Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1215 Dairy Queen Ad

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1215 Dairy Queen Ad
April 13, 2006
I don't mind it, it makes me laugh. The man's a mondo breeder (gotta have a boy to pass the name on), but the woman at least knows the shit she's going to go though. I think there'd be less baby rabid men if they had to experience that.
Water Lily
Re: 1215 Dairy Queen Ad
April 13, 2006
Exactly....
Feh
April 13, 2006
I'm guessing you're talking about the ad with the couple where the woman is like 20 months pregnant, and they're sharing a blizzard, and imagines him having to give birth while she films it?

I actually don't have a problem with the ad, basically for the same reasons that Cooper stated. I think that if men could also experience the "miracle" of birth, things would be much more different.
CF Scorpio
April 13, 2006
DH and I saw that ad last week and laughed our heads off! I agree with Feh and Lady Cooper on this one.
Water Lily
April 13, 2006
Those are good points!
Fattie
April 13, 2006
I also agree with Feh and Lady Cooper as well. If men could get pregnant, they would feel different about abortion, pregnancy, and childbirth. I found on some site (too lazy to look it up now) that 77% of anti-abortion group leaders are men. But 100% will never become pregnant.
Water Lily
April 14, 2006
Fucking bastards.
April 14, 2006
and how many are really religious ? thats the real important question.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 14, 2006
I think if men could get pregnant, abortion would be free and maybe a sign of "manhood" having one.

"I had sex with my husband and all I got was this lousy kid."
-Unknown
Feh
April 14, 2006
"Hey Buck, I'm going to get my abortion today!"
"Booyah Charlie! Remember when I got mine last year? What a party!"
"Yeah, I was so wasted"
"Same here, you wanna get some beers afterwards?"
"Oh yeah! Then we can go cruise chicks!"
"Whoo!"
Anonymous User
April 15, 2006
Ha ha ha!!! Good one Feh!!! Sounds almost like a beer commercial.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.