Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bleck celeb article

Posted by CF Uter 
CF Uter
Bleck celeb article
November 19, 2008
puke-tastic!

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/11/18/2008-11-18_australia_star_nicole_kidman_hints_at_gi.html

She's a pretty good actress, but I say good riddance breedah!!!!

I wish all the media baby worship would stop already. I can't take the bombardment each and every day.
Re: Bleck celeb article
November 19, 2008
She's just using that as an excuse to quit acting because all her botox has made it impossible to have a facial expression any more.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 19, 2008
First, I misread that as "Black Celeb Article" and when I saw Nicole, I thought "She's black? Now that is news".

Second, I'm guessing she's just using that as a socially acceptable cover. She's actually quitting because she's incapable of having facial expressions thanks to all the botox.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 19, 2008
LOL I read "black" too.
November 19, 2008
I did too at first. Good riddance to a breedah. Now if the other fucking breeders would follow suit, Hollywood would be a better place.
November 19, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I did too at first. Good riddance to a breedah.
> Now if the other fucking breeders would follow
> suit, Hollywood would be a better place.

It would be even more fabulous.
November 19, 2008
I'll:beer to that!
November 19, 2008

'Australia' star Nicole Kidman hints at giving up acting to have more babies

"MORE babies"? Christ, she's almost 42! Hello? I'm so sick of this shit.

Now if the other fucking breeders would follow suit, Hollywood would be a better place.

Especially Skankelina Holie and her mouth-breathing sperm donor. angry flipping off
November 19, 2008
I really, really hope she does. Also, especially Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, Hollywood breeders of the decade. I wish they would disappear already and never come back. hitting over the head with a hammer
November 20, 2008
I like the way that "old Hollywood" was in that if you got knocked up or were a romantic lead and had pics of you and the famblee plastered on magazine covers, your career (other than a few Disney roles as a moomie) were OVER. I can't even IMAGINE Liz Taylor popping out an udder and nursing in People magazine and even hoping for another major movie role, and she DID have some kyds, very quietly. I doubt Marilyn Monroe would have done more than fizzle out at 22 if SHE had made baybee making a top priority. I think it was a LIE how so many of these stars claimed that they DESPERATELY wanted chyyldren, but were unable to have them or get knocked up. Joan Crawford claimed that she couldn't have kyds, but I think we know that she just didn't want kyds, not really. I think that their lying about wanting them, but never giving birth, made them sympathetic to breeder fans yet still popular in their chosen and coveted leading roles. I am sure it did wonders for their figures not to sprog as well.

I wish Nicole and all other actor/breeders would take whatever time off they need and breed away. I hope that by the time they come back after their last brat is enrolled in private school that some CF younger actors have taken their places, as it would serve them right. I would LOVE to see an about face in the popularity of breeder-actors and a rise in CF celebrity, as it would be a much welcomed change.
November 20, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I like the way that "old Hollywood" was in that if
> you got knocked up or were a romantic lead and had
> pics of you and the famblee plastered on magazine
> covers, your career (other than a few Disney roles
> as a moomie) were OVER.

THIS. You went away and came back with your adoptee. Thx, K.
November 20, 2008
I love how she talks about having more baybees and in the next article down she addresses hubby's alcoholism.

What a stupid cunt. Yes, definitely, have more baybees. I'm sure they'll fix hubby's alcoholism.
Krishna
November 20, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I love how she talks about having more baybees and
> in the next article down she addresses hubby's
> alcoholism.
>
> What a stupid cunt. Yes, definitely, have more
> baybees. I'm sure they'll fix hubby's alcoholism.

Tell me about it, Girfriend!

I think Ms. Kidman married this awful man to try to "show up" her ex, Tom Cruise (another jerk), since he dumped her for younger women. Well, I do not feel sorry for Nicole Kidman because she was Tom's new trophy when he dumped Mimi Rogers for her. I liked Ms. Rogers and thought she had class.

My mom thought Nicole Kidman is beautiful. Don't know if she feels the same. I saw that pic and just saw a woman who looks so plastic. I really doubt her ex-husband cares what she is doing. A lot of these women get out of show biz and focus on babies because they fear not aging gracefully so they keep in the press with the kiddies.
November 20, 2008
FREE KATIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
barbara
November 20, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I like the way that "old Hollywood" was in that if
> you got knocked up or were a romantic lead and had
> pics of you and the famblee plastered on magazine
> covers, your career (other than a few Disney roles
> as a moomie) were OVER. I can't even IMAGINE Liz
> Taylor popping out an udder and nursing in People
> magazine and even hoping for another major movie
> role, and she DID have some kyds, very quietly. I
> doubt Marilyn Monroe would have done more than
> fizzle out at 22 if SHE had made baybee making a
> top priority. I think it was a LIE how so many of
> these stars claimed that they DESPERATELY wanted
> chyyldren, but were unable to have them or get
> knocked up.

