Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I took this off a bulletin board where I work

Posted by SlumSlut 
I took this off a bulletin board where I work
November 19, 2008
"Barack Obama has pledged to restore U.S. funding for the United Nations Population Fund, which gives assistance to China's coercive family-planning program that includes fines for having extra children and even involuntary sterilization and abortion."

Source: http://www.unfpa.org/news/related_docs/usfundingreport03.pdf

and http://www.lifenews.com/int981.html

I dn't invents 'em, I jst reports 'em:gun1

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: I took this off a bulletin board where I work
November 19, 2008
It's very inappropriate that someone put up a political message, of any kind, at a workplace.

They're wrong, anyways, according to Wikipedia:

"However a three-person fact-finding team sent by the U.S., which spent two weeks traveling throughout China, wrote in a report to the State Department that it found "no evidence that UNFPA has supported or participated in the management of a programme of coercive abortion or involuntary sterilization in China," as has been charged by critics. [6]

Similar teams sent by the British Parliament and the United Nations found the same result."
November 19, 2008
If true I think it is GREAT! I'd also like to see a BIG push for family planning in this country, but the breeders would kill it before it could get anywhere.
November 19, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's very inappropriate that someone put up a
> political message, of any kind, at a workplace.
>

I work at arvard-Hay, so this happens ALL THE TIME. These bulletins are directed at students, for the most part. This one was "approved by arvard-Hay Right to Life" it says in fine print in the lower right hand corner (too small to read in the photo).

I have another one that I took off yesterday. I'll post a picture of myself with it when I get home. It is not political, no, it is in fact COMMERCIAL, and you guys are gonna have a FIELD DAY with it.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

November 19, 2008
I noticed it too...a cozy polar fleece hat? Looks toasty.
November 19, 2008
It's my favoritest hat, I would vanish in a puff of smoke if I ever lost it. But, it's not as warm as it was at first 'cause it gets thinner each year from washing & wearing. It is a tube you can pull over your head and put your hair through (if you have hair). I got it at Ames about 10 years ago; they had all colors. I should have bought more than one.

November 19, 2008
This is what I was talking about:

Don't know about you folks, but I think this has scarred me for life...winking smiley

November 19, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If true I think it is GREAT! I'd also like to see
> a BIG push for family planning in this country

Heck, in EVERY country! I fail to see what would be wrong with that.
November 20, 2008
Family planning, what a concept! More countries should try this, including the US!

By the way, how do you post pictures here?
November 20, 2008
I registered for a free account at Photobucket and I put the image link from there into my posts.

Here's a little something for MWR from my recent trip to Best Friends

http://network.bestfriends.org/MessageBoards/TopicPopup.aspx?g=5843fe823de84d53a2d816476174e011&t=28868

November 20, 2008
Poof, do you have a webcam at work?
November 20, 2008
I just have the iCamera or whatever the little hole at the top of the iMac is called. I don't know if it can be turned on and left like that all day like a webcam.

And this:

November 20, 2008
HH sells clothes too. Impractical, over-priced clothes. Years ago, I was shopping for a crop; they had them at Hubba's for like $75. We went to the Equestrian Shoppe and they were $12 for the same exact ones, plus they had a much better selection.

I don't think the ad was sanctioned by Harvard because there is a mark they put on it and it wasn't there. Same goes for the other ad about China/Obama. And, I haven't seen either of them on any other bulletin board.

November 20, 2008
Here is the scoop (and it ain't cheap!):

http://hubbahubba.com/aboutus.html

Always cutting edge, Suzan Phelps has seen the changing face of underground fashion in Boston for the past 26 years, stocking our store with a wide variety of leather, latex, and PVC clothing created by the best independent designers. In addition to clothing, which includes the largest selection of corsets in the area, we carry a variety of hoods, blindfolds and gags, whips, paddles, crops and canes, jewelry, handcuffs, nipple clamps, leather restraints, sexy shoes and boots, cock and ball toys... the list goes on and on! We have something to offer for every level of play. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can soothe the most timid neophyte and satisfy the most particular expert. Across our threshold you will find the finest assortment of sexy fetish gear with something to suit every taste. And if you don't see everything you desire, we have many catalogues available for special orders. After two decades in business, we're as comfortable as your favorite pair of platform stillettos!

November 20, 2008
I'm buying about 5 gags. NO, NOT FOR ME.
November 20, 2008
Aww....lovable animals! The picture of the two white bunnehs snuggling together is adorable.
November 20, 2008
Sex toys and furry animals.. Maybe it's time to separate this thread?

And I am the one who started on both things. Maybe I need to take some medication...

November 20, 2008
Well, Japan DOES make Hello-Kitty vibrators.

I don't like to let my cats watch me masturbate though.

November 21, 2008
I know, they stare right AT you, and I don't care if anyone thinks I'm a prude: I KNOW my boundaries.

OTOH, one of my cats, Gorby, likes to paw at his private parts when he is um, "grooming". It's one of the funniest things I've ever seen - the masturbating cat.

November 21, 2008
Female rats 'vibrate' when they go into heat. They sort of do this 'shuddering' thing and their ears will sort of shake and 'buzz'. It even makes this weird buzzing noise! It's a bit unsettling when I reach over to pet one of my girl rats and she arches her back and starts to buzz! At that point I always think, "Ok, no more petting, I'll uh, give you a couple of days to get over that." Yeesh! tongue sticking out smiley
November 21, 2008
Oh, my husband never told me they do that! He had mostly girl rats, except when they were breeding. He used to sell the babies but keep one or two of the girls. Of course, he would have to keep a boy around to breed, but it would live separately most of the time.

Anonymous User
November 22, 2008
Ha... we had a little fixed male, half doxie half manchester terrier who used to 'do it all by himself'. Talk about letting it all hang out...

Did that in front of a male college friend I had over once. The poor guy was absolutely scarlet and howling with laughter.

Also, until the female poodle was spayed, he could have a good time with her as well... never slowed him down one bit. We were tempted to let her have puppies by him a few times... the offspring would have been cuter then blazes.. but we did not want to add to the dog population.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login