Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another celebrity baby with a stupid name

Posted by barbara 
Here's the newest dumb baby name from Hollywood. It was reported on E! News that Ashlee Simpson and husband Pete Wentz welcomed their son named Bronx Mowgli into the world on Friday.
Anonymous User
Re: Another celebrity baby with a stupid name
November 23, 2008
You beat me to it Barbara. Was gonna post this yesterday.
You have to understand, I think most celebrities are not hitting on all cylinders.
November 23, 2008
Wow, an urban jungle and a character from The Jungle Book. Aren't they clever and original? Their child must be so unique. eye rolling smiley
November 23, 2008
Yeah, LtL. I can see them patting themselves on the back over how 'clever' the idea was. I actually saw this on a funny article about worst celebrity baby names....and this one is definitely up there at the top as one of the worst.

But apparently Robert Rodriguez has four sons who are saddled with these winning monikers:
Rocket, Racer, Rebel, and Rogue.

Wow. Oh, Robert....are you trying to convince us all of your uber-masculinity by making sure your sons have either the name of a manly machine or a Bad-Boy? Thanks, we get it. You're a man's man. eye rolling smiley

Penn's (from Penn & Teller) kid was named Moxie Crimefighter, and Ving Rhimes had a kid named 'Reignbeau'. I guess he didn't want to spell it the right way just to give it that extra special kick.

Some more awesome celebrity baby names from the article:

-Speck Wildhorse
-Diva Thin Muffin
-Banjo
-Sage Moonblood
-Seven Sirius
-Puma

My personal favorite was the idiot rapper with the kid named 'Messiah Ya'Majesty'. Yeah, he wins.
November 23, 2008
Isn't Ashlee Simpson the sister of the genius who didn't know if Chicken of the Sea was chicken or tuna? Their parents must be so proud.

Stupidity is truly the gift that keeps on giving.
December 03, 2008
At least the young moo didn't name her kyd "Botox King Louis" or something.eye rolling smiley
December 03, 2008
Look at me and how special I am.
Like my SIL wants to name her kid Isabelle, which in english is pronounced exactly as spelled, but in spanish is pronounced Eesabella.
She is mad because nobody pronounces it correctly, we are in America not Mexico.
December 03, 2008
Jermajesty Jackson. Pilot Inspekctor smith.
Anonymous User
December 03, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:

"Their dad is nasty."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login