Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They can line up at 4 AM for free shit, but they can't get to a JOB

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Every year our newspaper puts on a giveaway for poooooor people. There are constant pleas to donate money, toys, food, etc., then they open up a "bureau" for people to come get their free goodies.

Today's paper tells us how they lined up starting at 4 AM in the freezing cold to get their free shit. Two moos were portrayed, one with five kids, the other with six. Of course they caaaaan't work due to bullshit reasons. One was working in fast food and got "injured" a couple months ago and can't work. Yup. Uh-huh. Probably got a paper cut. angry smiley

What galls me is that we are supposed to feel GOOD about this. Fuck this program up the ass with a splintery flagpole. The only good thing about it is that it is all private donations from bleeding hearts who actually have sympathy for these irresponsible loser breeders. I want to yell, "as if paying for their welfare, food stamps, subsidized housing, free health care, free tuition, etc. etc. fucking ETC. isn't enough??"

Merry Christmas, breeder welfare scum!

A hardworking taxpayer. angry flipping off
Re: They can line up at 4 AM for free shit, but they can't get to a JOB
December 11, 2008
Reason #1,495,085 that I only donate to animals charities!
December 11, 2008
I can think of no valid "disability" which would preclude working where a person is physically able to stand (or even sit) in one spot for several hours. If she has the ability to stand for several hours and her hands were'nt lobbed off in a meat slicer, then she can stand at a fast food counter for two 4 hour shifts a day, take orders, make change, and hand out happy meals. Why is there ALWAYS a reason, albeit it invalid, unverifiable, and not medically documented, that they can't work? They do their own shopping as any cursory glance around Walmart at the first of the month will reveal, they can drive, they can HAVE BAYBEES, which is supposed to be THE most painful and traumatic of ALL known medical conditions in the history of mankind, so WHY can't these lazy whores WORK?
December 11, 2008

Reason #1,495,085 that I only donate to animals charities!

Yup!

FIVE and SIX kids?! Did they come out with "stoopid" on their foreheads?
December 11, 2008
Today I wrote my annual checks to the local shelters, too. Not a penny to spare for the whiners' gift grab, because it all went to the critters.
Oh we're always supposed to feel extra special good about the breeders this time of year.

The other time of year we're supposed to feel thankful for them is April 15.

I can't get out of April 15, that's when a gun is held to your head for the breeders welfare here and in the turd world breeder shitholes our gvt sends money to every year.

But I sure as fuck can get out of Dec 25. Not one red CENT to these goddamned useless sacks of shit. And to make it better... if you can get away with lying about being a "fambly" and trek down to where they are giving out the breeder handouts, I'd try to take as much as you can. hehehe.
December 12, 2008
My SIL actually said that all jobs, other than being a mom are beneath her. She thinks what I do is menial and unimportant to the world.
She hasn't worked since she got married and started dreaming of babies.

I kow many women who feel the real world of work is beneath them.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
HA! Us too, and I make no bones about letting the assholes who ask me to donate to human causes know this!!!

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so FUCKING SICK of the holiday gift grab. You should see the shit PILED in the coordinator's office here at work. Since yesterday late afternoon, the shit is really piling up.

LoveToLurk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Reason #1,495,085 that I only donate to animals
> charities!
I wonder how many of those shoppers who trampled that walmart worker to death were nothing but welfare ticks. That mob of savages had been assembling since the day before...
What is this mindset over mostly chinese made crap?
and speaking of chinese made crap, KB toys is closing for good (seemingly). bankrupt
December 12, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> Seriously, does anyone know of 'formal' ways you
> can help elderly people this time of year, and I
> don't mean Project Heat on the utility bill,
> because I don't know who exactly that goes to.

I believe that Meals on Wheels caters primarily to the elderly. According to Charity Navigator, rankings of local branches vary widely, though, so each group is probably run a bit differently. If there is a local senior center in your area, you might try calling them and asking how you could help with some sort of donation.
Annie nailed it....I also know many (even highly educated women) who actually do think that any work is beneath them. I may be mean, but I actually take much glee in hearing about women who all of a sudden are left high and dry and HAVE to FINALLY go to work. Sorry, but I can't help it. If that makes me cold-hearted to some people, so be it. I know I'm a very nice person in general just not when it comes to this..

As far as the welfare leeches, you guys would be proud of me. I've actually gotten into two altercations with some at the local Kroger (once in line and once in the parking lot). I went off about what I thought of them ...and how they had damn well better appreciate my hard-earned tax dollars as they go HOME and eat their free fucking chicken (as I trudged off to my SECOND JOB of the day)........

