Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wah! Wah! Wah!

Posted by annie35 
Wah! Wah! Wah!
November 17, 2008
My breeder aunt is whining that she can't afford Christmas gifts for all 7 of the kids and needs help. I suggested she get a job , stop smoking, stop drinking, and stop eating out. She did not like my solution to her problem. She wanted a hand out.
Anonymous User
Re: Wah! Wah! Wah!
November 17, 2008
Boo fuckin hoo, sucks to be you!
Hey, I'm a poet! It rimes!
Soulie
November 17, 2008
I can't stand shit like this. She's dumb enough to have seven kids and then whine that she can't afford to get them crimbo pressies.

Boo f*cking hoo!

What really pisses me off is that people have kids, well aware that 'the hardest and most important job in the world', only to then bitch about it!

What kind of idiot would go for a really tough job, then moan about how hard it is and still think they deserve respect for it?

Nothing against you annie, but your aunt has to be the most moronic person ever spawned.
November 17, 2008
Love your answer, Annie. Perfect. And she even understood, in her state of moo-whining.

I just got a solicitor at work who was begging to detail our cars because he, "can't afford a turkey for his kids. It's the honest to God truth." I wanted to horf in his face. Now, if he would have told me he couldn't afford to feed his shelter dogs...

I went up to tell my boss what had happened in an angry tone, adding that it's not my fault he can't afford the kids he has. Well, I'd better learn to hold my tongue because she told me to be nice, that I didn't know what it was like to be hungry. I told her the guy didn't look hungry at all with his fat gut hanging over his pants. She just said to be nice, we don't know others situations blah blah blah... Of course, she's a Catholic and perfect. She knows what it's like to be poor and worked her way up. Not everyone is as smart and work work work type A personality like her pefect rich ass. Fuck, I gotta keep my mouth shut. I'm also in a terrible mood again today. I hate everyone. *humph*moody smiley
Anonymous User
November 17, 2008
Oh brother, Seacreature!! I wonder how many kids the tool has to feed turkey to? There are so many programs out there giving away turkeys to the poor. He just wanted some extra cash.

As for the 7 kids: Annie you said the exact right thing. I'm sorry you have breeder family members to deal with.
BratsNONONO
November 17, 2008
My irresponsible, lazy sister (the one who my mom recently forced to pay rent) is whining that she does not have enough money to buy presents for her little snottums. Mom buys the grandbrat a bunch of toys every year. After all the trouble my sister has caused, she is either stupid or arrogant to think I would ever give her any money at all.
CFTeen
November 18, 2008
You're not the only one annie. We've been getting "I-want-handouts-for-the-chyldrun" phone calls from Sara*, the family black sheep. The same line as usual - She "can't" (won't) hold a job, her boyfriend of the month is being nasty to her and her semen-demon bastard children. And oh could she please have $$$ for rent & food & clothing? Pleeeease???

Needless to say we're not giving her a red cent. Not us and not anyone in the extended family. Dad refuses pretty darn diplomatically; if I ever happen to get her on the line I won't extend that courtesy, because it's not just Christmas begging, she does *year-round* begging!

*not her real name
November 18, 2008
All this enabling for people too undisciplined to save money for their own kids is abysmal. Let the kids go without for one holiday and see if the resulting shame forces the parents to forgo beer and smokes for five minutes so as to buy little Barfleigh the latest doodad. It's ridiculous. As for the dude who couldn't afford a turkey...WTF? We got a medium-size one yesterday for $9 off if you purchase $20 of stuff--it cost almost nothing, gimme a break already.
November 18, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh brother, Seacreature!! I wonder how many kids
> the tool has to feed turkey to? There are so many
> programs out there giving away turkeys to the
> poor. He just wanted some extra cash.
>
> As for the 7 kids: Annie you said the exact right
> thing. I'm sorry you have breeder family members
> to deal with.

