Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

donations down for needy famblies muhuhwhahahahaha

Posted by runter 
Practically every night on the news now they moan and groan about how the donations are down for the needy famblies. It warms my ice cold grinch heart to hear this. FINALLY, needy breeders being forced to "do without" just as the needy childfree always have been. Snotly won't get the wii and moo won't be getting a Coach purse.

If there is anything good that will come out of this recession, it will be breeders finally doing without!
Re: donations down for needy famblies muhuhwhahahahaha
December 10, 2008
Snotley's not getting the Wii? OMG how traumatic!! He might actually have to go to the library and get a book for entertainment? (Or go to a really neat library book sale, as we just did, and scoop up tons of cool books for mere pennies). Poor, poor Snotley.
December 10, 2008
OMG! Yeah! Fancy that! Snotleigh actually finding out reading is great. And finding out he can have this joy all for his own for pennies on the dollar.
The major state daily newspaper has a "Christmas Mother" charity giveaway program funded by readers' donations every year for the holiday season. When you look at the descriptions of the individual mothers asking for help, almost invariably it's a welfare moo who never married who nonetheless pounded out kyd after kyd after kyd and now suddenly finds she can't afford Christmas.

It's one thing to have a bad situation foisted upon you through little or no fault of your own. But this is "bed—made—lie".
Maybe they will lose some of the lard off their asses...

I did hear on the news that children of poverty stricken parent(s??) usually your stupid moo are so damaged mentally (Yep, this can be measured apparently) they resemble the damage done from a stroke.
Toxic environments, malnourishment, etc. all 'conspire' to wreak damage on these kids.

Of course, the bottom line is, in the face of this inevitable misery, these shitty women (like the turd world moos) will think nothing of dragging a child into this shithole of their existence. And we are called selfish for not sprogging?

I never would have been in a good financial position to adequatelty raise a kid: this did partially factor in to the decision "no f'ing sproggs' plus the obvious attitude toward kiddies of my own.

I think the hammer will fall eventually, through a plague or direct government intervention ala Chinese style. I hear too many comments, when the subject is brought up,'Oh, that will never happen here."
I beg to differ: it is coming and they are breeding themselves into the trap. I just hope I am around to laugh at the rage, crying, and hysteria when this hits tghe fan. "I told you so..."
December 10, 2008
In the local paper there is an ad for a free bike. It reads live on fixed income son's bike stolen, would like one to be donated.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Well I say fuck 'em. How about giving me a goddammed little break every once in a while? My T.V. went out about 4 months ago...waaaaaa, anyone want to donate one to me? Fucking idiots, I'm so sick of people shoving their greedy hands in my face - I have nothing to give, now go away.
December 10, 2008
Fuck the "needy famblees" and their piece of shit kids.

We just sent a nice donation to my hometown SPCA for the holidays in memory of our old doggie who died in July.

Update on my company gift grab: I just passed by the "coordinator's" office and there are 12 copy paper boxes wrapped up with gifts inside them and a few smaller ones on her desk. Yep, give to the "needy" and keep fueling their entitled attitudes.
December 10, 2008
Well, back during the depression when duddies like John Walton had to hitch rides on the backs of open bed pick up trucks in sub zero freezing rain to make it home for Christmas, THOSE kyds seemed perfectly happy to get ONE gift each and were glad to get even that. My 90 y/o grandmother said that MANY christmas' they would get fruit as their gifts and it was a real treat. A single candy cane, a hand made toy, a hand sewn dress made from a flour sack, A pair of shoes from the Sears catalogue, or a pair of gloves was a REALLY nice gift back before society allowed kyds to become so damned greedy. Even the early Santa Claus cartoons only shows Santa giving ONE gift each to brats. I don't know when the trend of 15-20 presents each came into play, but I know that's what our parents put under our tree from "Santa" and it's just TOO much. I remember thinking it was too much then and I SURE think it's way too much now.

