Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even pop culture is diaper-whipped!

Posted by Banshee 
Even pop culture is diaper-whipped!
December 03, 2008
http://www.usaweekend.com/08_issues/080810/080810tweens-hannah-montana.html

Not only that, but our regular culture, too!doh face

Thanks to pushy, kid-obsessed moos and our infatuation with ideal youth, the ENTIRE universe is now revolving around the wee ones, prostitots included!
Re: Even pop culture is diaper-whipped!
December 03, 2008
Oh, for fuck's sake... I wish this "Hannah Montana" bullshit would die already. I never even heard of the cunt until I moved here. Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
December 03, 2008
The only reason the little bastards "dictate" what cars and clothes people buy is because their parents allow them to do so. NO "tween" or any other kyd decides what I buy, where I eat, where I stay, or anything else for that matter. I can't imagine allowing a kyd to influence my buying decisions EVEN IF I had any kyds. Kyds do not have jobs, kyds do not pay the bills, kyds do not (or should not) know much about the famblee budget, so therefore it is NOT their decision what is bought. These parents who cater to their kyds by asking their permission to get this brand over that, or allowing the kyds to decide where the famblee will go on vacation, etc.......is RIDICULOUS.

In a way I am glad they let the brats "choose", because it leaves many more options on where to stay or eat, for instance, which will be less likely to be filled with brats. However, even some of the better known and decent middle priced national companies are now marketing to brats which I think SHOULD be geared toward adult customers like Applebees, TGI Fridays, and various hotels in certain resort areas. I have even seen "Romantic midnight cruise" advertised, for instance, but then they list a kiddie menu and/or kiddie prices. WTF? It used to be that businesses down on the beach mainly catered to adults, especially the restaurants with lounges. Now though, kyds are welcomed everywhere, not just the gulfariums, putt putt places, and public beaches.

BTW, I had never heard of this Hanna Montana Kyd until I read this article and I have NO IDEA who she is or anything about her "celebrity". I bet breeders know who she is though.
December 03, 2008
You're all right, it's not the tweens driving pop culture, it's the breeders. If breeders would have lives outside of their kids I'm pretty sure nobody outside of an elementary school would have to know who Hannah Montana is.
Anonymous User
December 03, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
She's Billy Ray
> Cyrus's daughter.cowgirl

You're fucking kidding me?..two faces puking
December 04, 2008
No, she really is Billy Ray Cyrus' daughter. Miley got herself into a big brouhaha a while back because of a fairly provocative photo shoot in some national magazine where she was obviously nude and wrapped seductively in just a satin sheet. Disney was fairly upset about it because they market the Hannah Montana brand, but in the end, it didn't seem to hurt her popularity one bit.

Billy Ray stated after the media firestorm started that he was there during the entire shoot and didn't have a problem with it at all, as I recall. There were then some other photos released of Miley and Daddy together that I personally thought were way creepier than the lone teenage girl in the bedsheet, but as best as I can tell, both Miley and Disney laughed about it all the way to the bank.
December 04, 2008
Oh yeah, the ones of her and her dad were pretty creepy. How about the one of her laying with her head in his crotch? confused smiley
December 04, 2008
Not only that, but there's also innocent-as-a-lamb little Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical hype who posed nude and her smut got plastered all over Internet just recently, branding her as an underaged slut she really is. Whatever happened to real childhood, where kyds usually do bratty, baby stuff, not prance around like mini-teens and precocious sex symbols of elementary school?

I even saw child-sized cheerleader costumes and sparkly "prom" dresses (brand of High School Musical, BTW) at Walmart the other day. I think Disney is out to brainwash tots into thinking that real high school is some magical fairyland where fabulous things happen to you and you also get to transform into dreamy, flawless creatures called "teens".eye rolling smiley
December 04, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> Oh yeah, the ones of her and her dad were pretty
> creepy. How about the one of her laying with her
> head in his crotch? confused smiley

that freaked me the fuck out. Of course, Jessica Simpson's dad seems to want a piece of her pie too.....what is it with these fathers? draw the line already.
December 04, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> Oh yeah, the ones of her and her dad were pretty
> creepy. How about the one of her laying with her
> head in his crotch? confused smiley

That was the photo I saw and it had a very incestuous mood to it. My skin was crawling, I was very creeped out.
December 04, 2008
Didn't Billy Ray Cyrus knock up some mistress of his back in like the late 80's or early 90's while he was married to his wife?

From what I remember, that was the reason he got divorced.

Is Miley Cyrus the result of this?

And good lord, what's with his hair?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login