Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1235 Elizabeth Bauchner's Article

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1235 Elizabeth Bauchner's Article
April 17, 2006
Elizabeth Bauchner is a breeder cunt with 3 brats, of course she's going to write this swill. She's well-known in the mommy communities for it. And she's ugly to boot. The only people who pay attention to her bullshit is breeders. And they don't matter in my world.
Earthlover
Re: 1235 Elizabeth Bauchner's Article
April 17, 2006
Fuck you Elizabeth Bauchner.
Earthlover
April 17, 2006
and I hope you read that one and shove it up your ass.
April 17, 2006
Idiot breeder - no one's making her read childfree boards. I think she should be taking care of her rugrats instead of festering on the internet complaining about everyone who doesn't agree with her.
Water Lily
April 17, 2006
I agree Cambion. If she is dtmijitw, why is she finding extra time to lerk on childfree boards... I thought parenting was "so harrrd."
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
Wait I want to see a picture of her!! I bet she has that dippy license plate frame that says(get ready to hurl!!!!) "Children should be seen,and heard and believed." Gag me with a pitchfork!!!
I liked how in one part of the article she called the CF "uninformed".

What's there to be uniformed about? I choose not to have kids, but I rant because time after time my outings, evenings, etc., have been ruined by unruly kids and clueless parents. Asking them nicely NEVER EVER works, so I rant here. I also have been on this earth for 41 years, and I know children and parunts weren't this ill-behaved and pompous on a regular basis when I was a teen, or an early 20 something. That is enough years of unofficial research for me. I am not uninformed. Parunts have become breeders, breeders have gotten more and more entitled and kyds have been coddled and allowed to run wild and run the parunts lives. I don't like it when that spills into my life.

Do I really hate kyds? no. (used to like a lot that I met in the 70's and early to mid-80's) But have I learned to hate them? yes! That is what happens when 85% of them don't know how to act age-appropriately in public and their 'runts don't care. If I see one out in public, I cringe, because odds are they won't be behaving.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
Sharon, here is a link to an article with a picture of her: http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm?aid=1744

The article is her usual gag-worthy shit, complete with comments form one of our other favotire breeders, Ann Crittendumb.
April 17, 2006
Quote from Elizabeth Bauchner:

"After lurking at these sites for a while I had to ask myself if parents should really be worried about these people. Why should I care what a few uninformed, ignorant and hateful people think? The short answer is that I really don't care all that much. Many in the childfree crowd do care about children. I imagine that the childfree people who hate children are the fringe. Many childfree people want to see kid-free places, such as vacation spots and grocery stores, and though I can see the point of a kid-free resort, I think that childfree grocery stores are going a bit far. Discrimination is discrimination after all. What do they want next, a childfree world? Good luck."

Moo, you obviously care about what we say and think because you lurk at our web sites. Is lurking at CF sites now a required part of TMIJITW? Go back to your soap operas and trash talk TV.

It is you and your ilk who are "uninformed, ignorant and hateful." You believe that we are supposed to put you on a pedestal because you bred and happily tolerate your unruly brats. That's right, I don't want you to inflict your misbehaved crotchturds on me when I want to enjoy a meal at a restaurant or listen to music at a club. I would love to take a vacation at a brat-free place!