Yet, the free turkey I get from my company, I am taxed on. These losers get free stuff, and us hard working people get taxed to death.
I want to buy my own island and move away.
November 18, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
> Love your answer, Annie. Perfect. And she even
> understood, in her state of moo-whining.
>
> I just got a solicitor at work who was begging to
> detail our cars because he, "can't afford a turkey
> for his kids. It's the honest to God truth." I
> wanted to horf in his face. Now, if he would have
> told me he couldn't afford to feed his shelter
> dogs...
>
> I went up to tell my boss what had happened in an
> angry tone, adding that it's not my fault he can't
> afford the kids he has. Well, I'd better learn to
> hold my tongue because she told me to be nice,
> that I didn't know what it was like to be hungry.
> I told her the guy didn't look hungry at all with
> his fat gut hanging over his pants. She just said
> to be nice, we don't know others situations blah
> blah blah... Of course, she's a Catholic and
> perfect. She knows what it's like to be poor and
> worked her way up. Not everyone is as smart and
> work work work type A personality like her pefect
> rich ass. Fuck, I gotta keep my mouth shut. I'm
> also in a terrible mood again today. I hate
> everyone. *humph*moody smiley

WHY is it that 99% of breeder beggars are fat asses? I need to lose a few pounds myself, but then I am not out in the public domain and begging for food either. I have YET to see one breeder or his kyds who beg for food via handouts at the holidays who are'nt lugging around extra weight, and often lots of it. They look as if they shop in the plus size departments or special order their clothes from Tents by Omar. It takes a fat lot of nerve to beg for food when you are so fluffy that you have difficulty walking through a door without turning sideways. I have NEVER believed that "fattening food is cheaper so that's why we are fat". While it's true that fresh fruits and vegetables are more expensive than mac and cheese, CANNED fruits and veggies are not. A single apple costs less than a candy bar, a bag of chips, or pack of powder sugar coated donuts. A six pack of bottled water is half the price of soda, and sugar free koolaid is comparable in price to Coke and Pepsi products. Unsweet tea is VERY cheap as well. Canned tuna is DIRT cheap and is an excellent health and low cal choice as is a head of lettuce and MANY other options which are cheap, readily available, AND covered by their food debit card and WIC. I do not buy into ANY welfare fatties excuses. Diabetes type two, which is so prevalent in our welfare communities across the globe, could almost be COMPLETELY "cured" if they would just stop stuffing their fat faces with junk food and get up off of their fat asses and walk for a change of pace.

It wouldn't hurt any of them to miss a meal and if it happens to be a Thanksgiving feast, then so be it. One whole chicken uncooked, $4(or less), can of green beans, 50 cents. Instant potatos and pack of gravy, $1.50, pack of rolls, $1, box of stuffing, 88 cents, bag of marshmellows, $1, can of yams, $1. butter, 50 cents. Jug of tea, less than a dollar. There is NO reason that ANYONE on welfare shouldn't be able to buy this basic meal for Thanksgiving. The "catch" though is that they would have to actually cook it rather than pick it up already prepared, which is what they normally do at QUADRUPLE+ the cost. They routinely buy prepared food like this the year round which is why that most of them always run out of food by the end of the month. Thanksgiving comes at the same time every year, can't they plan ahead for once in their pathetic lives? I guess it's easier to pester people who do plan ahead for free food and use the holidays as an excuse to beg with no remorse or shame, which is what they should be feeling rather than entitled.
November 18, 2008
Soulie Wrote:

>
> Nothing against you annie, but your aunt has to be
> the most moronic person ever spawned.

No offense taken, I have a whole family on both sides that are moochers , breeders, and whiners. My husband and I are the only ones who left that crappy life and moved on to bigger and better things.
November 18, 2008
Oh Annie girl, you're soooooo CRRUUUUEEELLLLLL WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

I WANT A HAND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
November 18, 2008
Great post MWR, and proof that just because you're child free doesn't mean you're rich. Most of us are just average, which is fine, but we get NOTHING in the form of governmental help - and probably wouldn't take it anyway.
CFinPDX
November 18, 2008
annie35 Wrote:

> "Yet, the free turkey I get from my company, I am taxed on."

You have GOT to be kidding me!?!?!?! confused smiley And I thought my boss was an asshole, geez!
Anonymous User
November 19, 2008
Aside: if you7 like this, I encountered this out inh the midwest

If you7 can find it, either bush or del monte cut green beans with shelly beans. If not, you can buy a can of shelly beans and a couple cans of green beans and determine your own mixture. For me, one can of green beans and about 1/3 cup of the shelly beans mixed up and spoon out the liquid along with the beans.
Put this in a pot, add a healthy dollop of bacon grease (1 tbsp or 2) and boil it down. You have to keep stirring when most of the liquid has boiled away to keep it from scorching: do this until it is of the consistency you prefer.

I enjoy this.
If you want more, I can give you7 a recipe for prettles which seems to be only in northwestern OH.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login