Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fantastic parenting skills?

Posted by M. Fission-Chipz 
M. Fission-Chipz
Fantastic parenting skills?
April 15, 2006
The kid's parents probably knew nothing of the situation until the cops called them. This sounds like a classic "bully's victim finally snapped" scenario. Anyone who has been bullied knows that telling Mommy or the teacher just makes it worse. You'll never hear a school official admit it, but many teachers see bullies as an essential part of the system, helping to knock the corners off of square pegs so that they will fit better into the school's neat round holes.
Anonymous User
Re: Fantastic parenting skills?
April 16, 2006
I agree. I was bullied in school and not once did any of the teachers defend me. I was too insecure and timid back then. The kid who got the pencil in chest most likely was a bully. You can only push someone so far sometimes before they snap.
Sherz
April 16, 2006
I hate bullies. I was bullied unmercifully in middle school. I taught for 15 years and never witnessed a teacher siding with the bullies. I'm not disputing that others may have experienced teachers doing nothing about bullies. I do know that I worked under a principal who felt sorry for a lot of the bully-type kids because of their bad home lives. She never disciplined them as harshly as the teachers wanted them to be. Most children who are bullies also cause trouble in the classroom. In general, they are a huge pain in the ass to teachers, and most of us would like to see them drop off the face of the earth.
The only time I ever took my time breaking up a fight was when 6 or 7 boys ganged up on another boy, and tried to beat him up in the boy's bathroom. This particular boy had been making their lives hell for the past few months. He was a little sociopath! All of the teachers who dealt with him had tried use the punishments allowed to get him under control. The principal never allowed the punishments to be carried out. She felt sorry for the kid because he lived in a bad area of town, and his dad was in jail. So instead of punishing him she would just sit him on her lap, give him a tootsie pop, and tell him not to make bad choices. I hated that bitch! Anyway, these boys got their balls up and decide to jump the kid in the bathroom after recess. I hear the commotion, but I'm not allowed to go into the boy's room, for fear that some parent will think I'm a child molester, because I'm female. A boy, not involved, comes out and tells me that this kid is getting beaten up, so I send him to the office to get the speech pathologist, who is a male, to break things up. In the meantime, I stand back and listen to this kid getting his face put in a flushing urinal (after all, I can't go in to save him, because I'm a girl!) This settled the little bastard down a bit once he saw his victims weren't going to put up with his shit anymore. It felt great to see the little bastard get a taste of his own medicine. Ironically, the boys who jumped this kid got punished for what they did. These kids had never been in trouble before, and were nice kids. The principal told me to keep them in at recess the next day. I did, but I let them sit and talk. I don't condone violence, but sometimes bullies need their asses kicked. I hope the kid who got the pencil in his chest was a bully, and I hope it hurt. Wow, I'm mean today!
Water Lily
April 17, 2006
I was bullied too, as a child.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
Karma...Never fails lol... smiling smiley
Blossom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Karma...Never fails lol...

ITA. I'm always saying, "Much like me, karma can be a bitch".

Bully survivor
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
Karma - its poetic jusice...Nobody can escape its grip.
I was bullied at schoiol aswell and to see some of those ferals today and realise what loosers they have turned into is a great feeling.

Am I wrong or is being the victim of bulling a common theme with us childfree?
April 17, 2006
i think that the childfree have a sense of responsibility and we are generally smarter than most, and bullies love to find weakness.

i was bullied too, being bullied is a single step, then theres others, each personal.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 17, 2006
*SMILING SMUGLY*
anonymous guest
April 17, 2006
I was also bullied. However, I pretty much allowed it since I never fought back. I was raised to believe that violence doesn't truly solve anything. It may temporarly, but not in the long run. That is why I never fought back with any of mine.

But like already stated by others, karma can sure bite people back in the ass hard. I think I have mentioned it before, many of my school bullies have children who are spawns of satan. Even better, each one of them have at least three children (one of them has six!). Also, they all have low-paying jobs, and their wives treat them as nothing but a walking wallet and a sperm donor. One of them is building a house near where I live. From what I heard, he graduated to nailing nails into the wall.
Water Lily
April 17, 2006
I was bullied, probaly on so that I will grow into a very strong, independent, childfree woman. Since you know, we have to be able to handle bingoes and all from family,friends, and society
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The guy maybe just a sperm donor, looks like he doesn't have much of a life......
CF Scorpio
April 17, 2006
I was bullied too. The teachers and my parents tried to help, but there's really not much they can do when kids get it into their heads that they are going to make someone's life miserable.
CF Uter
April 17, 2006
I was bullied, altho I wouldn't say "unmercifully".

I did learn from a woman a couple years older than me at my work who lived in the 'hood next to mine but was friends w/ a lot of the older kids in my school back in the day, that these particular bullies were actually treated rather harshly by their parents and judged all the time for not being a good enough athlete, etc. She didn't know the kids were actually bullies, but I told her they were. She told me they married and became alcoholics.

So, these bullies actually lived in their own private hell at home I guess. Which explains them taking it out on the rest of the world that they viewed as "weaker" than themselves, but were probably jealous of the "geeks" that at least were bringing in good grades if not sports trophies. As much as many bullies ruin many geeks childhood lives, and even later their psychies (sp?), just think how much it must suck to be them, they couldn't feel safe and comfortable in their own homes and feel unconditional love from their parents.

Of course as an adult, it is easier said than done by a vitcimed child, but I feel sorry for these bullies now. It just goes to show, many people should have really re-thought over their decisions before reproducing. If I was a teacher, and I saw a bully, I would want to investigate what was going on in the bully's home.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
Some of the worst bullying I got was in a Christian school. My mom sent me there when I was 13, and those kids sucked. It has taken years now for me not to hate Christians. Not only because of that school, but some of the worst people I've met were hard core born agains. I can't believe how fucking nuts this country has gone over babies and Jesus!!!!!! The real Jesus wouldn't have given two shits about gays etc, right? LOVE everybody and who cares if gays want to marry!!!
Sorry little tirade. I am straight but have been around gay people since a kid.

" I think if kids ask how Santa can live forever, I think a good answer is that he drinks blood."
-Jack Handley,The Lost Deep Thoughts. pg 18
Sherz
April 17, 2006
Hi Sharon! Some of the worst behaved kids get sent to Christian schools by their parunts because they think Jesus will straighten them out. It has to suck for the nice kids that are sent there. My brother dated a girl in high school from a Christian school and she was the hugest slut (much to my brother's delight) that I had ever met.

I like your "deep thought!"
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.