Yes, breeders suck!
Stupid hole of a woman.
A mother's place is NOT IN MY WOMEN'S MOVEMENT! I am more than my genitals, and saying that the women's movement should bow to the "rights" of (I'm assuming from her tone, WHITE MIDDLE/UPPER CLASS) mothers in a world where women are forced in to prostitution, forced to have abortions to continue their employment, or where teenaged girls feel their only option in life is to sell their bodies -legally or illegally- is simply mind boggling. My foremothers worked fucking hard to be seen as actual humans beyond their genital functions...but oooohhh..we've gotta low and moo with the moms because they're doing - what?- oh yeah, TMIJITW! Don't forget how much abuse is heaped on moms, I mean, wow, they have NO SAY WHATSOEVER in today's society... I mean, you hear swears on the radio all the time, there's full frontal nudity on TV, the schools are secret child sweat shops and every playground is also a used syringe disposal area. God, I'd love to slap this ignorant bitch a new asshole.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2006
Wow, she does look like a Moo...a bovine Moo.
Water Lily
April 17, 2006
I don't for once believe that moothers are discriminated against. Bull shit. They get moother's day, tax credits, Easter (forget the true fact of what it stands for, the breeders turned it into a freakn' kyds "breeder friendly" day)
CFBoston
April 18, 2006
Wow... someone acctually had sex with her?!
Seriously, it's gotten so bad in my area, I can't go over to Regal Cinemas at Solomon Pond Mall to see a movie anymore. The freaking teens with their cell phones, and the kids... it's a waste of money for my girl and I. Restaurants? It's a crap shoot. Usually early in the week is best. But the mall restaurants are the worst. Teens, famblees, ugh. While at the Olive Garden in Hyannis, MA last November 5th, two boys were literally hanging off their mother while she ate oblivious. They trashed their table of course - (the boys at one point knocked their salad off the table and moo left the mess). 9 out of 10 times if a famblee makes a mess at a restaurant - they leave it! I'm sure moo and duh wouldn't allow that at home, so why is it allowed at a restaurant? You have to feel bad for the people who bus that mess! fyi: Don't ever tell your neighbors that their bratling keeps hitting your property with his football. The parunts started doing the same thing purposely to spite! No joke people! My wish? A 35 and older housing development! Wouldn't that be a slice of heaven? If it exists in MA, can someone clue me in? I'd buy! I'm sick of the cf getting a bad rap though - parents are like Gods, and we're the problem. Yeah, right.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 18, 2006
Sharon, here's a link to a pic of cunt face. If it doesn't work, go to google, click on Images (to search images) and type in Elizabeth Bauchner.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.womensenews.org/images/ci/elizabeth-baucher_1744.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm%3Faid%3D1744&h=190&w=125&sz=9&tbnid=eRoN44TEFsrl9M:&tbnh=97&tbnw=63&hl=en&start=5&prev=/images%3Fq%3Delizabeth%2Bbauchner%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN
CFBoston--The story with the football is infuriating! I've had the same trouble with soccer balls over my 7ft. privacy fence. The first time you kick one over it "might" be an accident, but the second time is on purpose. Did you know that steak knives and soccer balls don't mix? "Nope, I don't see your ball back there. I checked, really I did. It must have bounced somewhere else. Sorry, sweetie!"
My inlaws live in a childfree development in Hilton Head, SC. It is conveniently located right near a hotel, so people visiting with children can stay there. It is a retirement community though.
April 18, 2006
As if moos are discriminated against - please! It's the childfree, especially single, who have to pick up their slack and put up with all their bullshit. Not to mention pay through the nose for everything.
Anonymous User
April 18, 2006
Neighbors from Hell

This is the kind of thing my nightmares are made of.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 18, 2006
All I can say is I hope the little bastards fall from their play equipment and smash their little skulls open.
CFBoston
April 18, 2006
Pythos: Thanks for posting that site. That is truly living a nightmare! My situation isn't that bad, but I find it amazing that after speaking with the parunts, that they bascially told me to kiss off, and now the parunts purposely throw the ball over the fence. Yes, we do have a 6' chain link fence, which does nothing imo. If code permitted, the fence would be 12'. And yes, we have stone pits in our home, as well as the nice fairly new paint ruined by egg, from guess who? The roof of my car? Don't ask.
Sherz: Thanks so much for the advice. If I do find a ball in my yard, it goes in my trash. No way I'd give the ammunition back to the enemy. Sad that the only guaranteed peace I'll ever get, is after 55 years of age, when I can live in a 55+ development. In the meantime, I'd love to move to rural MA, but prices are insane in my area.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 19, 2006
CFBoston, if it makes you feel any better, the reason your neighbors are assholes is because they are jealous of your lifestyle. Their lives are probably a living hell and they are just waiting for the day that the kids move out. They hate it that you have a life of leisure and peace and theirs sucks. Remember, misery loves company.
CFBoston
April 19, 2006
KidFree: I'm in total agreement with you. Thanks.
Overall, it just irks me that we cf are considered "the problem" because we'd like to go to a movie, have dinner at a decent restaurant, and enjoy our homes in peace. God forbid in today's society.
April 20, 2006
I had to put up with a screeching toadler waking me up at 7 AM every fucking morning last Summer, i.e. the whole time it was possible to sleep with the window open. So sue me, I like fresh air! This little bastard was all the way across the alley, and he wouldn't stop screaming his ugly head off until sundown. And there was nothing I could do. The duh is some macho piece of crap bully who's as loud as his sprog, and the moo is the usual dead-eyed zombie who coos at the hellspawn and thinks everything he does is so kyyoooot.

If it happens again this Summer, I swear I will go insane.
Anonymous User
April 20, 2006
Thank you to both of you who sent me the picture of her. She looks like a bartender at a Hells Angel hangout. Obviously an upper-middle class SAHM with time on her hands.

"You say tomato, I say fuck you."
-Bumper sticker
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.