Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo makes an ass of herself at the pump

Posted by LoveToLurk 
Moo makes an ass of herself at the pump
December 10, 2008
After work I had to stop at Wawa to get gas. It was one of those mega-Wawa's, with about 12 pumps. Every pump is full because it's rush hour, so you know how that is. All of a sudden the music stops and a voice comes over the loudspeaker "Pump 3, please turn your car off while your are refueling." Of course everyone looks around to see who the idiot it who has their car on while they're pumping gas. Suprise, suprise! It was a moo. She had the largest SMooV I had ever seen. Everyone was staring at her, and the best part was the guy at the pump next to her. He just walks around the back of his car and just GLARES at her. She turns it off, the loudspeaker comes back on and says "Thank you pump 3" and she replaces the gas pump and leaves. You could tell the thing must have been a monster gas guzzling V8 because it sounded like a Mack truck when she started it back up.

I see this type of thing from time to time, espeically in winter. It's always a moo with kids in the car. I guess they're afraid that Snotleigh and Bratley will freeze to death during the few mintues they have to sit inside the car. But it wasn't even cold today; it was almost 60 degrees! For some reason Moo had on a scarf and gloves. Stupid moos.
Re: Moo makes an ass of herself at the pump
December 10, 2008
ANYONE who would put flammable liquid into anything with a combustible engine running is a complete idiot. There was some "caught on video" show on a few weeks ago with a man standing inside the back of a pickup truck, after he had first slung the gas nozzle into the back and I am sure it was dripping, and then proceeded to pump gasoline into a lawn mower. OF COURSE it caught on fire and then he started slinging the gas nozzle around spewing gasoline all over the truck (which was ablaze by now) and everything and everyone around him. If it wasn't for a quick thinking off duty military man smothering out the fire on the asshole, he would have undoubtedly died. As it is he was burned quite badly, but no one else was hurt. HOW can people be SO stupid?
December 10, 2008
OH Daaaaaaaaaaaaaarwiiiin...where AAARREE YYYOOUUU??!

it was almost 60 degrees! For some reason Moo had on a scarf and gloves.

I'm in Cali and it's been pretty warm up until now. We're pussies and wear jackets as soon as it gets below 70. But you'd be amazed at the number of people wearing pants, sweaters, jackets and even BEANIES when it's SUNNY and 80 out! What the hell? I think the breeders are mutating...
December 10, 2008
Here is my chance to be self-righteous, ahh, it feels so good. I don't drive due to lingering and very scary panic attacks from a bad accident in the past. I bike everywhere, even in winter, around my small town to get my stuff done. I get exercise I'd be too lazy to get otherwise, I get to see the scenery from a leisurely bike pace, and I get to pat myself on the back for being green, though it's only because of a medical issue and not really due to my integral goodness. I still take the credit though, you betcha. bouncing and laughing
December 10, 2008
O_o

What a goddamn RETARD! If it weren't for the innocent people around, it would have been GREAT if that fucker had exploded.
Anonymous User
December 10, 2008
Jeez y'all, you bunch of selfish greedy bastards. I mean, she had her CHYULD in that vehicle for Gods' sake...really now, the NERVE of you people to think of others...SHAME!!! spanking with a whip on the ass
December 10, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jeez y'all, you bunch of selfish greedy bastards.
> I mean, she had her CHYULD in that vehicle for
> Gods' sake...really now, the NERVE of you people
> to think of others...SHAME!!! spanking with a whip on the ass

Hey, MAYBE it's the latest variation on "krispy kyds" of the locked in hot car syndrome. Maybe she was donning the hat and gloves in an effort to make people think she was reeeaaaallll cold, in order to give her a valid reason for keeping the vehicle running, to keep her chhyyylllldrennn warm. I dunno though, because if the SMooV explodes it would likely take her and the entire city block along with her, so maybe that's not it. Maybe, she is JUST that stupid. I am actually surprised that we don't have the kiddie related deaths of "left in running vehicle-in the garage-asphyxiation by carbon monoxide-while moomie answers a phone call- as she brings in groceries- deaths."
December 11, 2008
What a stupid, selfish whore.
December 11, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
> I'm in Cali and it's been pretty warm up until
> now. We're pussies and wear jackets as soon as it
> gets below 70. But you'd be amazed at the number
> of people wearing pants, sweaters, jackets and
> even BEANIES when it's SUNNY and 80 out! What the
> hell? I think the breeders are mutating...

I'm in WI, and we have the opposite. Generally young females, can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that when it's 10 degrees out, you should maybe put on a hat, coat and maybe even pants. Instead, you see them practically in the fetal position shivering outside in a miniskirt, cropped hoody and uggs, because they look so hott. Then their parents complain that school doesn't get closed when the temps fall below minus 10, because, you know, the kids might get sick walking around in the cold.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 11, 2008
Speaking from way out here in the ionosphere, very far from the Planet of Cool, geez, even I thought Uggs were "out". My plain ole black thermo-boots (thank you Payless) are going into their third winter and somehow I've survived
December 11, 2008
Speaking from way out here in the ionosphere, very far from the Planet of Cool, geez, even I thought Uggs were "out". My plain ole black thermo-boots (thank you Payless) are going into their third winter and somehow I've survived.
December 11, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:

>
> gets below 70.

Then perhaps you can explain why it's the students from California out here in Mass who wear flip-flops and shorts until it's 5 degrees (fahrenheit) in January?
December 11, 2008

Seacreature Wrote:

>
> gets below 70.

Then perhaps you can explain why it's the students from California out here in Mass who wear flip-flops and shorts until it's 5 degrees (fahrenheit) in January?

Well...you see... Uhm...ugh... It's...it's the mutants! Their body temperature is not directly affected by the surrounding air. Therefore, they can wear whatever they want and not feel a thing! Yea! That's it!
December 11, 2008
Maybe it's just a Harvard thing...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 11, 2008
Feh Wrote:
>
> I'm in WI, and we have the opposite. Generally
> young females, can't seem to get it through their
> thick skulls that when it's 10 degrees out, you
> should maybe put on a hat, coat and maybe even
> pants. Instead, you see them practically in the
> fetal position shivering outside in a miniskirt,
> cropped hoody and uggs, because they look so hott.
> Then their parents complain that school doesn't
> get closed when the temps fall below minus 10,
> because, you know, the kids might get sick walking
> around in the cold.

You see that crap around here too. The college sluts *ahem* students can always be found scurrying from bar to bar wearing next to nothing while there is snow on the ground. My husband loves to roll down the window and yell stuff at them. I rarely stop him, it's too funny. bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login