 
Ran into the Sow at the Y again
October 29, 2008
I like to swim at the Y about twice a week. About a month or so ago, I happened to ask a simple question to a woman changing near me in the locker room.

I asked the woman if the pool was open that day because it had been closed due to an accident when I had been there the week before. Little did I know that she was a talker, a life-story teller, as well as a sow of seven. She started simply enough, telling me the pool was indeed open that day. Then she went on to say that her son was swimming at the moment and that he was the one who caused the 'accident' the week before. You see, he has kidney problems, couldn't hold it and exploded with piss and diarreah into the pool. She continued with the usual, "As a mother of seven, you get used to those things, blah blah blah, this is the only time I have to myself to shower because it's always 'mommy this and mommy that' with seven, you know blah blah blah..." I was too polite as usual. I just nodded, smiled and got dressed as quickly as possible.

Last night she was there again. Rushing to put on her clothes, combing her wet hair out, sighing and grunting. I politely smiled at her and continued to my locker to start changing. As I pulled out my swimsuit, woman came in to announce that there were no Pullups in the bag and quickly left. I misheard and thought she'd said there was no pool, so I stupidly asked the sow if the pool was open that day. AGAIN. I should have known. Sow goes on to announce that her son had shit his Pullups and there were no more. Then she had to say the whole 'mother of seven' sshpeel again, all the while rushing in an exaggerated manner. I thanked her and turned away, pretending to be looking for something in the depths of my bag. All the while she continued rushing back and forth, finally stopping to put all the lotions, soaps and whatever back into her huge bag. So that's twice I've spoken to this woman, and each time I've had to hear something about one of her sons shitting. Seven fucking kids, at least one that I know of with medical problems.

I know...it's the Y. There are fucking moms and kids everywhere. I don't mind it and am pretty good at blocking it out. It's just a constant reminder of my lovely freedom. There are mothers and kids everywhere. I watched a stupid Moo trying to drag her huge stroller through the double doors of the gym building. Of course two people helped her pull the stupid bulky thing through. At least kids aren't allowed in the gym with all of the nice machines, which I also frequent. The pool is fine, there's usually a lane or three set aside for the brats. I stay in my lap lane and it's all good. But man, I'd love to get one of those endless pools!
wallflower
Re: Ran into the Sow at the Y again
October 29, 2008
You should have asked her why she felt it was ok to pollute the earth with SEVEN new consumers and producers of waste. Is this like the 19th century or something? People like that make me sick.
Anonymous User
October 29, 2008
"But man, I'd love to get one of those endless pools!"

Meeeee tooo!! They run about $21K. The pool at our town's health club doesn't follow the adult swim rules. Kiddees can be there any time, even during arthritis water therapy that I used to go to. I had to worry about bratley jumping in and bumping my aching joints.

Brat shit in the pool is horribly disgusting. It's a shame that the Y is so kid oriented.
October 29, 2008
OMG.

" Then she went on to say that her son was swimming at the moment and that he was the one who caused the 'accident' the week before. You see, he has kidney problems, couldn't hold it and exploded with piss and diarreah into the pool. "

And this is the same kid that wears Pull-ups in the pool?

Here's an idea..if your kid can't control himself, how about not taking him to a public pool until he can? Instead of having the pool close down for many days?

But that would make too much sense.

She may be used to shit all over her own house, but that's disgusting.

An endless pool sounds pretty damned good.
October 29, 2008
Ewwwww! That's all I can say. Why must disgusting sprogs turn everything into a bio hazard? I don't want to swim in some piss & shit-filled pool!
October 30, 2008
Right about now, an endless pool sounds great!

That's just sick about the kid peeing and crapping in the pool! EWWWWWW
Why do these brats that can't control themselves HAVE to be allowed in the pool. Those pull-ups for the pool are RIDICULOUS! If I'd been peeing and crapping all over the place when young, my mum simply wouldn't have permitted me to go swimming! But that would be too ha-a-a-a-a-ard for the sow, I think. That would require THINKING, something we must NEVER expect breeders to do. After all the world revolves around Moomiw and Snowflake(s).

