Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

These little pieces of shit should be shot.

Posted by CherryBlossom 
These little pieces of shit should be shot.
October 29, 2008
http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/latest/5112073/flamingo-bash

Teens Charged Over Attack on Flamingo

Four teenagers have been charged over an attack on a blind elderly flamingo at the Adelaide Zoo. Police said two males aged 17 and two men aged 18 and 19 were charged with aggravated ill-treatment of an animal.

Zoo officials said the bird was believed to be around 80 years old, making it one of the oldest flamingos in the world. It's thought the flamingo was attacked yesterday afternoon and suffered beak damage, head trauma and bleeding from the left eye.

The bird was sedated and taken to a local vet and his condition improved overnight. Zoo experts say he should recover.

The flamingo arrived at the zoo in the 1930s and shares his enclosure with a Chilean flamingo that arrived in Adelaide about 1948.

The pair are two of only three flamingos currently in captivity in Australia. Police are hoping to speak to several people who were at the zoo at the time of the attack.

A zoo spokeswoman described the injured bird as tame and docile.

CUNTS.
Re: These little pieces of shit should be shot.
October 30, 2008
Yes, they SHOULD be shot! Why mistreat an animal which meant them no harm. There was no threat of injury--the bird is tame and docile, for Chrissake!! Fucking brats!
October 30, 2008
Oh come on now, they were just expressing their creativity. Their individuation. They're very gifted individuals, you know, and I'm SURE this was the only way to express it. (rollseyes)
October 30, 2008
They should do the same to the attackers. We lost a tiger last year to 3 hispanic "kids" who don't apparently understand what a fence or a tiger mean.

What these animals endure at our hands is more than I can bear.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
October 30, 2008
I agree, Rose. This is the kind of thing that just makes my blood boil. That poor, dear bird....just minding its own business, so trusting of people.

And the saddest part is the fact that these four pricks won't get the punishment they deserve. Oh, and by the way, guys....it takes a really big man to beat up an 80-year-old tame flamingo. Fucking cowards.

Thank goodness the old guy will recover. I certainly hope so. sad smiley

I really wonder at the thought processes of people this cruel. I mean, who in their right mind thinks, "Hey, it would be really funny to hurt this defenseless animal."
There are some beautiful, tall birds with long legs in my neighborhood (I don't know what kind of birds they are...a type of stork, perhaps?) and they're so elegant, quiet, and graceful. They walk around just picking up worms and bugs near the small lake in our complex. When my husband and I take walks around the neighborhood at night, we stop to gaze upon them, just like they stop what they're doing to look at us. We think they're beautiful. No humans bother them so they aren't afraid of us and just go about their business. We'd never, ever consider hurting them. What the fuck is wrong with some people?
Anonymous User
October 30, 2008
It's the trust that poor bird has that breaks my heart. Animals have such innocence. I actually think these kids should be beaten to death. They're sick sociopaths.
October 30, 2008
It's proof that some humans are REAL animals and they're the ones who SHOULD belong in a zoo.eye rolling smiley
October 30, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's the trust that poor bird has that breaks my
> heart. Animals have such innocence. I actually
> think these kids should be beaten to death.
> They're sick sociopaths.

Human cruelty to animals seems to know no bounds. I vote for dropping these pinheads into the tiger enclosure, blindfolded, and let nature take it's course, so to speak.
Shooting is too good for those sick little turds. They should get have a hard poke in both wrists and be dropped into the shark tank.
October 30, 2008
Fucking psychos. That story just breaks my heart. Poor flamingo - to live such a long and peaceful, happy life only for THAT to happen to him. Makes me sick.

it takes a really big man to beat up an 80-year-old tame flamingo. Fucking cowards.

Even "better": FOUR "big men"! Ooh, yeah, we're all really impressed with your manly manliness. :cen
October 30, 2008
They should be caned at the zoo, on a daily basis.
October 30, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree, Rose. This is the kind of thing that
> just makes my blood boil. That poor, dear
> bird....just minding its own business, so trusting
> of people.
>
> And the saddest part is the fact that these four
> pricks won't get the punishment they deserve. Oh,
> and by the way, guys....it takes a really big man
> to beat up an 80-year-old tame flamingo. Fucking
> cowards.
>
> Thank goodness the old guy will recover. I
> certainly hope so. sad smiley
>
> I really wonder at the thought processes of people
> this cruel. I mean, who in their right mind
> thinks, "Hey, it would be really funny to hurt
> this defenseless animal."
> There are some beautiful, tall birds with long
> legs in my neighborhood (I don't know what kind of
> birds they are...a type of stork, perhaps?) and
> they're so elegant, quiet, and graceful. They
> walk around just picking up worms and bugs near
> the small lake in our complex. When my husband
> and I take walks around the neighborhood at night,
> we stop to gaze upon them, just like they stop
> what they're doing to look at us. We think
> they're beautiful. No humans bother them so they
> aren't afraid of us and just go about their
> business. We'd never, ever consider hurting them.
> What the fuck is wrong with some people?

I know... I really don't understand it myself, Rats. I don't know how anyone can just waltz up to some poor, innocent, trusting animal and get a thrill out of hurting it. The people who make me feel REALLY homicidal are the sick fucks who set dogs and cats (or any animal) on fire - recording it on camera, as well - and think it's hilarious. angry smiley
October 30, 2008
OH not AGAIN! Didn't I just read about the evil fucker who was feeding lizards to the resident croc? Wasn't THAT a fucking Australian zoo as well? What the fuck is UP with these little pieces of shit?!

Human cruelty to animals seems to know no bounds. I vote for dropping these pinheads into the tiger enclosure, blindfolded, and let nature take it's course, so to speak.

That is why I HATE humans. We are the only beings on this planet with such a capacity toward violence. Us and chimps, of course.
Anonymous User
October 30, 2008
Well, MY suggestion would be to hang them by their ankles above a Fire Ant mound from a stout Water Oak here in Georgia, stir up the Fire Ants, kick back with a 12-pack of your favorite beer, and just...watch...ahhh,,,,sweet revenge! :beer

[Anyone ever unfortunate enough to accidentally encounter a Fire Ant mound KNOWS what I'm talking about....fucking OUCH!!!!!:bawl]
October 30, 2008
Seconding RatsnotBrats...

DH and I went for a walk in a nearby lake park last week. We were lucky to see a beautiful grey heron, standing still near the lakeshore with its sinuous neck compacted into its body. DH mentioned that this elegant bird was his favorite one. Later we saw it flying, with enormous wings making slow, grand flaps--it was so beautiful we were both mesmerized.

Who raises these people, to think that beating up a geriatric animal is good fun? I would say "were they raised by wolves" but even Romulus and Remus knew better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login