Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More moo celebrations

Posted by Soulie 
Soulie
More moo celebrations
November 17, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1086614/One-million-family-Couple-celebrate-birth-second-set-twins-years.html

WHY, WHY, WHY IN THIS TIME OF OVERPOPULATION ARE PEOPLE CELEBRATING MORE F*CKING CROTCHFUIT?????

I shit you not, this is the fifth f*cking 'yay more chyldwen has been borned' article I've seen in the past 48 hours!!!!!

ARGH!!!!
Re: More moo celebrations
November 17, 2008
EEeeeeeeeeeewwww! Ugly fucks, aren't they...

Two sets of twins. Hope they've BOTH got good jobs. Yea, right! HAHAHAHA!!!

Wow, more worthless people to compete with. Hurray!
November 17, 2008
More attention whoring....and the beat goes on. These bitches need to get the fuck over themselves. We have an overcrowded world, and even if born into families who can afford them and will care for them, a new loaf is nothing to celebrate over.
November 18, 2008
The only reason the paper ran this story is because they knew people would ooh and aah over the kids...certainly not because it is news.

What does Duhdie have on his chin there? A giant friendly caterpillar?
November 18, 2008

What does Duhdie have on his chin there? A giant friendly caterpillar?
BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I think so!
November 18, 2008
Woodchipper. Now.
November 18, 2008
".....When Adel and Blane Pearson discovered they were having twins three years ago, they thought it was a fantastic surprise. But the couple were stunned when Adel fell pregnant a second time - and learned she was again expecting twins."
confused smiley "fell" pregnant? That makes it sound like a surprise illness or that something unexpected happened. Yet, they already had said that they wanted to try to conceive after the first twins to "complete" their famblee. Are they unaware when they have sex or something?

"Debbie Ross, membership manager of the Twins and Multiple Birth Association, described the Pearson family's two sets of twins as 'practically unheard of....the the chances of having two sets of twins, identical and non-identical, must be one in a million. You will find very few families who have a pair of identical twins and a pair of non-identical twins...."
Mr. T: I pitty tha foold That is an outright lie. Multiples are becoming more common place every single day as our global population swells. I personally know of two sets of twins in one famblee who used to go to my church when I was a kyd, another local military famblee had two sets of twins, and my great aunt has two sets of twins. In all three cases one set was identical and the other was fraternal. If I am only one person and can recall THREE famblees having had two sets of twins, that leads me to believe that it is NOT "one in a million". On a conjoined twin show last night it said that conjoined twins happen in 1 in 200,000 births and I KNOW that conjoined twins would be more rare than two sets of twins in one famblee. They are simply embellishing the story to garner more attention.

"...But the joy of the arrival of their first set of twins turned to near-tragedy when Adel collapsed shortly afterwards with a blocked artery in her lung and a hernia and almost died..."
confused smiley Yet, Einstein rushed right out after spending FIVE months in the hospital and got knocked up on purpose again, what an idiot.

"...She was in hospital for five months fighting for her life which meant Blane had to look after Grace and Ruby alone at home.
'I was so ill and it hurt so much not being able to see my baby girls being raised. Blane was an absolute hero, doing the job of two of us while I was ill, Adel said."
eye rolling smiley Um, NO, he was NOT a "hero". He was simply doing what any parent SHOULD have been doing and my guess is that it was at the public's expense. Does he want a medal for stupidity for knocking up the cow, or does he want one for being a father to his OWN brats?

"...The couple decided they wanted another child quickly to 'complete their family' so decided to try again to conceive.
Adel, 30, said: 'We weren't looking to have another set of twins but after I knew I was pregnant again I could see immediately that my belly was already very big."
shrug Like I said, what an IDIOT. Her belly seemed big immediately because she was still fat from the first two, that is a no brainer.

"...But then it happened. We went for our first scan at 13 weeks of the pregnancy and they told us I was expecting twins again.
'We didn't know how to react, we both just burst into laughter...."
moody smiley Yeah, I guess most any stupid thing you do seems funny when other people are financing your idiocracy.

"...She also believes they each have their unique own personalities.
Ruby and Isobel are nothing like their sisters character-wise. They both like their own way and can be very demanding. Grace and Isla Mae are more thoughtful. They like to take time to think things out and are more laid back like their Dad...."
shrug Why WOULDN'T they "have their own personalities"? They are individual people. WTF is so "unusual" about that? What does she mean "character wise"? Isla mae, who she mentions is more "thoughtful" and takes time to "think things out" than her twin, is absolutely ABSURD. The kyd is a fucking INFANT, how much "character" has she had time to develop? How much "thoughtfulness" does it require to push out a turd in her diaper or wail when she is hungry? These people are unbelievable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login