Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disney Death - 1219

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Disney Death - 1219
April 14, 2006
Actually, a 4 year old died on this ride within the past couple years, he had a heart condition. Of course, warnings and information are posted on the nature of the ride, and who is and isn't supposed to ride.
CF Scorpio
Re: Disney Death - 1219
April 14, 2006
IMO, you have to be nuts to get on a scary ride in the first place. I don't understand what is enjoyable about them. I can handle a carousel and that's about it. I'd rather be in a speeding car with a drunk than get on a roller coaster that turns me upside down and backwards.
April 14, 2006
i once went on one, but i was told i had to take my glasses off, and since i am nearly blind without them.. i didnt see much .. so waste of time.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Feh
April 14, 2006
I love wild rides. The fear of imminent death is part of the thrill, especially with carnival rides. Seriously, does anyone know how many times the Vomitron, or Puke-A-Whirl, have been taken apart and put back together by that fellow with 6 fingers and 10 teeth? AWESOME!
Anonymous User
April 14, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I love wild rides. The fear of imminent death is
> part of the thrill

>I hear ya' on that one!

You haven't lived until you've cheated death for no good reason. I love when I get off the ride and my heart is pounding like a speeding freight train. FUN FUN FUN!

Water Lily
April 15, 2006
WOOHOO! I love rollar coasters!
Sherz
April 15, 2006
I love scary rides, too. Why in the hell would someone take a four-year-old on that ride, and why in the hell would one get on a ride if they had a health condition? The rides at Disney don't scare me as much as the pushy, bratty, spoiled, indulged children do! I HATE seeing the little girls there dressed in princess attire, complete with little dress shoes. Their parents are idiots for letting them wear that shit. They don't seem to care that in no time thier little "princess" will be whining about how much their feet hurt, and how they need to be carried. That makes for a real fun day at the park! GOd forbid they say no to their sprog's bitching about being a princess, so that they could actually try to enjoy themselves to. When will people realize that it's more important to think about the comfort of the family as a whole, rather than indulge the every whim of thier sprog? Adults need to have a life, too.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
I love those commercials where they try to make Disneyland appealing to adult couples without kids. Well, they'll never convince me. There is no way in hell I would ever go near Disneyland.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.