My inlaws not only finance the grandbrat's Santa, which resembles an entire aisle at ToysRus, in ADDITION to that they have an entire corner of their den under the Christmas tree filled up to my eyeballs with gifts from "Nana and Paw paw". It is absolutely RIDICULOUS how many gifts and how much money they spend on those kyds. They do nearly as much for me and the rest of the adult "kyds", which I find HIGHLY embarrassing every year. Lat year they gave me the following, and I believe I have forgotten something because I am remembering it was TWENTY TWO separate gifts;

1)Toaster oven
2)Blender
3)Set of towels
4)Set of sheets
5)Underwear
6)Cat print pajamas
7)Silver necklace with matching ear rings
8)Spice caddy
9)Bath and Body lotions/creams
10)Manicure set
11)Gift certificate to a restaurant (for two)
12)Socks (tons in all colors)
13)Can opener (to match the oven)
14)Various bath accessories
15)Sweater
16)Jeans
17)Cat kitchen towel set
18)Set of glasses
19)Set of steak knives
20)A HUGE stocking (probably 4 feet long) FULL of candy

This doesn't count my HUSBAND'S gifts, which were separate and in addition to mine and just as numerous. I happen to think that is TOO MUCH and it embarrasses me to be the recipient. I wish I knew what motivated people to "over-give".
December 10, 2008
Well, back during the depression when duddies like John Walton had to hitch rides on the backs of open bed pick up trucks in sub zero freezing rain to make it home for Christmas, THOSE kyds seemed perfectly happy to get ONE gift each and were glad to get even that. My 90 y/o grandmother said that MANY christmas' they would get fruit as their gifts and it was a real treat. A single candy cane, a hand made toy, a hand sewn dress made from a flour sack, A pair of shoes from the Sears catalogue, or a pair of gloves was a REALLY nice gift back before society allowed kyds to become so damned greedy. Even the early Santa Claus cartoons only shows Santa giving ONE gift each to brats. I don't know when the trend of 15-20 presents each came into play, but I know that's what our parents put under our tree from "Santa" and it's just TOO much. I remember thinking it was too much then and I SURE think it's way too much now. Back when people had integrity, NO ONE would beg at the holidays for toys and whatnot.

My inlaws not only finance the grandbrat's Santa, which resembles an entire aisle at ToysRus, in ADDITION to that they have an entire corner of their den under the Christmas tree filled up to my eyeballs with gifts from "Nana and Paw paw". It is absolutely RIDICULOUS how many gifts and how much money they spend on those kyds. They do nearly as much for me and the rest of the adult "kyds", which I find HIGHLY embarrassing every year. Last year they gave me the following, and I believe I have forgotten something because I am remembering it was TWENTY TWO separate gifts;

1)Toaster oven
2)Blender
3)Set of towels
4)Set of sheets
5)Underwear
6)Cat print pajamas
7)Silver necklace with matching ear rings
8)Spice caddy
9)Bath and Body lotions/creams
10)Manicure set
11)Gift certificate to a restaurant (for two)
12)Socks (tons in all colors)
13)Can opener (to match the oven)
14)Various bath accessories
15)Sweater
16)Jeans
17)Cat kitchen towel set
18)Set of glasses
19)Set of steak knives
20)A HUGE stocking (probably 4 feet long) FULL of candy

This doesn't count my HUSBAND'S gifts, which were separate and in addition to mine and just as numerous. I happen to think that is TOO MUCH and it embarrasses me to be the recipient. I wish I knew what motivated people to "over-give".
...hey uh, KFFL...say you umm..KNOW what's in any of those boxes?
December 10, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wish I
> knew what motivated people to "over-give".

