Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo with two shitty kids

Posted by Cambion 
Moo with two shitty kids
November 19, 2008
No, I'm not being an asshole - this woman has two little bastards that smear their shit on *everything*. She must be nuts to be asking how to gently discipline the little fuckers when she has to clean shit off the furniture, floors, windows, the walls, the kids and their toys no less than a couple times a month.

All I can say is I'd have taken the demented little corpophiles to Nebraska to stay by now. Then again, gentle discipline Moos have never been known for their logical thinking skills. This Moo also mentions having a CPS worker pay her a visit...I wonder what that's all about.

Here be link:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=988621

This is just an after-thought...but why is it when these kids play with or eat their own shit, they never seem to get sick? Adults with healthy immune systems can get ill from not washing their hands after taking a dump, so how could a toddler - with an immune system in very developmental stages - never get sick from this?
Kaia
Re: Moo with two shitty kids
November 19, 2008
LOL My Uncle did that once when he was a kid. My grandmother beat the shit out of him (pun intended), not surprisingly, he never did it again.Those brats just need a little "tough love."
November 19, 2008
Cambion, darling, must i think about baby shit at this time of the day?

Edited to say CPS has already been there!

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
November 19, 2008
I can say without hesitation that if I had a kid that did that, I would beat the shit out of them, too. This gentle discipline crap does NOT work when raising children--never has, never will. But then, Moos shit out most of their brains with the brat and placenta.
November 19, 2008
She says it's been going on for SIX MONTHS. Unreal! Why on earth is she allowing it? The others gave good suggestions about duct-taping diapers and securing clothing...but aren't those solutions rather obvious?!

Her husband must love coming home day after day to a smelly house...gross!
November 19, 2008
I see she mentions her husband is "absent" and is anti-gentle discipline and pro-beat-the-shit-out-of-bratty-kids. Well gee, what could it be about a spineless woman with two shit-handed brats that could possibly make a man want to be absent?
November 19, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see she mentions her husband is "absent" and is
> anti-gentle discipline and
> pro-beat-the-shit-out-of-bratty-kids. Well gee,
> what could it be about a spineless woman with two
> shit-handed brats that could possibly make a man
> want to be absent?

trying again with a new whore.
November 19, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I see she mentions her husband is "absent" and is
> anti-gentle discipline and
> pro-beat-the-shit-out-of-bratty-kids. Well gee,
> what could it be about a spineless woman with two
> shit-handed brats that could possibly make a man
> want to be absent?

Ya got me (sarcasm off). The man is smart enough not to put up with this shit--literally.
Gigabyte
November 19, 2008
I've read that link and OMG!
Luckly the hubby of the 2 crap kids is absent because he won't tolerate this crap.
Gentle disciplince never works. Proper 'give a good whippin' discipline works.
November 19, 2008
"...Basically I will go to their room and get them either in the morning, or after nap and they are covered with poop, and so is:

The furniture
The floor(carpet)
The walls
The doors
The window
The mirror
Toys
Blankies(special ones they each have that they need for naps/bedtimes)

And anything else. I have tried calmly telling them it is unacceptable. We poo in the potty preferably or diaper if we must but not on the floor and not to touch it. It is yucky. It could make them sick. It means we cannot go out to play if we were going to because it takes Mommy a long time to clean up. I have had them help me clean up a bit, the bath post poop is never a fun bath but a quick just wash up to make sure they are decontaminated. Today they helped wash the blocks so they were clean. My mom suggested having them help clean up But I have a hard time doing it. It is hard dirty work! It takes hours to scrub all walls furniture door window and carpet clean the floor And as I am talking to the girls I have gotten so angry. Which works with my grandma saying she thinks I am going to have give in and just smack them. They know what happens and still do it at least a couple of times a month! What should I do?..."

two faces puking This is absolutely revolting and there is NO reason that a 2 and 3 y/o kyd should continue doing this nonsense. I can not even begin to imagine having that to look forward to on a daily basis. I agree with meemaw in that she needs to SMACK them. Not only a good smacking, or if it were me then a beating might be in order, but she needs to make their ENTIRE ROOM plastic only and paint the walls with a gloss paint that is easily cleaned. She needs to LOCK their asses in their room with a clean potty, wipes, and whatever shit accessories that kyds use UNTIL they can stop shitting everywhere and "painting" everything in sight. As far as I am concerned, they could stay in that room until they stopped doing it and MY house would be "off limits". There is no sense in this at all and as long as she keeps cleaning it up and not punishing them, it will continue to happen. You can't "tell" a toddler that something is unacceptable, you have to show them and make sure they remember it. These gentle discipline women are idiots.
Anonymous User
November 19, 2008
Definitely revolting and inexcusable. Good God in the morning. Beat that ass woman!!!, get it over with once and for all. Eww, GOD this is why I'm so careful in homes with kids...fucking YUCK!!!!!!! two faces puking
November 19, 2008
Just when I think I've heard and seen it all about breeders and sprogs... two faces puking
Anonymous User
November 19, 2008
Good Gawd! I thought the Kelly Mom crap was crazy. Did you all read those crazy-assed comments about the play-doh? I'm surprised someone didn't suggest making brown play-doh, so it would seem like real shit.

It's a good thing I don't have kids because if I walked in to a room in my house covered in shit I would flip out!! These kids are playing with their shit because moommy isn't making it clear to these brats that shit painting is bad. Saying it doesn't mean a damn thing to kids that age. They need a good, memorable spanking to make them stop. Kids are soooooo gross, but GD mooos are grosser!
Anonymous User
November 19, 2008
And Child Protective Services is...where, exactly?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login