Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SAHM Sends kids to daycare

Posted by annie35 
SAHM Sends kids to daycare
November 20, 2008
The breeder co-worker at my husbands office, that hates his wife and regrets the kids, told us that his wife who stays at home, send the kids to daycare 5 days a week. So what the hell does she do all day?
He takes the kids to daycare on his way to work.
She is one lazy woman.
She claims it is so they can socialize with other kids and get ready for school, but the youngest one is 3 months old. How does a 3 month old socialize?
Lazy breeder women.
Anonymous User
Re: SAHM Sends kids to daycare
November 20, 2008
Sadly, this falls into the category of
a) they did not discuss everything before they got hitched
b) popping out sproggs is not all it's cracked up to be (i.e.: it is not the fantasy mooo and duh and spawn that these bimbos invision. It is HARD WORK.)

Since the statistics support the mother-child bond for the first 2 - 3 years, that 3 month old MAY have problems bonding in later life. If you squirt them out, you raise them yourself. You have the choice, sprogging is a choice. I would like to say that it would be nice to tell them the truth, but they ignore it. Sprogging is one of the most blatant lies and denials I have ever seen. Everybody sees the truth of the matter, but they choose to ignore it. Bed, made, lie. He could easily have avoided it but this would turn into an essay.
November 20, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>Sprogging is one of the most
> blatant lies and denials I have ever seen.
> Everybody sees the truth of the matter, but they
> choose to ignore it. Bed, made, lie. He could
> easily have avoided it but this would turn into an
> essay.

Were it not for lies, breeders would have precious little conversation.
November 20, 2008
Wow, I can't believe how much that guy's life SUCKS.

But I guess its all worth it. (rollseyes)
November 20, 2008
I have known several women who were SAHMoos who took FULL advantage of "Mom's day off" at various daycares across their cities as soon as the daycare would take the kyd in, which is as early as 6 WEEKS of age. Most of these only take in these "extra" kyds for a morning or afternoon and call it "mom's day off", in the suburban areas that I know about. One of my sister's friends who hasn't worked since she said "I do", immediately got knocked up once her husband put some pressure on her to GO BACK TO WORK. What was supposed to have been a convenient time to quit her job, relocate, have a big wedding, and get a better job right away, turned into a 9 year "vacation". She started dumping that kyd off one morning a week and by the end of the year he was going to 5 or 6 different daycares so she could take advantage of "mom's day off", and keep it a secret from her husband. To this day he thinks that she dropped that kyd off for 3-4 hours ONE DAY a week, when it was every day and sometimes ALL day.

Her husband does the yardwork, the pool upkeep, the laundry, bill paying, grocery shopping, and when he isn't cooking he is bringing home takeout or grilling on the BBQ, while SHE does TMIJITW, NOT. The only "chore" I have ever known her to do on a regular basis is to keep her house clean, but that is it. She never could have another baybee either even though duddy wanted another brat, SO she says. It's kinda hard to get knocked up when you are having cosmetic surgeries every other year I guess. MY GOD that girl is nothing more than wasted space, as are MOST SAHMoooooooos. Now that he is older, she is on the "moomie exchange" circuit which is where suburban SAHMoooos dump their kyds off with other moos at every available opportunity.
November 20, 2008
I am just amazed at how lazy these women are. They are a waste of precious resources and space.

I was watching Clean House last night, yes I am a neat freak and love to watch shows about cleaning and organizing. This moo had no job,her husband worked until 10 p.m. and she wanted him to come home after working all day and give her some time off from her full time job, which obviously she wasn't doing or Clean House would not have been there to clean it up. She started crying and said she never gets a day off from her 3 kids and expects her husband to work a full time job and then come home and take up her slack. They also made him sell his BBQ / smoker. Women like this need a good moo smack and kicked to the curb.Pathetic little moo.
November 20, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> I am just amazed at how lazy these women are. They
> are a waste of precious resources and space.
>
> I was watching Clean House last night, yes I am a
> neat freak and love to watch shows about cleaning
> and organizing. This moo had no job,her husband
> worked until 10 p.m. and she wanted him to come
> home after working all day and give her some time
> off from her full time job, which obviously she
> wasn't doing or Clean House would not have been
> there to clean it up. She started crying and said
> she never gets a day off from her 3 kids and
> expects her husband to work a full time job and
> then come home and take up her slack. They also
> made him sell his BBQ / smoker. Women like this
> need a good moo smack and kicked to the
> curb.Pathetic little moo.