A different time I asked two of them how they could afford the fairly new Cadillac that they and their 5 kids got into if they needed "help" with food stamps. I then pointed out my OLD car. They actually looked a bit scared (both were big women, of course, OBVIOUSLY starving) LOL - so I don't know why, but they looked a bit scared and scampered off in a hurry. I probably just SHOCKED them, as most people do not say a fucking word to them about it.
You kick ass!!!!!! I TOTALLY agree with your first paragraph.

And good for you for saying something. Fucking scumbags. Those fuckers act as if they deserve it and that everybody around them will watch with admiration as they spend OUR hard-earned tax dollars. Pieces of shit.

spermandapaycheck Wrote:
> Annie nailed it....I also know many (even highly
> educated women) who actually do think that any
> work is beneath them. I may be mean, but I
> actually take much glee in hearing about women who
> all of a sudden are left high and dry and HAVE to
> FINALLY go to work. Sorry, but I can't help it.
> If that makes me cold-hearted to some people, so
> be it. I know I'm a very nice person in general
> just not when it comes to this..
>
> As far as the welfare leeches, you guys would be
> proud of me. I've actually gotten into two
> altercations with some at the local Kroger (once
> in line and once in the parking lot). I went off
> about what I thought of them ...and how they had
> damn well better appreciate my hard-earned tax
> dollars as they go HOME and eat their free fucking
> chicken (as I trudged off to my SECOND JOB of the
> day)........
>
> A different time I asked two of them how they
> could afford the fairly new Cadillac that they and
> their 5 kids got into if they needed "help" with
> food stamps. I then pointed out my OLD car. They
> actually looked a bit scared (both were big women,
> of course, OBVIOUSLY starving) LOL - so I don't
> know why, but they looked a bit scared and
> scampered off in a hurry. I probably just SHOCKED
> them, as most people do not say a fucking word to
> them about it.
spermandapaycheck Wrote:
>I went off
> about what I thought of them ...and how they had
> damn well better appreciate my hard-earned tax
> dollars as they go HOME and eat their free fucking
> chicken (as I trudged off to my SECOND JOB of the
> day)........

In real life they are a bunch of pussies when faced with an angry childfree taxpayer. I've done exactly the same thing, starting shit with a welfare breeder in line at the store. They back down and RUN. Different online though.. outside of childfree message boards the welfare bitches will gang up like they are tough shit, they never do this in real life. So if you've had run ins with the whores like I have online, don't be afraid to stir some shit in real life, they are COWARDS plain and simple.
December 12, 2008
Tiquer Wrote:
> married with rabbits Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Seriously, does anyone know of 'formal' ways
> you
> > can help elderly people this time of year, and
> I
> > don't mean Project Heat on the utility bill,
> > because I don't know who exactly that goes to.
>
> I believe that Meals on Wheels caters primarily to
> the elderly. According to Charity Navigator,
> rankings of local branches vary widely, though, so
> each group is probably run a bit differently. If
> there is a local senior center in your area, you
> might try calling them and asking how you could
> help with some sort of donation.

I agree with Tiquer. A local senior center would be able to tell you their needs, or let you know what agencies work with the elderly in your area. Or you could try the Veterans Administration, or another agency that works with veterans.

This year being low on dough, but still feeling charitable, I donated a bunch of old towels, and teeshirts to a local animal shelter. I finally got my drawers cleaned out without worrying that perfectly usable stuff would go to waste. It's also nice that they don't care if those things are new or not.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> I wonder how many of those shoppers who trampled
> that walmart worker to death were nothing but
> welfare ticks. That mob of savages had been
> assembling since the day before...

Wonder no more. Pics of the crowd minutes before the stampede: http://www.nydailynews.com/money/galleries/walmart_stampede_captured_in_pictures/walmart_stampede_captured_in_pictures.html

Pictures 3, 5 & 6 pretty well capture the kind of people who made up the mob - welfare whores, gangstas looking to spend some (ill-gotten) 'bread', and generally trash of all descriptions.

> What is this mindset over mostly chinese made
> crap?

It's cheap, and the vast majority of Wal-Mart shoppers are cheapskates.
December 12, 2008
CFTeen Wrote:
> two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------

> > What is this mindset over mostly chinese made
> > crap?
>
> It's cheap, and the vast majority of Wal-Mart
> shoppers are cheapskates.

It's the gift that says, "I got you a gift".

The person who was killed in the cheap crap stampeed was an employee. I hope they start offering combat pay, or guns, to the poor bastards who have to work on Black Fridays from here on out.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login