Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NEVER PULL THE TINSEL OUT OF THE CAT's ASS!

Posted by SlumSlut 
Re: NEVER PULL THE TINSEL OUT OF THE CAT's ASS!
December 12, 2008
Oh, btw, I'm DEFINITELY trans-posting this to the Aimoo-reserve board, in case anyone was wondering about that.

I had a (female) friend once who was raving about butt-fucking one time, how it's all about not being ashamed about "that part" of the body, how "that part" is "not dirty", etc., and how maybe I'd like it if I tried it some other way than doggie-style. Well, FYI, I never TRIED anal sex Doggie-style (I have done REGULAR sex in that position), I tried it another way, and yes, we used tons of KY jelly, so don't "educate" me, I've read the manual.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 12, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Right. I think he had some misplaced notion about
> the "fairer" sex, like women never shit, or
> something. If you saw "Harold and Kumar Go to
> White Castle", it's the "Battle-shit" scene.

I may be accused of having read/watched too many "strange and unusual" documentaries and such, but I can't help myself. I read a sexual fetish blog (s) once that had a HUGE readership of buttfuckers and they covered just about everything from why they like it, preferred it even, how they did it, lubricant use, well mostly all of the stuff you would expect to see on a pro-butt fucking board. However, one thing that I did learn is that among savy buttfuckers,(who don't have a shared fecal fetish and most do not) it is considered "bad manners" to shit on the one who is doing the buttfucking. So, they go to extremes to avoid this with laxative use prior to a butt fucking session, to enemas, not eating solid food hours prior, to douches and other methods to further sanitize their assholes. Your casual hetero male who likes to BE butt fucked every now and then or who likes fingers shoved up his ass, does NOT generally take such precautions to void his rectum and the surrounding areas of fecal matter.

Hence, unless you are a woman who is involved with a serious buttfucking hetero-male, you can just about expect for there to be some shit involved. I am QUITE sure that these are unspoken rules in the gay male community too, but I have never read anything about the women who like it, so I don't know if they shit on their butt fucking partners or not.
December 12, 2008
OH GAWD Kim! I had to deal with the fucking fingers also! HAHAHAHA! I was like, deewwd...WHY? How can you? How...? I was also young and he was about 10 years older. The shithead even bought the damn anal beads to aid in my acclimation. Ugh...

I don't really think anyone LIKES it, I think they're all double-daring each other.

Yea, Poofy, it's up there with devirginizing a young girl and doin' it with two chicks.eye rolling smiley
December 12, 2008

I may be accused of having read/watched too many "strange and unusual" documentaries and such, but I can't help myself. I read a sexual fetish blog (s) once that had a HUGE readership of buttfuckers and they covered just about everything from why they like it, preferred it even, how they did it, lubricant use, well mostly all of the stuff you would expect to see on a pro-butt fucking board. However, one thing that I did learn is that among savy buttfuckers,(who don't have a shared fecal fetish and most do not) it is considered "bad manners" to shit on the one who is doing the buttfucking. So, they go to extremes to avoid this with laxative use prior to a butt fucking session, to enemas, not eating solid food hours prior, to douches and other methods to further sanitize their assholes. Your casual hetero male who likes to BE butt fucked every now and then or who likes fingers shoved up his ass, does NOT generally take such precautions to void his rectum and the surrounding areas of fecal matter.

Yes, I've heard of these things. They have buttfucking CONVENTIONS for this. Let them all hang out and bleach their assholes, just stay the fuck away from me!
December 12, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:

> Yes, I've heard of these things. They have
> buttfucking CONVENTIONS for this. Let them all
> hang out and bleach their assholes, just stay the
> fuck away from me!

There was a show on HBO On Demand about this. I think it was called "Real Sex" and they have 2 or 3 topics on each episode. One episide featured a "workshop" on butt-fucking. People showed up either alone or with a partner and after a short lecture, they asked for a volunteer to do the demo on (it was a young lady who was there without a partner), then everyone practiced "hands-on" (or "in", if you prefer).

Yeah, of COURSE I was WATCHING!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

December 12, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Seacreature Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Yes, I've heard of these things. They have
> > buttfucking CONVENTIONS for this. Let them all
> > hang out and bleach their assholes, just stay
> the
> > fuck away from me!
>
>
> There was a show on HBO On Demand about this. I
> think it was called "Real Sex" and they have 2 or
> 3 topics on each episode. One episide featured a
> "workshop" on butt-fucking. People showed up
> either alone or with a partner and after a short
> lecture, they asked for a volunteer to do the demo
> on (it was a young lady who was there without a
> partner), then everyone practiced "hands-on" (or
> "in", if you prefer).
>
> Yeah, of COURSE I was WATCHING!

I never saw anything good like that, but rather only read about it and asked questions of some known butt-fucker friends. From what I have obeserved, men like it because it stimulates their prostate gland so it's an actual physical sensation that they enjoy and women like it as a form of masochistic pleasure, in general. The men who DO the butt fucking seem to like it mostly for the physical sensation, although that's not a very reliable explanation because some men would climb atop a stump and do a cow, move out a famblee of squirrels to get to a hole in a tree, then of course there are the headline "news of the weird" stories about men getting their dicks stuck in whirlpool drains, pool suctions, drink bottles, and whatnot. I can't imagine what a "workshop" about it would be like, but would like to see it out of curiosity.
December 12, 2008
The first part was like a 12-step meeting, without the guilt-trip.

The "hands-on" part was like watching a bunch of old and/or ugly people doing each other (in pairs, not circle-jerk style) in the same room.

According to Google, it is Episode #13, search for "HBO Real Sex #13" but I thought the number was higher. It is available for download, but I don't know what this "torrent" crap is all about. I don't want to catch some computer venereal disease.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login