And why do the fucking kiddies have to be in the pool when arthritic people are having THEIR THERAPY?! Fucking brats have to be EVERYFUCKINGWHERE!
October 30, 2008
WHY WHY WHY doesn't the management of the Y say anything to this woman?

Do they realize what a health violation that is? I would have my ass on the phone with the health department PRONTO. Some new rules would be made quickly.

What the fuck is with breeders? Do they think everyone want to swim in the excrement and filthy of their fucking offspring?
deegee
October 30, 2008
To me, this ranks right up there with that diaper-changing at Starbucks incident. This goes well beyond any "inconvenience" and has moved into the health hazard area. That kid should be simply banned from the pool. The moo should be made (or sued) to pay for the costs of the clean-up as well as any lost revenues the Y incurred. But of course, everyone ELSE will have to bear the costs of this shitter and the moo's failure to keep it away from the pool it has no business being near.
October 30, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But man, I'd love
> to get one of those endless pools!

So would I!!! I considered joining a gym so I could access a pool but it would have to be a Bally's or something because god only knows how many germs the breeders bring into those locker rooms. I mean, this woman's family is a fecal factory! Are you kidding? I haven't had a cold in 3 years. If I got near that brood I'd be dead in a day.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
October 30, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:

> It's a shame that the Y is so kid oriented.

But, the "Y" in "YM/WCA" stands for "young". So it really is all about the children as usual.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Catabat
October 30, 2008
It's a shame about all the breeders at the Y. The ones in my city at least are great facilities but you're right, they're overrun with screaming yard apes.

I rock the City swimming pools here. They have set lane times, the whole pool is laned unless we share with an adult water class, and there are NO BRATS ALLOWED. If parents turn up with kids, mouthing off about it's a public pool and Snotleigh should be allowed to swim whenever he likes, (and believe me they try it), they politely get told to fuck off and come back when the public swim is on. I LOVE it.

As for breeder sow with her shit-boy - no and fucking NO. We're sorry he has kidney problems. Here are your choices. Rubber-diaper him, or take him home. Jesus, pool staff don't get paid enough to have to deal with this. Gross.
Anonymous User
October 30, 2008
"But, the "Y" in "YM/WCA" stands for "young". So it really is all about the children as usual"

LOL! You're right about that poofy puff!

What I don't understand is why these breeders actually think that a diaper or pull up will contain their kids shit, especially if it's runny! I remember when my niece wore pull ups, they didn't seem to be that substantial. I'm soooooo grossed out by little kids in the pool. You know they all piss and sometimes shit in it.
October 30, 2008
This is the tragedy about hotels. Nice pool, but.....yes, the screaming is coming from the pool. no thanks.

Edited to say the last time I was in a hotel pool, it was early April, and husband I were completely alone because the water for too cold for the little....dears.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
Anonymous User
October 30, 2008
RR- The "cold" pool thing at hotels is a great way to keep breeders out. This summer DH and I stayed at a Wyndham Hotel in Gettysburg for a weekend getaway. They had a gorgeous indoor pool. DH and I were thrilled to be the only ones in it our first afternoon there, until a moo came in with 2 toadlers holding each of her hands and a loaf in one of those sling things. She asked us if the water was nice. I said it was freezing, and that we were getting out soon because we could hardly stand it. Dh added that his balls were up in his chest it was so cold. Moo said, "oh" and quickly left. We stayed in for 2 hours of childless bliss.
deegee
October 30, 2008
BBgone, even if the water were nice, would you have been able to lie to the moo (and keep a straight face) about the water's temperature so you could have the pool to yourself anyway? LOL!
Anonymous User
October 30, 2008
deegee Wrote:
> BBgone, even if the water were nice, would you
> have been able to lie to the moo (and keep a
> straight face) about the water's temperature so
> you could have the pool to yourself anyway? LOL!

