Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man sprays TP'ing teenbrats with fox piss

Posted by CFTeen 
"WILLMAR, Minn. – A 50-year-old man who told authorities he was fed up with teens toilet-papering his house decided to defend his property — with a squirt gun filled with fox urine. Now, Scott Wagar is in trouble with the law.

Wagar pleaded not guilty on Wednesday in Kandiyohi County District Court to misdemeanor assault and other charges. He was released on personal recognizance. (so much for 'law enforcement'. and just where were you donut munchers when those punks were vandalizing his house?)

According to police, Wagar was on his property Sept. 16 when he used night vision goggles to see 15-20 people running toward his place. He told police that he told them to leave, swore at them and sprayed them with the fox urine. He also allegedly struggled with one of the teens.

A phone message left at a home listing for a Scott Wagar was not immediately returned to The Associated Press."

Full of winnage on the old guy's part. It's not surprising he's in legal hot water for DARING to hosing those worthless trespassing snots after giving fair warning. Can't have people chasing off Snotleigh for stringing toilet paper all over your house, now can we?
Re: Man sprays TP'ing teenbrats with fox piss
December 12, 2008
Yep, once again, the tresspassers are NOT in the wrong. Fuck, what's the sense of trying to defend your property or your life if this is the kind of shit you have to deal with?

We've got guns in our home. Several. We've got a 10 gauge shotgun in the bedroom that I wouldn't hesitate to use on someone threatening MY life inside MY home, but guess what? You'd either 1. go to jail and/or 2. be sued by the piece of shit's famblee for just aiming the gun at the fucker. I would hope they'd get the hint and run for the door when they hear the clicking of an engaging shot gun.
December 12, 2008
I am wondering if his assult charge was for the "struggle" he had with the teen or for the fox piss. Either way, THEY were trespassing and were lucky to only get shot with fox pee. Around these back hills of Kentucky, they would have gotten an ass full of buckshot and NO ONE (in law enforcement or otherwise) would have done a damned thing about it. Why don't they charge the little bastards with trespassing? Since there were 15-20 of them, it seems like they could look for a hate crime in there somewhere too, or harrassment, or something. All charges should be dropped against this man and THOSE KYDS should be prosecuted. The way it's been handled, they could start right back up trespassing and harrassing, without a fear in the world. This could easily escalate and one of those pweeshush chyyyldren could wind up on an autopsy table.
December 12, 2008
Now that's Minnesota Nice.

In Wisconsin, he probably would have just drugged, killed and ate them.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 12, 2008
I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. That's my favorite saying grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login