Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

'Perfect mother' massacred her five children .

Posted by CherryBlossom 
'Perfect mother' massacred her five children .
December 11, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1093211/Perfect-mother-massacred-children-slitting-throats-husband-away.html

Fucked up, but unsurprising.
Re: 'Perfect mother' massacred her five children .
December 12, 2008
Good Lord. WHAT a cluster fuck! An adult man also lived with them?

She looks like a complete whack job.

She felt trapped? 5 kids? Did she even *THINK* before breeding that many mouths to feed? Can't say no to breeding with the hubby? They all deserve to die.
December 12, 2008
As usual, there is some underlying fucked up shit going on what with that "famblee friend" living with them, paying their bills, accompanying them on their honeymoon, holidays, etc........She was already seeing a shrink and of course I have to wonder why and what that was all about too. One thing is almost always pretty standard in these kiddie murders via moomie though, just as surely as a high school shooter will succeed at suicide after his spree, these moomies NEVER succeed in killing themselves, very rarely do they succeed in suicide. This leads me to believe that they never intended suicide as part of the plan and only make a swipe at it or SAY they were going to do it in order to gain attention and sympathy.

Why didn't her psychiatrist see this coming? Why didn't her HUSBAND know something was terribly wrong? Where were other famblee and friends when she was losing her mind? Why didn't the "famblee friend" know something? Finally, why didn't the 14 y/o daughter realize that anything was wrong ( I ALWAYS knew when my mother was troubled) and didn't she wonder why her siblings were going into moomie's room one by one, but not coming back out? A lot of people are to blame for this but as usual, they will try and sell this as a "perfect moomie" gone wrong and that NO ONE could have prevented it or known about it. You can bet your ass that this mental moo was NOT a "perfect moomie" in any shape, form, or fashion and likely never had been, but CERTAINLY had not been for quite some time leading up to this event. Again, people see what they want to see and overlook the rest. "She was such a WONDERFUL mother, I just don't understand it!" will be typical of the comments heard throughout this trial, like the one at serial killer trials is always, "He was SUCH a nice boy growing up".

One VERY telling piece to this puzzle is her having had to STEAL the knives/murder weapons. WHY wasn't she allowed to have any knives in her kitchen? I have 4 or 5 knives in my kitchen right now that could take an arm or a leg off, bone in. I think that is a question which needs to be answered and may shed some light on a few others who should have been charged along with murderous moo due to their prior knowledge of her mental instability and inaction.
December 12, 2008
"Perfect"?? What the fuck makes her PERFECT?! Oh wait...she's PERFECTLY HIDEOUS. Not to mention the atrocities that are flying about behind those bulbous eyes!

Some GUY lives with them, she's obviously got mental issues and she's the "perfect mother" because she squirted out five shits. Okay... Yea, they ALL DESERVE TO DIE. The kids were probably just as mental as their brood sow mother and we don't NEED anymore of them.
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
Remind you of anyone?
what is the ethnicity of that damned name anyway, doesn't sound Belgian to me.
Out of the gene pool...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login