Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry 1235: We're the responsible ones

Posted by catmeow 
Entry 1235: We're the responsible ones
April 17, 2006
Quote from Elizabeth Bauchner:

"After lurking at these sites for a while I had to ask myself if parents should really be worried about these people. Why should I care what a few uninformed, ignorant and hateful people think? The short answer is that I really don't care all that much. Many in the childfree crowd do care about children. I imagine that the childfree people who hate children are the fringe. Many childfree people want to see kid-free places, such as vacation spots and grocery stores, and though I can see the point of a kid-free resort, I think that childfree grocery stores are going a bit far. Discrimination is discrimination after all. What do they want next, a childfree world? Good luck."

Moo, you obviously care about what we say and think because you lurk at our web sites. Is lurking at CF sites now a required part of TMIJITW? Go back to your soap operas and trash talk TV.

It is you and your ilk who are "uninformed, ignorant and hateful." You believe that we are supposed to put you on a pedestal because you bred and happily tolerate your unruly brats. That's right, I don't want you to inflict your misbehaved crotchturds on me when I want to enjoy a meal at a restaurant or listen to music at a club. I would love to take a vacation at a brat-free place!

Yes, breeders suck!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.