Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Real Gems From Over at TDC

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Real Gems From Over at TDC
October 30, 2008
Damn, there are some good ones on here today!

10.16.08 9:23p
I know men get blasted for asking "what does she do all day" but in my case I really wonder. The kids are in school all day and activities/off with friends afterward. The house is a mess. She doesn't work or volunteer. Dinner is takeout or boxed/frozen something every night. So really, wife, what the hell DO you do all day that you are so exhausted??

10.18.08 7:22p
I am soooo jealous of my child free friends.......

10.18.08 3:49p
breastmilk only produces antibodies for your child until their about 6 months old, after that its just the selfish mother.

The husbands continually, repeatedly complain about the same things: their fat lazy wives, resenting the kids, and no money. LMAO!!!!!

And believe it or not, the men are bitching about the breeder women that are over there posting as guys. What a bunch of dumb cunts. They can't even stay the fuck off the TDC boards.
Re: Real Gems From Over at TDC
October 30, 2008
TDC is almost worse than TMC because the real victims are there. Of course, they could have opened their mouths at any other time and talked about when and how many children to have instead of just screwing her and being resigned to fate. They do everyone a disservice.

I have very mixed feelings about breeder men- they have to come home to Romper Room, then bitch and go to a strip club. bed, made, lie.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
Anonymous User
October 30, 2008
I have very mixed feelings about TDC. On one hand, I feel sorry for the men: after all, they're only men, sex is something that they're SO driven to do, it's hard-wired into their brains, they can't help it, their little head overrides their big head. Then, they get the 'happy news'. Then they're trapped. For life.

They're brain-washed by these women. ATTENTION MEN: You can STILL fuck and orgasm with a vasectomy or a condom!!!!! I know, ***NEWS FLASH***!!!!!!!, right?! Get it together guys, the law is NOT on your side, THINK for fucks' sake...THINK!!!!hitting over the head with a hammer
October 30, 2008
I generally reserve 90% of the blame of a shitty moocow's life on the women, but men are often just as much to blame. It's such a common and predictable whine for men to want a wife and famblee and then as soon as they realize that along with that comes higher expenses, less freedom, and a preoccupied, tired wife who is riddled with a cavernous coot and stretch marks, then suddenly they desire their pre-kyd life. They want a pre-baybee wife with her pre-baybee body, a wife who has the time and energy to properly take care of her appearance and feels like having sex like she used to, the pre-baybee income of the wife's before she was reduced to a mindless SAHmoo, and the ability to live a free and spontaneous lifestyle. HOWEVER, they ALSO want the societal pats on the back that come along with the " Wonderful wife and beautiful kyds, 2 car garage split level home" lifestyle. So, they do the expected;Keep up appearances to maintain THAT acceptance and praise and to further satisfy their selfish emotional and sexual needs they start having affairs.

They just can't have it both ways, so I suppose that many men have unrealistic expectations and buy into this lifescript of the "wife and kyds" gig, just like the women succumb to their lifescript. I think they would have been so much happier if they would have postponed and/or limited their number of kyds or better yet, chose a CF life since that seems to be what they really want, judging by their actions. In just about every case of a spousal murder when they have young children, the accused ALWAYS says that the trouble began AFTER the kyds were born. In almost all of the cases where kyds are murdered by parents, regardless of their pet excuse, it has roots in the fact that their life unfavorably changed with their spouse after the kyd(s) were born, or they thought they were losing or couldn't get the new spouse of their choice because of their kyds.
October 31, 2008
Cavernous Coot! the name of my new band!
Anonymous User
October 31, 2008
Thanks kidless... We all know it (the only ones who don't are these idiots who can't think outside the baby box): 99% of all the troubled marriages, etc always starts with 'after the kid(s) came...'.
October 31, 2008
Yes Kidless, it's so fucking predictable it's amazing...
October 31, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HOWEVER, they ALSO want the
> societal pats on the back that come along with the
> " Wonderful wife and beautiful kyds, 2 car garage
> split level home" lifestyle.

Oh yeah. That's why they go along with the whole thing. They get great social and professional rewards for being such fine, upstanding "Famblee Men" - while trolling around for single women to shag. Fucking hypocrites.
November 01, 2008
National Geographic special:

"The Cavernous Coot is shown here near its trademark "cave nest" burrow in the reeds."

heh.
November 01, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > HOWEVER, they ALSO want the
> > societal pats on the back that come along with
> the
> > " Wonderful wife and beautiful kyds, 2 car
> garage
> > split level home" lifestyle.
>
> Oh yeah. That's why they go along with the whole
> thing. They get great social and professional
> rewards for being such fine, upstanding "Famblee
> Men" - while trolling around for single women to
> shag. Fucking hypocrites.

Yes I agree, but there's something else too. Seems to me guys are always taught and shown that they too will get as swept away with their baybees as their wives/girlfriends do. Dads are always shown in the media as somehow being the same as the mothers, semi-obsessed with these awful gurgling lumps, alternatively grinning inanely like they're stoned or something and then striding around puffing out their chests, 'protecting' their famblee like a hairy caveman.

I think a lot of boys see all that and think "Yeah, that'll be me. How manly, how responsible, how perfect -- I will be a loving husband, dad, and all-round hero. Bring it on."

And then they do it. THey enjoy the big rush of attention, but then... nothing. There's no mind-bending hormonal flood coursing through their veins as the mother has. To the baybee, their second-stringers. To the wife, they're on the bench (maybe permanently). They find themselves attached to a shitling and a screamy weeping harpie. They are nothing but bystanders and enablers to TMIJITW and deep inside they don't even believe in it. ANd in the words of Chris Rock, "Nobody gives a shit about Daddy."

Society does NOT want the reality of this to be conveyed to men. So of course most dads get so far into the process and then they want out. You can't begrudge them the wanting to get out. It's just how they play it after that for which they can be applauded or blamed.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Anonymous User
November 01, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> National Geographic special:
>
> "The Cavernous Coot is shown here near its
> trademark "cave nest" burrow in the reeds."
>
> heh.

yes clem...but THIS Cavernous Coot is BEAUTIFUL!
Anonymous User
November 02, 2008
I really agree with Amethyst on this topic.
November 02, 2008
spermandapaycheck Wrote:
> I really agree with Amethyst on this topic.

I do, too. Good points, too.

lab mom
November 03, 2008
Amethyst pretty much described EVERY man I know who has bred in the past 10 years.

"Ugh, lookee mee dick werks! You no got baybee? You dick no werk? Thog dick werk! Thog unhappy with responsibility, Thog woman no more pretty enuf, Thog hump new lady"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login