Tee Hee!! Absolutely I could, and I did!! My teaching experience gave me wonderful kid/parunt manipulation skills as part of my survival techniques.
October 30, 2008

I rock the City swimming pools here. They have set lane times, the whole pool is laned unless we share with an adult water class, and there are NO BRATS ALLOWED. If parents turn up with kids, mouthing off about it's a public pool and Snotleigh should be allowed to swim whenever he likes, (and believe me they try it), they politely get told to fuck off and come back when the public swim is on. I LOVE it.
That is so awesome! I need to do a little research, maybe I can find a public pool with better rules.

That's hilarious, bratbgone... My husband is the same way, he'd probably have to get a quip about his shrinkin' balls in there. Heehee!

It's a good thing that I'm not a germ-o-phobe. As long as there's a strong smell of chlorine, I'm okay. It's a nice facility and the pool is always clean. I've been to some not-so-nice Y's and that's not always the case.

But yea...Shitley and moo of 7 have got to go. I have zero respect for parents who have that many children. What the fuck are they thinking? Only of themselves of course!
October 30, 2008
brat, that is awesome. She sounds like a real brain trust....Seriously, fucking brilliant.

-Al Swearingen
October 30, 2008
That is awesome bratbgone! Hahaha! Your husband sounds like mine...he'd probably wanna get a ball comment in there somehow or other.

Wow, Catabat, what a deal they have at that pool. NO stinking, pissing, shitting, screaming, running, jumping obnoxious kids allowed! I suppose I could look around a bit more to see what my other options are as far as a pool goes. At least this Y facility is a nice one. As long as the pool stinks of chlorine I'm good...though I've never been much of a germ-o-phobe anyway.

I think I'm gonna mind my own business in the locker room from now on. I really don't want to have to hear about Shitley anymore. I might roll my eyes without realizing it and send her into a tizzy.
October 30, 2008
"I said it was freezing, and that we were getting out soon because we could hardly stand it. Dh added that his balls were up in his chest it was so cold. Moo said, "oh" and quickly left."

Ah ha ha ha ha!! Mighty quick thinking, bratBgone! Good for you! I'll have to remember that one!
October 30, 2008
I think that it should be a health department regulation, that any person who is required to wear a diaper, adult diaper, plastic pants, or reasonable facsimile thereof, etc......due to voluntary OR involuntary shit or piss incontinence problems, be BANNED from any communal area where there is a potential danger, however slight, that the general public will come into contact with their bodily waste/fluids. This should include contamination via personal contact through skin, inhalation, or ingestion either directly or indirectly such as third person transfer as in the case of a restaurant customer who has been holding a baybee with a leaky diaper might transfer the bacteria and/or virus' onto inanimate objects such as tables, chairs, walls, etc........

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should a person with shit/piss incontinence be allowed into a food preparation area, dining hall, public cafeteria, or any other place which has been designated as a public food/drink consumption area, unless they are wearing an approved bio-hazard containment device, which should be CLEARLY marked as bio hazardous, on or around their bum holes and pissholes. The following should also be off limits to incontinent shitters and pissers AND STRICTLY ENFORCED, unless they are wearing the bio-hazard containment devices:

Restaurant premises
Hospital premises
Public dining halls including school cafeterias, mess halls, within 100 yards of lunch wagons, etc......
Public pools/spas/saunas
Grocery store premises
Convenience stores where prepared food is sold
ANY place where prepared food is sold, wholesale OR retail, including malls and shopping centers
Public restrooms
Public transportation, including restrooms AND ticket purchase/waiting areas
Meat markets/veggie stands
Ice cream parlors
ALL Doctor and Dentists' offices, including waiting rooms

If the government wants to designate bio-safe places for these shit filled diapers to be changed and disposed of then so be it. However, until that day arrives then the only lawful place where a diaper of any type should be allowed to be changed is in a private residence, private vehicle or vessel, or in appropiate medical settings. They should only be allowed admittance to public areas of ANY type when wearing the bio-safety containment device.
October 31, 2008

However, until that day arrives then the only lawful place where a diaper of any type should be allowed to be changed is in a private residence, private vehicle or vessel, or in appropiate medical settings. They should only be allowed admittance to public areas of ANY type when wearing the bio-safety containment device.

Only in a perfect world...

*sigh*sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login