Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First Holiday Loaf Picture

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: First Holiday Loaf Picture
December 11, 2008
Ugh, sorry to hear you are job-searching, str8six. Best of luck to you.
December 11, 2008
This is a tad off topic, but the talk of looking for work and these breeder whores sparked a moomory of something I recently read on that "infertility" site. This one whore had just said that they had been trying for MONTHS to conceive and spending "more money than we could afford" on fertility drugs and whatnot, so she was EXTRA disappointed when she did her piss stick test and it was a BFN. (Big Fat Negative). It was the next part which was unbelievable though. She said that since her husband was looking for a job, that she wouldn't even call him with the "sad news" but would just wait until he got home. She then solicited member help to look up info on the mandated IVF health insurance plans and which companies had it, so she could steer him to one of those places of employment so she could start getting the "frosties" done.

I can not IMAGINE that neither of us were employed and hubby was looking for work, spending money hand over fist to get knocked up when we didn't have an income, and THEN further narrowing the hubby's job search to only include companies that would cover the damned IVF. That is SO incredibly selfish, narrow minded, and short sighted that it makes my head spin.
December 12, 2008
We haven't received any Christmas cards with flesh loaves just yet, but if we did I don't think I could fight the temptation of sending one back with Goatse on the front.
December 12, 2008
and this is precisely why if you are an employer you should try every trick in the book while evaluating and interviewing a candidate to see if they are after IVF or have a fambly. Anything that won't get you in trouble with the gvt and there are plenty of ways. Just put pics in your office of a bunch of kids and interview people in there and let them "open up" about their "fambly dreams" or their current crop of crotchdumps.

And before anyone feels guilty over this (sure we do not have this problem here, tho! lol!) remember that breeders do the same thing to us IN SPADES. I cannot count the number of times my lack of crotchdumps or the fact i have no knowledge of any breeding shit at all has caused a problem for me in a workplace.

kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This is a tad off topic, but the talk of looking
> for work and these breeder whores sparked a
> moomory of something I recently read on that
> "infertility" site. This one whore had just said
> that they had been trying for MONTHS to conceive
> and spending "more money than we could afford" on
> fertility drugs and whatnot, so she was EXTRA
> disappointed when she did her piss stick test and
> it was a BFN. (Big Fat Negative). It was the next
> part which was unbelievable though. She said that
> since her husband was looking for a job, that she
> wouldn't even call him with the "sad news" but
> would just wait until he got home. She then
> solicited member help to look up info on the
> mandated IVF health insurance plans and which
> companies had it, so she could steer him to one of
> those places of employment so she could start
> getting the "frosties" done.
>
> I can not IMAGINE that neither of us were employed
> and hubby was looking for work, spending money
> hand over fist to get knocked up when we didn't
> have an income, and THEN further narrowing the
> hubby's job search to only include companies that
> would cover the damned IVF. That is SO incredibly
> selfish, narrow minded, and short sighted that it
> makes my head spin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login