Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day Care Center - in MY own house!

Posted by Medusa 
Day Care Center - in MY own house!
December 05, 2008
I am so fucking mad that I was actually shaking earlier.

Get this: Single Moo Whore Bitch from downstairs has opened a bloody day care center - without even telling me! And even though it completely violates the terms of our property agreement! (It's a duplex converted as 2 condo units.)

And now the insurance company is cancelling our home policy because they don't want to handle that risk. Duh! I certainly can't blame them.

Time to call a lawyer. Fuck, I don't need this shit! Breeders are all the same: selfish, inconsiderate and nothing but trouble.

P.S. I'd been hearing some damn fresh loaf crying for the last couple of weeks, but I thought she was just temporarily babysitting. Wrong!
Re: Day Care Center - in MY own house!
December 05, 2008
What a stinking pile of shit to have to deal with. Time to call the officials and have the bitch shut down. If only it were that easy...

Another Moo trying to make being a slave to squids into a career. Best of luck to you in beating this cow into the dirt.hitting over the head with a hammer
CFTeen
December 05, 2008
Say, wouldn't it be just awful if the circuit breaker tripped and left all those nasty little sproggen in the dark? wink

Or if somebody planted spooky Halloween pranks in strategic places?
December 05, 2008
Oh, fuck that! Yep, time to call a lawyer and any other offical to get that shit shut down fast. Christ...
deegee
December 05, 2008
You need to get moving on this because YOU will be without homeowners insurance and I don't suppose you want to be without that for any reason. I'd hate to learn of something unfortunate happening to you whether it is because of the "day care center" or some tragic event in your own apartment.
December 05, 2008
Hmm, I wonder if she has all the permits and qualifications and other legal stuff to operate her service, aside from the manner in which it violates her living contract. I have a pretty good feeling she does not.

Good luck to you - I'd love to hope you can get the cow thrown out on her ass so you can get your insurance back.
December 06, 2008
If this is a residential area within ANY city limits within The United States, then you can bet your ass that she is probably in violation of zoning laws/land use. In every city I have ever done a single famblee or multi famblee dwelling appraisal, the use of the land/property MUST conform to local zoning regulations or they would have had to apply for and be approved by the city council for a variance. In order to get a variance to a zoning restriction, it's generally customary that 2/3 of the property owners on that particular plat have to agree to it. If the area was at one time zoned single/multi famblee residential and has since been rezoned to business/commercial, which often happens in older and areas in economic decline, then your residential dwelling is considered "grandfathered in" and you are basically fucked.

One phone call to your local zoning commission should be able to answer your question regarding what your property is currently zoned. If it is still zoned residential or anything OTHER THAN commercial/business/industrial, you should report her business activity and they SHOULD shut her ass down. I wish you the best! BTW, people routinely operate small, low/no traffic businesses out of their residential dwellings such as piano lessons, accounting/tax services, and even small daycares and NO ONE is the wiser. What did this stupid bitch do to draw attention to herself?
December 06, 2008
Kim nails it again. Get the law on her.
December 06, 2008
deegee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need to get moving on this because YOU will be
> without homeowners insurance and I don't suppose
> you want to be without that for any reason. I'd
> hate to learn of something unfortunate happening
> to you whether it is because of the "day care
> center" or some tragic event in your own
> apartment.

I know, and I am so fucking stressed out about it that I could barely sleep last night.

Hmm, I wonder if she has all the permits and qualifications and other legal stuff to operate her service, aside from the manner in which it violates her living contract. I have a pretty good feeling she does not.

Your feeling is pretty good indeed, Cambion - she does not. The law is murky about that stuff, but I think I'll call the government on her too.

What did this stupid bitch do to draw attention to herself?

The idiot skank ADVERTIZED, Kim! My aunt and I were busy making fun of her web page last night; I seriously needed that laugh.

Anyway: thanks so much for your support, all of you! I appreciate knowing there are good folks out there who understand and are rooting for me. friendly hug
December 06, 2008
Best of luck, snakes. Srsly.
December 07, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> deegee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You need to get moving on this because YOU will
> be
> > without homeowners insurance and I don't
> suppose
> > you want to be without that for any reason.
> I'd
> > hate to learn of something unfortunate
> happening
> > to you whether it is because of the "day care
> > center" or some tragic event in your own
> > apartment.
>
> I know, and I am so fucking stressed out about it
> that I could barely sleep last night.
>
> Hmm, I wonder if she has all the permits and
> qualifications and other legal stuff to operate
> her service, aside from the manner in which it
> violates her living contract. I have a pretty good
> feeling she does not.
>
> Your feeling is pretty good indeed, Cambion - she
> does not. The law is murky about that stuff, but I
> think I'll call the government on her too.
>
> What did this stupid bitch do to draw attention to
> herself?
>
> The idiot skank ADVERTIZED, Kim! My aunt and I
> were busy making fun of her web page last night; I
> seriously needed that laugh.
>
> Anyway: thanks so much for your support, all of
> you! I appreciate knowing there are good folks out
> there who understand and are rooting for me. friendly hug

She ADVERTISED it? She has a WEBSITE? I wish that you would look in the blue pages of your phone book under "zoning commission", call the number and ask them how your property is zoned. If it is zoned residential then I urge you to make a formal complaint and give them her advertisements. If you are still zoned residential, and you do NOT make a complaint, most cities will actually grandfather her business in after a time period, which varies from place to place. When you see older residential neighborhoods with a house turned into a pool hall on one corner, and "Joes' barbershop" in an old house between two residences, and "Uncle Elmer's Beer n' Bait" on the other corner, this is EXACTLY what has happened. They opened businesses in a residential area and no one complained, and enough time has passed that nothing can be done about it NOR can anyone else be stopped from doing it after a time. I hope you still have some time left because otherwise, your property will lose value.

My best!
December 07, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> She ADVERTISED it? She has a WEBSITE?

It's a page on some local moo board for bitches who operate day care centers or want to start one in their home. I found it totally by accident as I was researching the law and looking for similar cases. There was a section where you could look for a day care place; I entered my postal code and voila: my very own HOUSE, right there! I printed the page, so I have undeniable proof now.

As for the zoning aspect: THIS building is specified "residential ONLY, no businesses allowed". It's in black and white, so she can't argue it. What pisses me off the most is that it's not even her house, she's just shacking up with the bastard downstairs!

I haven't been able to do anything for the last 2 days 'cause it's the week-end, but I'm getting on the phone first thing tomorrow morning: city, government, lawyer, you name it!

You know, all of this crap could have been avoided if those fuckers had only had the basic decency and courtesy of consulting me about their plans before they went ahead. But hey, it's not like I own the place or have any legal rights... angry smiley
December 07, 2008
Yep, as kidlesskim said, zoning laws are your friend in this case. Nail 'em.

I'd love to hear an update on how it worked out. Hope it's in your favor.
Anonymous User
December 08, 2008
100% .. get her anyway you can...
and, if you think the case is really strong, you could perhaps get on Judge Judy.
All she needs is an inkling that the brood sow is circumventing an agreement or violating it.. well, you know how she can ream 'em.

How did you end up with this sow in the first place?

Good God, no insurance? if one of those little pricks sets fire to the place guess who'll get all the sympathy...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login