Advanced

Idiot Breeders

Posted by annie35 
Idiot Breeders
December 05, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462468,00.html
Re: Idiot Breeders
December 05, 2008
"One woman wrote of contemplating an abortion after finding out she was having a boy. She had already aborted one boy and felt "cheated" that her only living child was a boy."

I have a special message for this 'one woman':

Please do all of us, including your son, a favor and eat a bullet. You and your extreme stupidity are not welcome on planet Earth. You will be more useful to humanity and the planet as compost. Thank you and have a nice day.
December 05, 2008
My SIL slipped back into clinical depression, when she found out she was having a girl.
She cried, screamed, and locked herself in the bedroom for days all because it was a girl.
everybody babied her, we told her to stop being pathetic and suck it up.
She is still sad, that she isn't giving her husband a boy as his first born. I hope she has all girls and suffers immensely for her selfishness.
December 05, 2008
This is the same place you can also buy little-girl prostitutes.eye rolling smiley
December 05, 2008
Any whore who otherwise currently WANTS a baybee, who would have an abortion of an otherwise healthy embryo for the SOLE purpose that she wanted a specific gender, needs to be sterilized IMMEDIATELY. I think it would take someone with some SERIOUS mental health issues, which were or bordered on some sort of sociopathy, to abort an embryo solely because of it's gender. It would appear to me that this woman could never be a good mother to either sex kyd she bore because she would have attachment problems, either overly or non existant. This type of woman is SO incredibly selfish and possibly even narcisitic that motherhood should not be an option for her. Women like this end up with drowned in backyard kyds, suffocated in hot car kyds, and "SIDS" kyds, so called.

If they want to dick around with genetics and attempt to get one gender over the other, while that's still selfish and wrong,I think, that's a bit different I think than aborting it because of it's gender. It's difficult for me to understand how people like this can even BEGIN to call CF selfish. I hate each and every one of these breeders and if any of them ever look my way for sympathy, they will meet a cold, hate filled, dark eyed, void of empathy, scowl of a gaze that will likely make them shudder.
December 06, 2008
Let's say it all together now..

"PARENTING MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON."

It's good that there are kind, selfless, and caring parents like these around to help keep us heathenistic CFers in place. eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login