I believe they are driven by guilt. Perhaps they went through some difficult times when they wanted to give and couldn't afford to, and are making up for it now that they are more financially stable. At least, this is the case with my parents, mostly my mother, and may or may not be true for others. Growing up, there were some very lean times, and therefore some Christmases when there really was not much at all. This seemed to bother my parents WAY more than me (I was probably 8 or 9 during the worst of it,) and I remember it clearly because it was the year my mother and father did not exchange with each other. We still had a nicely decorated house and tree, and I got gifts from aunts, uncles, and grandparents, and to this day don't feel traumatized by it. Unfortunately, it seems to bother my mother a great deal, and she goes WAY overboard on holiday purchases now that she can afford to.

Just as Kim described, receiving a boatload of gifts makes me uncomfortable, too, and this year I asked Mom (again) to scale it way back. Every other year that I've suggested it (at least 10-15 years now,) it has fallen on deaf ears, but this year she at least sounded agreeable, so I'm hopeful that I've FINALLY gotten through. The plan is now to exchange one gift each and enjoy a nice meal together, which I think actually is a far saner way to spend the holidays.
December 10, 2008
I hope you got through to her Tiquer. My first instinct is to give HER (it's the MIL who does all of this buying) a shitload of gifts as well, but I decided absolutely against that as I think that it would only perpetuate the problem and would likely be seen by her as "who can top whom" in the gift giving department. I don't think that she wants more gifts and in fact, she always acts uncomfortable and dismissive when I give her the smallest token of a gift, like a flower vase or a tiny plant for her birthday. She says "Thanks" real fast and nervous like, and then for all intents and purposes practically HIDES the fucking gift while you are standing there, or at least puts it out of sight and NEVER mentions it, visibly uses it (as in the case of kitchen towels or pot holders) and never says if she likes it, hates it, is indifferent to it, or gave it away to The Salvation Army. Once when I bought her a book that I know for a fact that she read from cover to cover AND ENJOYED, but she never said in passing, "Oh I finished that book you gave me and really enjoyed it", like a normal person would.

I think that this woman has a LOT of emotional baggage that a lay person like myself could NEVER diagnose or help. So, I will just continue to be myself and give (or not) what the hell I want and let her continue to wallow in her mental illness and give give give. At least she DOES pick out good stuff and a great deal of it I recycle into other gifts because there is NO WAY I could ever begin to use everything that she gives me, year around. She DOES have a sister who gets a "crazy check", so maybe she is just a normal looking and acting (for the most part and to outsiders) nutcase.
Today was one of those days that you hate. Everything was a pain in the ass, from putting up with a surly bank teller to getting stuck behind a gigantic S-Moo-V with a flat tire on Wilshire Boulevard at rush hour.

I picked up a box of a dozen condoms and shoved it in the Christmas angel box at the store.

Even if it gives single moo a clue, it will have been worth it.
December 11, 2008
Christmas is way overdone in my family too, IMO. Not to be ungrateful, but I'd rather hang out with my dad and hear stories about the Depression than get a boatload of presents that, while thoughtfully chosen, I really don't need. Though books are always welcome. But the whole Xmas thing is just a tad tiresome to me as a non-Christian. Though I play nice and paste on a smile...bah, I'd rather be home with DH cooking and snuggling and drinking beer. Bit of a miracle I got married at all with my porcupinish nature.
December 11, 2008
No, and I can just imagine. What makes me sick is the fact that these "needy" pricks make a fucking list and people actually BUY what is on that list. Beggars can't be choosers in my humble opinion.

str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...hey uh, KFFL...say you umm..KNOW what's in any
> of those boxes?
> http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/fc/whistling.gi
> f
married with rabbits Wrote:
a courthouse, no family
> present, a visit to the river, being serenaded by
> my husband, a salmon colored poinsetta plant,
> homemade red velvet cake, and Bailey's irish creme
> that I was too young to buy.

Us too MWR: We went to the courthouse, and got married. End of fairytale LOL! My mom and dad were there, and my husbands dad was there then we went to dinner later. Went home. Lived our lives.

I don't 'do' krimus.

Me either...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login