Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now they are eating us off the planet

Posted by Rose Red 
Re: Now they are eating us off the planet
November 21, 2008
Simple really: let 'em die. I make no apologies for that stance. I know how that makes me look like I've got a heart like a cold lump of coal, but here's my thinking.

A) They're fucking. How emaciated can they be if they're still fucking? How many calories does it take to fuck? I don't know, probably north of 200 -- a Snickers bar is 220 calories -- and they've got the energy and spirit to go at it like the clappers, obviously.

cool smiley They're carrying to term. That means, even for as slight as those women are, they're consuming 2000-2200 calories each day. If they're carrying to term, there's enough to go round. Oh, and name me ONE culture that doesn't have a bit of 'secret womens knowledge' about how to end pregnancies? They're neither desperate nor smart enough to drink certain concoctions or whatever to put an end to the inappropriate pregnancy.

C) Who's starving? Babies only require 800-1100 calories a day. They can be weaned, if totally necessary, within a few weeks of birth. And how exactly are they starving when we can see their mothers are surviving? Or is it just that their tears are cuter on camera than the tears of some skinny hag?

This is so not our problem.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
November 21, 2008
I always thought if you can finish the pregnasty, you can't be THAT hungry. Women don't really need energy to fuck though, it's more of a guy-thing. The women can get knocked-up in their sleep.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 21, 2008
How many calories are in cum?

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
November 21, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While i agree with Kim that they don't seem to
> care about their kids, the picture of that African
> child with the vulture 4 feet away, waiting, tears
> me the fuck up. I can't deal mentally with that
> kind of suffering.

Me either and that's EXACTLY what the beggars are counting on. We have to ask ourselves though; WHO is doing the begging? It's certainly not the people in need or their rail thin kyds, it's Christian Children Fund, or other like "charities", (but for the price of a cup of coffee people) with grossly FAT spokespeople like Sally Struthers. Like the late great George Carlin said once regarding this: " Why doesn't the camera man just give the kyd a sandwhich"? I mean REALLY? I have to ask myself HOW the people doing the filming can even be doing this in the first place. They are basically filming people/kyds who are STARVING to death and then presumably they are going to their trailers to EAT LUNCH. This makes no sense to me as I could absolutely NOT film this suffering and then go sit down and eat.
November 21, 2008

grossly FAT spokespeople like Sally Struthers.

This reminds me of the South Park episode. Anyone remember the one where Eric trades places with an African kid? And I LOVED their illustration of Struthers...BWAAAHAHAHA!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login