Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

dangerous woman

Posted by mercurior 
dangerous woman
December 12, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK, copy and paste the links into your browser and delete the delete section, its for safety, and no track backs.

she calls her daughter evil,

(However this morning my daughter shocked and amazed me. As usual first thing when she woke up today she said, " I am going to be a good girl today mummy" , and I nodded and said, "OK". She was quiet for a while as if in deep thought then she said, " But mummy, everyday I try and I want to be a good girl, but I can't do it. I can't be a good girl". I didn't know what to say to her at this point so I asked her why she could not do it. " Because there is only one person who can ever help me to be good", she said.
So not knowing where this was going and a little confused by what my daughter was saying, I asked her who it is who would help her to be a good girl, thinking maybe she was going to say me, she said- Jesus. Yes my four year old daughter told me that the only person who would ever help her to be a good girl was Jesus Christ, because she could not do it on her own. I have never told her this. I would have thought this is too deep for a four year old to understand. That she was a sinner, she could not control her sinful nature. She wanted to be good but she could not, instead she did things that where wrong no matter how she tried to be good. Her theology is far deeper than that of many preachers today. I mean she gets it. It is only by the finished work of Christ on the cross that we can be delivered from sin. The righteousness of God is imputed to us when we forsake our sins and believe, 2 Corinthians 5:21. It is Christ who works in us enabling us to do good when we are saved, otherwise all our good works are like filthy rugs before God. She sounded like Paul in Romans 7, " O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? And she understood the answer, that it is only through Christ that we can be delivered and freed from the bondage of sin. I was so amazed by God's power that I wanted to cry. I have never shared this with her, so how did she know? It can only be the work of the Holy Spirit. For a little girl to know that she can not be good on her own, that there is only one who can help her, that is Jesus is beyond my comprehension. When she said that all I said to her was that she was right. I did not say anything more as I was in shock and I did not want to ruin what the Lord was doing in her heart. I am not saying she got saved, she is only four. But one thing I know God is definitely working in my little girl's life. It encouraged me to pray for her even more. She is a wretched little girl, who knows she is a wretched sinner who needs only a good saviour to help her. Glory belongs to God!)

http://thewomanof{delete}virtue.blogspot.com/

http://thewomanof{delete}virtue.blogspot.com/2008_10_01_archive.html

from that same site.,

I have been strongly advised and warned not to write any more on my blog, as it could have consequences. I did listen to that for a while, but it is eating me up not to testify about the goodness of God. God has not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind, and above all he is sovereign and in total control of the whole situation, so I have to put my fears aside, and I will testify about his goodness and glory.

Recently my little girl came to me and asked me where God was. I told her that he is in heaven, but he can see all things and knows all things that happen here on earth. She then asked me if Jesus lived in everyone’s heart. I told her that he didn’t and I did say to her that there are people out there who actually hated Jesus, that not everyone loved Jesus. She seemed to understand this, I wonder if she has noticed it herself. Then she asked me a question I was not expecting, ‘Mummy does Jesus live in my heart?’ This question took me by surprise and I all I could think was I had to be honest with her, I do not believe my daughter is saved yet, so I told her gently that Jesus did not live in her heart. She looked at me heartbroken, her face fell and tears filled in her eyes, “But mummy I want Jesus”, she said, “I want him to come and live in my heart, what do I do mummy”.

I looked at my baby girl so overwhelmed, and I don’t know looking back I should have gave her a better answer, but she is so young I do not want to confuse her, yet she has reached a great spiritual understanding that is beyond her age. I told her that if she prayed and asked Jesus to help her, he would. I told her that she could talk to Jesus and ask him to help her. I looked at her and told her that Jesus loved her very much, that he had died on the cross for her. I told her that her Mummy does things that are wrong too, and Jesus had helped me, and I explained to her that Jesus could help her too. I told her that I read my bible everyday and I pray, I told her that prayer was the way we talk to Jesus.

I could see the longing my little girl has to have a right relationship with God. She knows something is wrong, she is broken because of sin, and she is desperate for the love and comfort of Jesus. No amount of cuddles and kisses I give my baby girl would ever cure her heart. My love for her is a tiny drop compared to the love she is seeking and longing for. She wants to be forgiven, and she wants to have Jesus, and she wants that peace that can only come through Christ. This is a four year old I am talking about. It took me 23 years to get to the point she is today. I can not fully understand this, but I am seeing an all wonderful, all powerful, great God work so powerfully in the life of a babe through the Holy Spirit. My daughter is convicted of sin, and she wants to be redeemed. It’s shocking and overwhelming to me, I can not help but share this. To think my little four year old has asked me the most important question she will ever ask in her life, “What must I do to be saved?” is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, to keep this to myself is something I just cant do, I can not hide the glory of God, that he has chosen to reveal himself to a child, and he has opened her eyes and has made her see that she is lost without him. I am praying that God will save her soul. I am praying that she will find the peace that she knows she doesn’t have. May God be glorified and may his name be honoured. He is a wonderful loving God.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login