Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Somebody doesn`t want to be a wallet

Posted by jellytot 
Somebody doesn`t want to be a wallet
November 21, 2008
I saw this

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/columnists/advice/chi-1109_ask-amy-dickinsonnov09,0,3370204.column

Dear Amy: I'm a 53-year-old divorced man who met a wonderful woman about seven months ago. We have often talked about me moving in with her. I have an apartment, and she has a home. She also has two children she receives child support for. What do you think my contribution should be? My friends and family say one-third. She wants half. I do not want to insult her or have her think I'm cheap.

—Wondering

Dear Wondering: You and your lady friend have to work this out between you, but my own view is that if you are about to enter the home as a full-fledged adult family member, your financial contribution should be equal to hers.

This issue is one you must discuss at length before cohabiting, and your ability to work this out will have ramifications into the rest of your relationship.

Most important, you two need to come to terms with the impact your choice to cohabit will have on the children involved. Until you are ready to assume an appropriate parental role in their lives, you shouldn't move in.

I think he`s right to be cautious, it`s only been seven months
Krishna
Re: Somebody doesn`t want to be a wallet
November 21, 2008
The man should not move in with this woman. Paying 1/2 of the rent means he is subsidizing the kids. My mom once considered roommates from work with children when thinking of renting a house instead of an apartment. If there was one kid like my mom had (just me), it would be 1/2. For co-workers with more than one child, my mother said the $ arrangements would be more for the multi-kid mother as those kids will use more electricity, water, food, and need extra space than me and my mom. The 'girlfriend' is seeking a wallet. This man should not be half of the mortgage on a house he is not even buying. Stupid idea!
November 21, 2008
L'Amy, by the way, is a tiresome uptight priss IMOHO.

Way to go, single moo -- acquire a numbskull boyfriend who'll split everything 50-50 with you so that your 'income' from hubby number one is yours to keep. What the hell is child support for, if not to pay for a roof over their bratty little heads? If shagtastic boyfriend does do the stupid thing and agree to pay half, hubby number one ought to win out and decrease his own payments, surely?

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
November 21, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The man should not move in with this woman. Paying
> 1/2 of the rent means he is subsidizing the kids.
> My mom once considered roommates from work with
> children when thinking of renting a house instead
> of an apartment. If there was one kid like my mom
> had (just me), it would be 1/2. For co-workers
> with more than one child, my mother said the $
> arrangements would be more for the multi-kid
> mother as those kids will use more electricity,
> water, food, and need extra space than me and my
> mom. The 'girlfriend' is seeking a wallet. This
> man should not be half of the mortgage on a house
> he is not even buying. Stupid idea!

BRAVO
Anonymous User
November 22, 2008
another 'spermandapaycheck' moo
I think we need to contract that name... spc perhaps?
November 22, 2008
My advice would be simple:

1. Cover it up.

2. Run for your life.
Krishna
November 23, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> L'Amy, by the way, is a tiresome uptight priss
> IMOHO.
>
> Way to go, single moo -- acquire a numbskull
> boyfriend who'll split everything 50-50 with you
> so that your 'income' from hubby number one is
> yours to keep. What the hell is child support
> for, if not to pay for a roof over their bratty
> little heads? If shagtastic boyfriend does do the
> stupid thing and agree to pay half, hubby number
> one ought to win out and decrease his own
> payments, surely?

Dittos all the way...

Where in the devil to these single/divorced mums find these generous guys? All I had were either creeps or leeches until I met my current husband. I am not ugly and am free of sprogs so what is the deal with these childed women? This woman knows what she is doing: taking from the ex yet having the boyfriend move in to subsidize the her and the kids with all of this extra $. She was doing fine, I bet, until she met the guy. Man would be better off to keep his apartment and look for another lady friend...preferably WITHOUT kids!
CFBitchfromLA
November 23, 2008
Dumb son of a bitch needs to leave her ass. He should know better. Jacking off would be an improvement over that greedy single moo.
November 23, 2008
Krishna Wrote:
> Where in the devil do these single/divorced mums
> find these generous guys?

Preach it, Krishna!

Since the idiot downstairs moved his single moo whore in, she has taken over his ENTIRE LIFE. She now has the house, the car and all his money. (And no, she doesn't work.) He's playing duh to her two bastard kyds - and she's always bringing over plenty of her "breeder & sprog" friends.

I DON'T GET IT! Is getting off a couple of times a week worth surrendering your whole life to some skanky cunt?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login