Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You just know the moos are gonna start...

Posted by Soulie 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1087404/Hospital-charge-mothers-newborn-babies-formula-milk-save-money.html

It's all quiet at the moment, but you just know that the moos are gonna crap a huge batch in their shorts over how they have to *gasp* PAY for the baby formula at the hospital.

How can they possibly think of money, nee - anything other than their pweshus chyldwen, when they've just shot a vile crotchfruit out of their slimehole?
Re: You just know the moos are gonna start...
November 19, 2008
Well, they SHOULD be happy, what with breastfeeding being all the rave. This won't ever fly though as evidenced by an already rather weak policy. It says that if they don't have the money to buy the tokens for the formula, then they can "borrow" milk/formula. There isn't a hospital on the globe that will let an infant go hungry. Then there will be women who claim not to be able to breastfeed, or even those who truly can't for whatever reason, that will RAISE HOLY HELL. It's only a matter of time before they stage an all out global demonstration, so I don't even know why they tried to implement anything this logical or fair in the first place as it does NO good. I think that if they can't afford to pay for the birth, the formula, the tit juice accessories, etc.....then that they should NOT be having a baybee(s) in the first place.
November 19, 2008
Oh yeah. Sadly, I think it will end up with all this shit being free for the moocows and their baybees. It's ridiculous! You have the brat, you pay for it. That means that if you cannot breastfeed, then you PAY for the formula.

I could just see all the mooing and lowing and gnashing of teeth, though, were commonsense to prevail: "Waaah! I can't breastfeed. How can you even THINK of charging me for formula?! Waaaah! Wahhh. Mooo! Mooo!"

Cry me a river, bitches. Can't feed em? Don't breed 'em!
November 19, 2008
Now I don't wanna own a "slimehole"
November 19, 2008
Just glad I'm not a breeder or married to one.
November 19, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cry me a river, bitches. Can't feed em? Don't
> breed 'em!

It's really that simple, isn't it? So why can't those fucking cows understand that? Urgh!
November 20, 2008
WHAT is it with these women that think the whole birth process and raising the kid should be full of taxpayer-funded freebies??

I cannot fathom their mindset. Why do they think they're entitled to this shit?
November 20, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> WHAT is it with these women that think the whole
> birth process and raising the kid should be full
> of taxpayer-funded freebies??
>
> I cannot fathom their mindset. Why do they think
> they're entitled to this shit?

This mindset is completely foreign to me as well and has been for as long as I can remember. This is a personal choice, it is THEIR flesh and blood, THEIR responsibility, THEIR famblee, and presumably THEY reap all of the wonderful benefits of moomiehood. Other than the unfounded assertions that their kyd will be the surgeon who saves our life in 30 years, or that their kyd will pay for our retirement, or that
their kyd will work in the nursing home where we have to live out our old age since we have no kyds, WHAT or WHY do they feel entitled to society having to pay, in more ways than just financially, for them to lay down, spread their legs, have sex, and a few short months later, squeeze a shitling out their slimeholes?

1)Their kyd will likely never go to medical school and we will likely never need our "life saved", in any dramatic such fantasy scenarios.
2)We pay for our own retirement outright in many cases, and even more of us will have paid into the system for over 30 years before we attempt to draw on it. Whereas THEIR kyd will likely start drawing on the system FROM BIRTH and beyond and often FOR LIFE, in the form of welfare benefits and ADHD/AWTISM/Bi-polar bear checks, not to mention crazy checks and prison. So, HOW is that paying for US to do shit?
3)We PLAN our lives so that IF we have to go to a nursing home, then THEIR kyds will be PAID to help us in our old age. What they fail to acknowledge is that nursing homes are FILLED with childed people. So, this rationale doesn't even make any sense. Sometimes, people NEED 24/7 residential nursing care and they could be one of the Duggars and STILL end up in a nursing home. I am so SICK of the "nursing home" bingo. There are also YOUNG people in nursing homes who are bed ridden or who otherwise have severe disabilities which require 24/7 residential care. So, THEIR KYD could end up being one of many patients of a nursing home or other long term care facility before any one of us even looks into it.

In conclusion, there is NO REASON and no legitimate argument that squatting out kyds is "good for everybody". EVEN IF their kyds wind up being the surgeon, the nursing home aid, or some other very important cancer curing hero of the future, he/she will be WELL PAID for his services. So why do they act like it's some act of selfless love if they DO THEIR JOBS? The only ones who benefit from having kyds is the parents and even that is becoming HIGHLY debatable.
Cheese Louise
November 20, 2008
For fuck's sake! Hysterical much? The article is peppered with terms like "outrage" and"appalling" and "up in arms" and "preposterous." At least they are able to feed their brats, not like women in the Congo and other horrendous places. If they are really this upset about this, then their lives are waaaaay too easy and they have no earthly idea what real adversity is like.

I too am sick of the mentality that anything to do with brats and their upkeep should be FREE for those who chose to inflict them on the world. This is the trouble with breeders. You give 'em a freebie (like free moo juice) and then it quickly turns in to an expectation, an entitlement. Take it away, and they throw a fit worse than any 2-year-old. Nice example to be setting for the kiddies. Moos everywhere need to simply get the fuck OVER themselves. Preferably NOW. angry flipping off
November 20, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> WHAT is it with these women that think the whole
> birth process and raising the kid should be full
> of taxpayer-funded freebies??
>
> I cannot fathom their mindset. Why do they think
> they're entitled to this shit?

Why, didn't you hear? It takes a village to raise a child - this means we as the general public must provide short-notice charity babysitting services as well as funding in the form of taxpayer dollars. Even though we pay for these little mistakes almost entirely, we can have no word or hand in actually raising them (a.k.a. slapping them across the face or verbally abusing them when they misbehave).

That would be a nice trade-off, though. Imagine going up to a Moo with her wailing toadler and saying, "I'll give you this can of Pedia-Lite if you let me throw your kid into traffic". That way, we can actually get rewarded for the money we fork over. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
Man, this reminds me of work! At the military hospital where I'm stationed, the only cost that you pay as either an active duty member or dependent, is the daily cost of food (About $9.50/day for active duty and $12/day for dependents). YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the so-called ladies (mostly dependent wives of servicemen) who have the outright NERVE to complain about having to pay a hospital bill of a grand total of $36 for having a kid! I am usually the one who receives those phone calls and tell the women that if they choose to have their kid in a private hospital next time, to feel free to and also fill them in on about how much it will cost them if everything goes right and they don't have a c-section or their kid winds up in the NICU. Fortunately, I outrank 99% of the ladies on these calls and that usually shuts them up. MEANWHILE we've got servicepeople coming back from Iraq with parts blown off and staying MUCH longer than 72 hours! If ANYONE needs to have their bill written off, it's THOSE guys! They've (unfortunately) EARNED it and then some.
November 20, 2008

Now I don't wanna own a "slimehole"

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Me, neither! Ah, but it's a new creative name for an old favorite.

Yes, I can hear the faint moos already...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login