I have lost ALL respect for men who I had really liked prior to their getting married to lazy whores like these. I do not understand why some men go along with this and actually work 60 hours a week and then come home and handle everything on the homefront from cooking, cleaning, to childcare, etc.....I wonder if they are brainwahsed by these women or if they are JUST that stupid. It would take an awful low self esteem to allow shit like that to go on, but I have known several men who put up with it and don't appear to be having affairs or leaving any time soon.
November 20, 2008
have lost ALL respect for men who I had really liked prior to their getting married to lazy whores like these. I do not understand why some men go along with this and actually work 60 hours a week and then come home and handle everything on the homefront from cooking, cleaning, to childcare, etc.....I wonder if they are brainwahsed by these women or if they are JUST that stupid. It would take an awful low self esteem to allow shit like that to go on, but I have known several men who put up with it and don't appear to be having affairs or leaving any time soon.

I think these men get a gigantic ego boost from being the provider and protector. Pathetic women seek out these type of men, so they can basically be prostitutes. Sex for a home, shopping money, and no real job. These type of people feed off of each other.
You never see a strong, independent woman with a brain, seeking the provider type man. This type of woman seeks her equal and the provider type man, seeks his less equal in order to be able to beat his chest and say look at me in all my manly glory.
November 20, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> have lost ALL respect for men who I had really
> liked prior to their getting married to lazy
> whores like these. I do not understand why some
> men go along with this and actually work 60 hours
> a week and then come home and handle everything on
> the homefront from cooking, cleaning, to
> childcare, etc.....I wonder if they are
> brainwahsed by these women or if they are JUST
> that stupid. It would take an awful low self
> esteem to allow shit like that to go on, but I
> have known several men who put up with it and
> don't appear to be having affairs or leaving any
> time soon.
>
>
> I think these men get a gigantic ego boost from
> being the provider and protector. Pathetic women
> seek out these type of men, so they can basically
> be prostitutes. Sex for a home, shopping money,
> and no real job. These type of people feed off of
> each other.
> You never see a strong, independent woman with a
> brain, seeking the provider type man. This type of
> woman seeks her equal and the provider type man,
> seeks his less equal in order to be able to beat
> his chest and say look at me in all my manly
> glory.

I never thought about it that way, but I do believe that you are PRECISELY correct. That makes perfect sense too, judging by the personalities of the couples I have known who live this way. I honestly believe that the SAHMoooooos who are NOT homemakers, and I do believe there is a difference in a TRUE "homemaker" and in a SAHMoooooocow, are nothing more than prosititutes. They marry men who are not "players" in the first place who are less likely to cheat. Then they basically trade sex for material things, although they ARE expected to drop a kyd or two, but how much time can THAT take? Once they squeeze it out and their tootie heals up, they are back at the nail and hair salons, and doing whatever the hell they please. They dump that kyd off on ANYONE who will put up with it, but manage to make the occasional visit to duddy's office and give the appearance that he so enjoys:"My wonderful wife and my booooootiful chyldddd. LOOKIE HERE! MY DICK WORKS and MY woman doesn't HAVE to work."

Yeah Annie, you hit that nail square on the head.
November 20, 2008
I think that women who are supported my their husbands and don't work should give them oral sex at least 3 times per week.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 20, 2008
I have met some astonishing stupid mothers and asked my husband: "Are there men who purposely marry these vapid idiots because they will be good homemakers and mothers?" He said "yep."
November 20, 2008
Just an observation I have made, since knowing my MIL and SIL.
They are prime examples of marrying a sugar daddy. My SIL calls her husband her sugar daddy and thinks it is cool. It disgusts me to event think that. I would neverlower myself to those standards. I have too much self respect.
My MIl also jokes abut marrying for a home, insurance, money, and being able to stay at home instead of work.
November 20, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> I think that women who are supported my their
> husbands and don't work should give them oral sex
> at least 3 times per week.

Yep, I agree, lol. And this is coming from a stay-at-home-wife (I'd work if I could, but I'm still waiting for my Green Card. :scr)
Anonymous User
November 21, 2008
when i hear stories like this it makes me really appreciate my partner.
and i think the reason we have been together for so long is that we dont need each other for financial support, it is purely because we love each other.
November 21, 2008
I've ALWAYS considered SAHMoos glorified whores. Absolutely no respect for them. Yeah, I guess I'm a SAH.H (stay-at-home husband), but I worked for many years and my DH wanted me to retire...plus I get a little money and pay my way.

SAHMs get away with so much shit it's not funny. Once my ex found a wannabe boifriend, she did nothing but lay around the house all day. Great work if you can get it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login