Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1226 Kid Stabs Classmate

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1226 Kid Stabs Classmate
April 15, 2006
I can't get this link to come up. I'm sure this story will anger me and make me so damn glad to have quit teaching. So many kids are little bastards and their parents are nuts!
Re: 1226 Kid Stabs Classmate
April 15, 2006
i remember at school one of the teachers stabbed a kid, a pen right through the kids hand. yes..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 17, 2006
I read some of the stuff about what goes on in schools today and it makes me thank the Gods that I am not putting up with that hell anymore. I graduated in 1984 from a high school in NE PA. The biggest thing we had to worry about was someone smoking in the bathrooms. And yes, we had bullies but one of 2 things happened to them: 1-they got their asses kicked by someone else and they eventually cooled it or 2-the principal/dean set their asses straight with the paddle. Sweet retribution. Too bad it's few and far between today.

I feel sorry for the good, well-raised kids who are in school trying to learn and having to deal with all the horseshit that goes on in schools today. Too bad all the assholes can't be sent to one school and the good kids to the other.
Sherz
April 17, 2006
I totally agree with you, Kidfree!!! We do have an alternative school in our county for the really badasses to go to, but they have to be practically ready for prison to get put there. It would be so great if they could still get the paddle. I remember being afraid to misbehave in school. I don't think there is anything wrong with fear of punishment! Now days schools have to be a warm, soft, gushy, nurturing place to make children feel good about themselves for no good reason. Someone forgot that kids who can't control themselves can't settle down to learn. All I can hope for is that adulthood will put these little bastards in their places. THe police won't care what moommy or duhddy have to say about their lil' 18 year-old crotch dropping when he pulls some of the shit in public that he pulled in school.
April 18, 2006
problem is a bad kid generally turns into a bad adult, but they will blame their poor childhood, if they get arrested.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.