Advanced

Click it if you dare

Posted by Rose Red 
Click it if you dare
November 21, 2008
http://www.julianawetmore.net/pictures.php
Re: Click it if you dare
November 21, 2008
Damn I should NOT have clicked that right after lunch.two faces puking.

That's pretty bad.
Gigabyte
November 21, 2008
What the hell.

Why do these parent want to put her faceless daughter into this hell-hold world?

Why the hell they want to bring up a kid which they will go thrugh pain and suffering?

I have read the story about her pregnancy, she should of done an abortion. This whole website is so sad and depressing.
November 21, 2008
Gigabyte Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What the hell.
>
> Why do these parent want to put her faceless
> daughter into this hell-hold world?
>
> Why the hell they want to bring up a kid which
> they will go thrugh pain and suffering?
>
> I have read the story about her pregnancy, she
> should of done an abortion. This whole website is
> so sad and depressing.

Parents like these arself attention whores.
November 21, 2008
Thanks RR, I thought you were my friend. sad smiley

What a pair of horrible, selfish, martyr-syndrome fucking assholes those parents are. That child should have been left to die at birth.

Reality, people. Get a fucking grip.

I'd love to know who is footing the bill for all these surgeries and personal nurse.
Anonymous User
November 21, 2008
Well, there are upsides too:
If there is a Notre-Dame-de-Paris re-enactment at her elementary school, she could play the main character Quasimodo:

Hey, it's Halloween all year long!
November 21, 2008
This child should have been aborted, no exceptions, IF they knew ahead of time about her horrific condition. If they did not, then she should have been allowed to die peacefully, after having been born. This whole business with this child is nothing more than an EXPENSIVE attention getting device by the parents, and apparently especially the moomare. This child suffers on a continual and daily basis and there is no reason to believe that her suffering will not be lifelong. I think that if there is a God that in this case he is being rather merciful in that she is mostly blind and deaf. Even though for some strange and unknown reason these parents hold out some sort of perverted hope that she is above average intelligence, I think it would be most kind of her creator if she were mentally retarded.
November 21, 2008
I love freaks, but man...that poor, poor kid.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 21, 2008
Kim, according to her 'birth story' - they knew _something_ was wrong prior to her birth, they just didn't know what. They mention that her stomach could not be seen on an ultrasound on two occasions. At 24 weeks, a doctor asked them if they wanted to continue with the pregnancy. The mother claims, "He didn't feel whatever was happening with Julianna would show up on the amniocentesis." To me, it sounds like the doctor was aware that something was wrong - possibly _terribly_ wrong - hence his question.

But the parents, in typical Hallmark-esque fashion, continue the pregnancy, despite the fact that likely more than one medical expert knew something was wrong. If it had been me, I likely would have stopped the pregnancy right then, but even if I hadn't, I'm with you - I would have allowed the child to die peacefully after being born. There's no way I would have allowed her to continue a life that WILL be fraught with endless suffering.

The parents post photos of her involved in 'normal' activities as if this is some kind of justification for their decision: "But look! She plays and dresses up and dances, all just like regular kids! God helped us make the right decision!" They gloss over the fact that she'll need repeated, painful surgeries probably for a good portion of her life, and will face multiple physical hardships due to her disabilities.
November 21, 2008
Wow. All those surgeries and she still looks like a total monster. Way to go, selfish assholes. You just HAD TO HAVE another one, didn't you. SELFISH SELFISH SEELLLFIIISSSH FUCKS!
November 21, 2008
Those parents need to be shot. No parent concerned with their child's suffering would allow a kid to continue to live through countless surgeries and pain to grow up looking like that. It's not the kid's fault, but I also really hope she will never be capable of seeing what she actually looks like. Her parents act more like they are parading her around in public and online like a side-show freak (which, sadly, she basically is). This girl will only "be happy with herself" if she is mentally disabled, because really, no sane person or amount of "You're so pretty!" reassurances from Momma would make someone that looks this awful love themselves. Once her parents die and her sibling has her own life, no one will be there to tell this girl how pretty she is, and then the shit will hit the fan.

Did anyone look at some of the photos? And, if so, am I the only one who thought this one was kinda cruel?

http://www.julianawetmore.net/pictures.php?id=77
November 21, 2008
No Cambion, you're certainly not....I had the same thought. That shirt just MIGHT be a tad inappropriate given her situation...

And you're right, once she's grown up and away from the protective, constantly reassuring influence of her parents, this girl will get a hard dose of reality, and that makes very me sad for her sake. Unfortunately, not everyone's sentiments will reflect those of her parents, and she'll end up learning it the hard way.
November 21, 2008
OH SHIT, Cambion, thanks for pointing that out! I didn't see that one up close! Yea, just a little on the cruel side.
November 21, 2008
That's the one that showed up on Fark. I suspect they're tyring to be humorous about this. Dunno.
Really?
November 21, 2008
She has vision and hearing. Her parents even admitted (in a post about how nice it was to see her playing with other deformed kids at a gathering) that she's self-conscious around 'normal' people, and doesn't act like a regular playful child so as not to draw attention to herself.
November 21, 2008
Uhh, she's gonna draw attention to herself no matter what. She doesn't need to play to elicit wide-eyed or disgusted stares from others...all he'd have to do is walk into a room and everyone's gonna stare. Normally I would not wish blindness on anyone for any reason, but I really wish this poor girl was without vision. She's going to have a very hard time growing up and seeing that monstrosity of a face in the mirror every day. Kids don't much care about their appearance, but what about when this girl becomes a teenager? Or an adult?

From what I gather (unless I misread the site), the surgeries this little girl has had were not to correct her facial deformities, but to correct other bodily issues (like making it so she doesn't need a feeding tube to live). They don't intend on getting any plastic surgery for her...and, for now, I guess that's alright. But what if she wants it as a teenager to try and look normal? Her parents are Gawd-fearin' folks, so I have a feeling they would refuse to allow her to have corrective surgery to have an actual face (since cosmetic surgery ain't natchural).
Really?
November 21, 2008
I completely agree that she's going to get gawked at in public, whether she's screeching like a banshee or sitting quietly -- but it's sad to know that she's aware of, uncomfortable with, and making an effort to avoid the attention.

You’re also right about the surgeries she’s had so far – they’ve all been to enhance her ‘quality of life’, not her appearance. Her parents seem to want to leave the decision of going through ultra-painful, ultra-extensive cosmetic surgery up to her. They want her to have the option when she’s older, but want her to “be happy with herself” as she is, because they know that no amount of surgery is ever going to make her look normal.

These kinds of things just make me so incredibly sad – and ANGRY. There’s no reason for any person to have to suffer through that much pain, especially when the end-results won’t be worth it. And to me, it always seems like the parents choose to let it go on so that they won’t look bad for rejecting a child that’s not perfect (the whole ‘s/he is our child, and we’ll love him/her no matter what” – it rubs me the wrong way, like they’re saying “See?! We’re good people! We’ll keep this deformed kid and show the world through documentaries, websites and magazine articles how much we love it, even though it’s a monster!”), even if that requires putting the kid through torture.
November 23, 2008
Whew.

She makes Quasimodo from Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame look perfectly normal.doh face
Anonymous User
November 23, 2008
Goddammit Rose!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
November 23, 2008
I just have to add this: this poor little girl. The parents should be prosecuted for cruelty. This girl should have been aborted long ago. Good Lord...I truly feel SO bad for this poor child.

And bless her heart, she's trying to make ugly faces in some of the pics!
November 23, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Goddammit Rose!!!!!!!
>

I HAD A DISCLAIMER. luv ya
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login