Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Something that happened at work today

Posted by SlumSlut 
Something that happened at work today
November 20, 2008
This is probably for the Patio, but i'm going to breach the etiquette this time. I'm just going to post the link to something I posted on another forum.

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showpost.php?p=451617&postcount=1

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Something that happened at work today
November 20, 2008
I walked out of a small convention dinner one time when I realized there was a cameraman (moving pictures) taking pictures of everyone there without checking. I told him so on the way out too.
November 20, 2008
I should have told them how I think China's one-child policy is so great and how they should all be forcibly sterilized.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
Reminds me of when I was in hospital four years ago after a bad asthma attack. I was visited about twice a day by one doctor or another to see how I was doing, but one day this old guy who looked like Mr Burns in a white coat, came strolling in with a horde of student-doctors or whatever you call them behind him, and without asking my permission, they all circled my bed and he told them about my condition and they began taking notes about me/discussing me and my condition, as if I wasn't even there, like I was a deaf mute or a guinea pig or something. Then they left. I was not impressed.
November 20, 2008
That's even worse than what happened to me because you had no choice and couldn't even walk away like I did.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login