Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Children are savages

Posted by Soulie 
Soulie
Children are savages
November 14, 2008
I'm new to this forum, so I don't know if you've already seen/discussed this article from last year:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-476669/Angels-savages--children.html

It was the defining article that made me realise not wanting kids wasn't such a crime after all grinning smiley I keep it in my browser favourites in case I want to reread it ^_^
Re: Children are savages
November 14, 2008
OMG that is an EXCELLENT article! HA! In your face breeders, from the mouth of a parent!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
November 14, 2008
Oh man, right on right on right on...
Even the 'rebuttal' which didn't hold a candle to the first half demonstrates the idiotic mindset of the breeder.

But, it is her choice. As long as she doesn't bother anyone else.

(I luv mum number one: doesn't give a damn what her brats think.)
hahahhahahhaa
November 14, 2008
Finally a moomie tells the truth! No wonder the breeders are all riled up over her book as it exposes all of their lies! As for the other one and all of her "reasons" to have kyds, they only sound like a bunch of bingos to me with a few idiotic thoughts added in. She basically says that you will lose your romance and sex life, but always have plenty of cuddles and kiddie hugs. (WOOHOO!!!!!) Five out of ten of her "reasons"center around wearing stretch pants, overeating, looking like shit, and poor grooming habits, which don't sound very healthy or appealing to me. Then she has the one about living vicariously through her daughter with her "inner princess" comment, which couldn't be good for her OR the kyd. Then she goes on to glorify the chance at a "do over" from your own parents' mistakes, but follows that up with the realization that you will make more but NEW mistakes.eye rolling smiley Other than all of those STUPID reasons, she comes up with an especially gross reason and that's the visual we get from her description of fish sticks and peas, eeeewwwww.

The only one I don't understand is having an "excuse" to shop in toy stores. Why would anyone need an "excuse" to go into toysrus and purchase away? It's not like they ask you if you have kyds or deny your patronage if you are childless or anything, so this "reason" doesn't even make any fucking sense. So, to recap, HALF of her reasons to have kyds is to get fatter and act and look like a pig, 20% are to somehow live vicariously through the kyd, 10% is the trade off from sex/romance to slobbery kiddie kisses, another 10% is the marvelous cuisine, and the other 10% is so you can shop at a toy store with real purpose. HOW STUPID this woman is and FUGLY too. Stupid, boring, AND fat and ugly is really no way to go through life, so I guess she feels the need to create humans who have no choice but to tolerate her, since no one else likely will.
November 14, 2008
Brilliant.
November 14, 2008
Yep, breeder assholes everywhere, are all a-pucker over this. It's like discovering the man behind the curtain. The gig is up. We're on to you.
Anonymous User
November 14, 2008
Moo number two, I will bet hubby (if he's still around) wants some cuddles as well, but the little buggers get most of it.
Afterwards, she'll be toooo tiiired, I'm so buuuzy with the kyddz.
November 14, 2008
Yea, the reasons to have them are fucking stupid excuses for becoming ugly, lazy, FAT AND HAIRY!

Read between the lines..."fall in love all over again...without needing to shave your legs"

"No matter how rough you look..."

"You can admit the perfect date is on the sofa with a tub of ice cream..."

"...guilt free excuse to GORGE on chocolate..."

And yes, the last one is the most rediculous. Everyone knows that history usually repeats itself. Some people are able to pull it off and make a better family life than they had growing up, but those folks are few and far between. The majority of new parents are doomed to repeat their parents mistakes AND make NEW ones!
November 14, 2008
One's a martyr and the other's a saint.eye rolling smiley

But I guess the "saint" is right about one thing: a woman who gets intoxicated at the sight of a baby and remains so for next 20 years probably makes a better parent.

A real parent who doesn't mind watery baby shit, regurgitated peas, temperamental meltdowns, dumb kiddie entertainment, cute rugrats gradually turning into bad-tempered teenage punks/skanks, etc. of course!
November 14, 2008
Hell, I already fell in love without having to shave my legs...or destroy my vag.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 15, 2008
I do give the first moo credit for having the balls to come out and say what she said. If you can stand to wade thought the usual breeder tripe, there are a couple of really good comments as well. The second moo is obviously mentally retarded.*

*No offense meant to mentally retarded people, of course.
Anonymous User
November 16, 2008
That second moo is clearly a human/pig hybrid. Yeah, right, I want to give up my sex life for kiddie cuddles. Thst would be soooo satisfying. It's obvious that she's had a lot of "perfect" dates on the sofa with a tub of ice cream. oink.
November 16, 2008
Looking at the second Moo's list...completely useless and selfish reasoning. Have a girl to make her your little fairy princess? And can someone tell me why ONLY your DAUGHTER can be the fairy princess, and not, say, a niece? Or to a friend's child? Or hell, why not a boy? Boys can play dress-up...oh, but that would mean they'll catch teh eb1l gayz and produce no grandpups.

Conclusion: There are no good reason to have children. I cringe to think people actually have kids for the reasons mentioned by Moo #2.
Cheese Louise
November 16, 2008
I LOVE this!

I made my choice and voted with my ovaries and the choice was no kids, or the 'rule of 36': 36 weeks of being fat and disgusting followed by 36 hours of mindless agonizing torture followed by 36 years of a prison sentence. Enough said?

:sw
November 17, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> *No offense meant to mentally retarded people, of
> course.

None taken.

Brat Be Gone wrote "That second moo is clearly a human/pig hybrid."
MooBearPig?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 17, 2008
Kim, you said it perfectly. The second mom's 'reasoning' for becoming a parent are ludicrous....utterly laughable. Most of them have to do with letting your looks and health fall completely by the wayside and somehow having a bratling is a perfect justification for this.

No, sorry, pregnancy is not an excuse to 'gorge' on anything. Why is it so acceptable for pregnant women to stuff their faces with junk food? You can increase your caloric intake in a healthy way without stuffing four bags of M&Ms down your gaping maw. Pregnancy is the ultimate excuse for lazy, stupid women like this.

And there is no way in hell 'kiddie cuddles and kisses' are a substitute for a good sex life with my partner. This woman is absolutely insane - not to mention boring and completely vapid.
Anonymous User
November 17, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Brat Be Gone wrote "That second moo is clearly a
> human/pig hybrid."
> MooBearPig?

Lol! I see it!
November 18, 2008
The second one's rationalizations for having kids sound just a leetle...contrived. I would happily trade in a tub of ice cream and a bar of chocolate for the quiet, reasonably neat, happy home my DH and I enjoy. Plus I love to cook and I would hate to see the sometimes spicy/ethnic/unusual foods I like making go to waste or get an "Euww" from some picky kid--forget it! We'll take our tandoori chicken and our quiet and happy evenings of reading and computer stuff, thank you. grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login