Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Welcome to welfare; you get what you pay for

Posted by SlumSlut 
Welcome to welfare; you get what you pay for
November 20, 2008
I almost wrote a reply to this saying what is in the subject:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/showpost.php?p=451371&postcount=1

But, I didn't feel like getting banned from the site.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
So Lexiafira (the screen name of the complainer) is poor (she is applying for Medicaid) AND she gets knocked up? What an idiot!

I doubt anyone is going to hire her, couldn't she have figured that out BEFORE she got knocked up?

Another MOOcher in the making.
Re: Welcome to welfare; you get what you pay for
November 20, 2008
i KNOW, and she's whining about how dirty it is at the welfare office and how rude everyone is. I suppose they don't see enough of the likes of her, she can't understand why they don't kiss her ass. Get used to it.

She thinks the welfare office in the next town is going to be any different:

"Oh here, right this way ma'am! I see that you're pregnant, would you like the caviar hor's d'oeuvres or do you prefer to skip straight to the foie gras canapes? May I bring the lady some sparkling grape juice to wash it all down?"

Plus all the usual stuff about how HARD it is to find a job which pregnasty. Clue in, prom-queen, EVERYONE is having a hard time finding a job, for cripes sake, everyone is having a hard time KEEPING the jobs they already HAVE.

I got it!

ANSWER: Have this baybee and then start working on ANOTHER one! You will give us all hope for the future, and at least *I* will have someone to take care of *ME* when I'm a drooling old decrepit hag with my cats! [/sarcasm]

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
With those fanTASTIC writing skills and outSTANDing grammar, she should be able to qualify for some type of executive position, no?
November 20, 2008
Yeah, proofreading or technical writing would be my first two choices.

Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
^^^...don't forget 'good communicative skills'..eye rolling smiley
November 20, 2008
It just occurred to me- she posted that on "customers suck". I wonder if the employees there post about people like her....
Anonymous User
November 20, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It just occurred to me- she posted that on
> "customers suck". I wonder if the employees there
> post about people like her....

Moos are entitlement minded, welfare moos even more so.
They are definately grist for the mill.

Due to the above had to schedule a ride out, can't get out until the afternoon if at all and even being a car causes problems due to the pregnany oh well.

I'm sure BEING a car DOES cause problems, pregnant or not. What a maroon.
November 21, 2008
Wow, and she's stupid to boot.

My cats could compose a more intelligent letter.
November 21, 2008
My cats are working on their dissertation about the Economic collapse that is currently happening. I don't know where they keep it but I can hear the typing at night.
November 21, 2008
This cow is worse than I am on my WORST day typingwise. And she wonders why she cannot get a job. Hmmm. Could it be that most jobs require you to be literate and have at least SOME communication skills?

I agree, two cents. Welfare moos are some of the most entitlement-minded people on the planet. I could write a book just based on my experiences whilst accompanying my father on house calls and later, working as a cashier/deli worker before I retired. Absolutely amazing how they think that the entire world should revolve around them, when we are all paying to support them. They should be grateful to be getting everything they get. But noo-o-o-o-o-o-ooo, they are the ones in line with the professionally braided hair and nails, the newest cell-phone out there and an attitude bigger than the fucking TITANIC.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> My cats are working on their dissertation about
> the Economic collapse that is currently happening.
> I don't know where they keep it but I can hear
> the typing at night.

Look under the litter, RR! That's where all of my cats hide their best work.
November 21, 2008
LOL. I'm not falling for THAT again.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My cats are working on their dissertation about
> > the Economic collapse that is currently
> happening.
> > I don't know where they keep it but I can hear
> > the typing at night.
>
>
> Look under the litter, RR! That's where all of my
> cats hide their best work.

bouncing and laughing drinking coffee bouncing and laughing bouncing and laughing drinking coffee bouncing and laughing bouncing and laughing drinking coffee bouncing and laughing
November 21, 2008
Neither my insiders NOR my outsiders care about the economy. They still expect to be fed on schedule, get regular treats, and medical care. It's at our expense of course. but we realized that when we adopted all of these critters which include, but are not limited to; The occasional stray doggie (in this area, dogs are like "golden boys" so they are seldom dropped off) birds, raccoons, o'possum, mixed breed dogs/wolves/coyote, ENDLESS cats/kittens who are dropped off at the end of my mile long driveway, and of coure the cats that we purposely adopted. Should I ever be too poor to buy catfood or pay for their medical care, then first I would have to empty my refrigerator and cabinets to them before I was allowed to eat. I believe that ALL animal lovers and people who are lucky enough to have pets/animals in their lives would do the exact same thing. Animals are WAY more valuable to the eco-system, people who already exist, and easier on the economy than ANY one kyd. Yet, I'd like to see the look on the face of a social services worker if I ever applied for "Animal Assistance".

No one in the welfare system, certainly not the current recipients, give a DAMN that I am feeding 27 cats and other various creatures. Let me lay down and squeeze out ONE kyd though and get him labeled ASAP as ADHD/Bi-polar bear/Awwwwtistic, and I could easily rake in 1000k+ a month in actual cash and other benefits. This is so unfair, that I do not know where to begin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login