Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another brat that needs a slap

Posted by Cambion 
Another brat that needs a slap
December 12, 2008
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/showthread.php?t=654591

Seems obvious who wears the pants in that house.
Re: Another brat that needs a slap
December 12, 2008
I am so totally serious in saying this... But if that little hell bitch was MY brat, I would have killed her by now. What a little beast. She needs a good beating. Way to fail, Moomie.spanking with a whip on the ass spanking with a whip on the assspanking with a whip on the ass
December 12, 2008
I am sure mom is about as assertive as a Q-tip.
this little girl can walk all over her and knows it.

This kid is a monster.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
I don't think discipline will work. This child is a dangerous little psychopath in the works. Personally, if she killed this child, she would be doing the world a favor.
Another possibility is the dick for brains she chose to sprogg with. Too many of these bimbos knowlingly pick pieces of shit to breed with, and then whine and complain about the results.
This child is a mental. period.
December 12, 2008
Cherry, you aren't the only one! I would be in jail if that little bitch-child was mine. The first time she called me a filthy name like that she'd be spitting out two or three of her baby teeth because I'd knock them clean out of her head.

And two cents, you're right, I wonder if discipline would even work on this little snot-nosed monster. You know the father is a quasi-literate, knuckle-dragging armchair ape who should never have reproduced in the first place.
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
thanks ratsnotbrats...

My reason for thinking this is I think this mother is trying to discipline this child. I think includes ass-whippings as well.
She admits that nothing works with this child.
This leads to only two conclusions:
a) the child is mentally ill... severely
b) child has severe rage issues.
I personally think that 'duh' is largely responsible for these rages and I hope this moo is smart enough to turn to the court system. They will act if one parent can be proven to be 'poisoning' the waters.

I think that I would turn the brat over to duh and disappear.
December 12, 2008
I think the moo should be looking into having a child like that institutionalized as well as taking away visitation rights from the dud.
December 12, 2008
The shrink is a dolt if his only solution is "make her pick up her toys". Honestly, if I had to deal with this kid, I'd have either killed her by now or left her at a police station. I could not deal with that shit.

I'm also thinking the Duh is teaching her all those colorful words. I'm guessing the way in which Moo and Duh parted was rather bitter, and he's getting revenge by teaching the kid to be a little bitch.
December 12, 2008
I vote for daily beatings.

And remember, "If your child isn't cowering in the corner whenever you enter the room, you've failed your job as a parent." LOL I love that guy.
December 12, 2008
At 4 years of age, ruling out physiological problems like a brain tumor, I find her behavior particularly disturbing. This moomie has lost ALL control over this child and the "I hate yous" and the "I wish you were dead" comments may wind up being actual threats which the kyd carries out. Kyds that small ARE capable of stabbing moomie to death in her sleep, shooting her, starting house fires, unlocking the door and letting duddy in during the middle of the night, etc.....I think that the only possible hope for this kyd that she AND the duddy have miserably failed with in the parenting department, is institutionalization and one on one INTENSIVE psychiatric care. This kyd can not be unleashed on an unsuspecting society. IF a school or daycare unknowingly accepts her and soon discovers her shitty behavior, they will likely either kick her out, call CPS, or both anyway.

If moomie doesn't take immediate action, then society eventually will and it may be in the form of a permanent kiddie nuthouse or possibly even prison later on down the road. Personally, I think that the child needs to be euthanized and the parents convicted of child abuse, after they are sterilized of course. My logical solution though would be met with, "She's JUST a chyylllllddd". I also couldn't help but notice how since her shrink "doesn't have any kyds", that he couldn't possibly understand. A EUNICH could understand this behavior as it has NOTHING to do with parental status to be able to see that this kyd is very likely irreversibly, damaged goods.

I hope and pray that she has no pets, doesn't get any pets, and has no access to pets or ANY animal, wild or tame.
Soulie
December 12, 2008
Frankly, if she had properly disciplined and taught her daughter from the moment she could walk, she probably wouldn't be in such a mess now. I know a woman just like her, she lets all six kids just do as they please and she has similar problems. Her oldest son expects to be PAID to behave at school and he's 9 right now, I can only imagine what a barsteward he'll be when he's a teen..
CFTeen
December 12, 2008
Hmm...another chronic case of Spaghettius Spinus with severe complications. (/doctor voice)

In all seriousness that is one messed-up kid; I'm not sure that the brat needs to be stuck in a psych ward by now.
December 12, 2008
Yea...screw losing Christmas and her birthday! I think little miss tyrant psycho chyyld should lose her life! Thanks MAWM, for bringing yet another terror into this world.

I hope and pray that she has no pets, doesn't get any pets, and has no access to pets or ANY animal, wild or tame.

Totally.
CFinPDX
December 12, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

> And remember, "If your child isn't cowering in the corner whenever you enter the room, you've failed your job as a parent." LOL I love that guy.
---------------------

That has to be one of the funniest blogs I've ever read in my life. Laughed till I cried!
DrDanCorelli
December 12, 2008
I don't know why anyone would bother listening to a fuzzy-brained therapist who can't handle their own problems let alone advise others. The little bitch most likely has a mental illness that effectively renders her a candidate for "ward of the state" status. I have never seen any of these cases end happily, because the brats are so defective that medications and counseling do not help, and the breeders are so up the River of Denial as to be non-existent. Institutionalize the brat now and forget her. She is a lost cause.
December 15, 2008
This little animal makes the star of "Exorcist" look like an angel.

What a waste of human flesh.sad smiley
December 15, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't think discipline will work. This child is
> a dangerous little psychopath in the works.
> Personally, if she killed this child, she would be
> doing the world a favor.
> Another possibility is the dick for brains she
> chose to sprogg with. Too many of these bimbos
> knowlingly pick pieces of shit to breed with, and
> then whine and complain about the results.
> This child is a mental. period.

I concur- I think she should be evaluated on a thorough and serious basis. Possibly committed for observation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login