This is not actually true. A number of stars, both leading men and women and sex symbols such as Rita Hayworth, Jayne Mansfield, Betty Grable and Lauren Bacall careers lasted many years after becoming mothers and they were still getting non-mother roles until their late-thirties. Rita Hayworth had her first kid with second husband Orson Welles in 1944 and she still got the sexy leading roles such as "Gilda" afterwards until she quit Hollywood briefly in 1949 to marry Prince Aly Khan. Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh played romantic leads and their careers weren't over immediately after having Jamie Lee and her sister. Betty Grable and Judy Garland's careers still continued into the late fifies after having kids during the height of their careers in the forties.
November 20, 2008

This is not actually true. A number of stars, both leading men and women and sex symbols such as Rita Hayworth, Jayne Mansfield, Betty Grable and Lauren Bacall careers lasted many years after becoming mothers and they were still getting non-mother roles until their late-thirties. Rita Hayworth had her first kid with second husband Orson Welles in 1944 and she still got the sexy leading roles such as "Gilda" afterwards until she quit Hollywood briefly in 1949 to marry Prince Aly Khan. Tony Curtis and Janet Leigh played romantic leads and their careers weren't over immediately after having Jamie Lee and her sister. Betty Grable and Judy Garland's careers still continued into the late fifies after having kids during the height of their careers in the forties.

Very interesting, thanks Barbara.

We all know that old Hollywood had...what's the word again? Class? Yea. That's it. It's GONE from Hollywood now. AAAAaaaaaaaallllll gone. *sniff*

You know what magazine used to be good but now sucks major breeder Hollywood ass? Fucking People magazine. I took some old ones from a friend with a subscription. It was around the time Heath Ledger died so there were many with his sad mug on the covers. All the fucking articles about him and the fact that he was such a "Doting Father". I hate that term with a fiery passion. There are many kodak moments of him with toadler on his shoulders, walking with wifie and sprog in stroller, all lovely dovey with wifie that he knew for a total of five fucking minutes before they had to produce the almighty BOLLYWOOD BAAYBEE, complete with golden locks... Yes, he was a "doting father" until he got bored with it and went back to drugs and skanks.

Anyway, yea...Aussie bitch started to annoy me when she began the 'laying in a tub of bleach for 3 days' look. Then she married an alchy and started reproducing with him. BRAVOOOoo!!!
Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
her sister is a massive breeder. she had a show on cable tv in australia on how to bring up children or some crap. she has 4 kids and her marriage just broke up.we are so starved of celebrities here that we even make the sisters famous
November 21, 2008
barbara Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I like the way that "old Hollywood" was in that
> if
> > you got knocked up or were a romantic lead and
> had
> > pics of you and the famblee plastered on
> magazine
> > covers, your career (other than a few Disney
> roles
> > as a moomie) were OVER. I can't even IMAGINE
> Liz
> > Taylor popping out an udder and nursing in
> People
> > magazine and even hoping for another major
> movie
> > role, and she DID have some kyds, very quietly.
> I
> > doubt Marilyn Monroe would have done more than
> > fizzle out at 22 if SHE had made baybee making
> a
> > top priority. I think it was a LIE how so many
> of
> > these stars claimed that they DESPERATELY
> wanted
> > chyyldren, but were unable to have them or get
> > knocked up.
>
> This is not actually true. A number of stars, both
> leading men and women and sex symbols such as Rita
> Hayworth, Jayne Mansfield, Betty Grable and Lauren
> Bacall careers lasted many years after becoming
> mothers and they were still getting non-mother
> roles until their late-thirties. Rita Hayworth had
> her first kid with second husband Orson Welles in
> 1944 and she still got the sexy leading roles such
> as "Gilda" afterwards until she quit Hollywood
> briefly in 1949 to marry Prince Aly Khan. Tony
> Curtis and Janet Leigh played romantic leads and
> their careers weren't over immediately after
> having Jamie Lee and her sister. Betty Grable and
> Judy Garland's careers still continued into the
> late fifies after having kids during the height of
> their careers in the forties.

What's not true about it? If you have a vintage magazine with Liz Taylor, or some other popular star of yesteryear, breastfeeding in public or even picture of it from a magazine or other media, then I'd like to see it. I didn't say there were'nt breeders, I said that they didn't advertise it and/or publicize it. They certainly kept real life pregnancies off the movies screens, rather than either write it into the script or downright make a script including it too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login