Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Throws 4-Year-Old Daughter Into Traffic

Posted by catmeow 
Moo Throws 4-Year-Old Daughter Into Traffic
November 02, 2008
Moo Throws 4-Year-Old Daughter Into Traffic: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445686,00.html

Someone needs to throw this moo skank--she's 24 with three brats--into traffic to make sure she can't breed again.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Moo Throws 4-Year-Old Daughter Into Traffic
November 02, 2008
She definitly should be have thrown into traffic so she could be ran over.

lab mom
November 03, 2008
Nice try at postnatal abortion lady.angry flipping off I agree: toss this bitch on the freeway so that she can't produce anymore spawn!
November 03, 2008

I'm speechless.

Monsters like that are allowed to breed?sad smiley
November 03, 2008
It's hard to believe that a welfare whore would put her monthly check in jeopardy by abusing her kyd in public, so this one must be crazy or methed out. They generally reserve this type of behavior for behind closed doors so as not to jeopardize their income/shelter/food/ and free medical care. If she was this big of an asshole to her kyd in public then I can only begin to imagine what the poor girl had to endure at home. I would be willing to bet that her court appointed lawyer that the tax payers fund will get a shrink to say that she had a mental breakdown of sorts, a drug problem, etc.......and like so many others she will likely get sentenced to rehab, get off with "time served" and be put on some sort of supervised probation/visitation with her kyds for a short period of time, then right back "on the draw".

The best thing for this girl would be to be placed for permanent adoption, but because of her age, race, and emotional problems she will likely end up in the revolving door of various foster homes and/or back with her moomie. Someone needs to tell these whores that for it being TMIJITW, they sure are'nt treating it as such. This woman needs to be stripped of ALL of her parental rights, sterilized, and do some hard time in the big house. At least if she comes out a bigger asshole than when she went in then she won't be further passing on her mutant genes. What would provoke anyone to call a 4 y/o girl a "slut"? Talk about self projection in it's purest form.
November 03, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...
>
> I'm speechless.
>
> Monsters like that are allowed to breed?sad smiley

Um, yeah, she should never be allowed to see those kids again and she should be involuntarily sterilized.
November 03, 2008
24 and 3 kids. Nice.
November 03, 2008
She could have just driven to Nebraska and gotten rid of all of them nice and legal.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login