Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1242 eating placenta

Posted by Nour 
Nour
1242 eating placenta
April 18, 2006
It's disgusting. I've heard of this. I don't think a lot of modern moos in this uh, placenta-eating movement are into this for the health of their chyyyld. Their just trying to impress other parunts.
CFADinNYC
Re: 1242 eating placenta
April 18, 2006
I'd rather eat my left arm than to ever consider eating placenta!!! I hope they develop some freakish disease and croak from it. EW!!!
Nour
April 18, 2006
I meant "They're" not "Their" :nerd
CF Scorpio
April 18, 2006
This subject seems to come up on the CF boards every 6 months or so.

May I remind everyone that Saturday Night Live did a jhilarious skit back in the late '70s called "Placenta Helper" that was a take-off of a Hamburger Helper commercial? I don't think it ever aired because it was too controversial, but the transcript does appear in one of the SNL books.
April 18, 2006
I think these women go a little cuckoo after giving birth. Why would anyone want to eat any form of bodily excrement (with the exception of one's own saliva, maybe)? Maybe I should start making milkshakes of my cervical mucous - that must be beneficial for something too, right? Urine is sterile, so it could be a substitute for water. {/sarcasm}
sprogless
April 18, 2006
EWWWWWW!!! That is so sick! I know dogs do it, but there's a reason for that. Pack animals clean up after they have a litter, so their pups don't become a meal. But this is revolting!
April 19, 2006
actually drinkin your own urine is supposed to be healthy, cant see it myself, but it can be a life saving, if your stuck on the side of a mountain without much water or in the desert. but it is gross

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Water Lily
April 19, 2006
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> EWWWWWW!!! That is so sick! I know dogs do it, but
> there's a reason for that. Pack animals clean up
> after they have a litter, so their pups don't
> become a meal. But this is revolting!

So do cats, but I cannot see humans doing such a horrific, disgusting, and so non-human thing.
Feh
April 19, 2006
Placenta is ... PEOPLE!!!

Damn, I heard a discussion about placenta eating on the Stephanie Miller radio show (she's proudly CF by the way)...and it's the first time I've ever been rendered nausious by hearing about something. First was their hilarious discussion of the topic. Then came the call from a Duh who was bleating about how they shouldn't make fun of the TomKitten, who happens to be Suri (the japanese word for pickpocket), because it's just a widdle baaaayyyyybeeee. The capper was the fellow who called in to recount his actual placenta eating experience, which was just about the last straw down my throat so to speak. I was seriously worried I was going to spew chunks all over the inside of my car.

Ugh, if I NEVER hear about Tom Cruise again for the rest of my life, it will be too soon.
April 19, 2006
OT, but I think suri da means pickpocket and suri (by itself) means "printed"
Anonymous User
April 19, 2006
ohhhhh groooooooossssss
VLM
April 20, 2006
THAT
IS
FUCKING
DISGUSTING.

angry smiley
CF Scorpio
April 20, 2006
Actually, this site says Tom was only kidding:

http://www.tomcruisefan.com/

Scroll down to April 18.
Feh
April 20, 2006
Whatever, Tom's still a dumbass, and other folks actually still do eat it.
A pox on ALL their houses.

Anonymous User
April 20, 2006
"I took Bethany’s precious placenta pills for two weeks and noticed a marked increase in my energy levels during and following this period. I wished I had this knowledge earlier! Every now and again I still take them and find that it helps me to get through the rough patches and tiredness of parenthood. I still have quite a bit left and will keep it for my daughter if she wants it."

What. The. Fuck. "Here hunny, have some of your own placenta! Momee says it'll perk you right up!"
Water Lily
April 20, 2006
I hope that Tom dumbass has whats commin' at him.
April 20, 2006
i remember reading in interviews he has in the contract, that they cannot look at his directly in the eyes. he is nuts. in my opinion.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 20, 2006
May I suggest to you tonights special? A flamba of afterbirth gently nesled in angel hair pasta....
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.