Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please share in my disgust.................

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Please share in my disgust.................
December 12, 2008
I just went past the conference room where the gift grab loot is being stashed. You should see it. It looks like a Macy's display. Nearly every person I asked has participated in the gift grab.

This makes me sad for several reasons.

1. that money could have (and should have) gone to an animal shelter

2. more enabling of these parasites

3. the kids SHOULD go without, it might make them look at their parents and realize what losers they are and NOT want to be like that when they grow up

4. no lessons learned by the recipients of these gifts

5. no incentive to try to do better for your famblee, just have your hand out and you shall receive
Re: Please share in my disgust.................
December 12, 2008

3. the kids SHOULD go without, it might make them look at their parents and realize what losers they are and NOT want to be like that when they grow up.

I can say this is completely true, as this was how my husband grew up. No money? NO presents! One time he ate potato soup for a week, another time he and his mother had to live in a fucking hotel. Makes me really mad at his mom for breeding with such a redneck piece of shit fucking ASSHOLE that my hubby hasn't spoken to in almost 20 years. I hate that man and I've never met him. But I forgive MIL, she's not a welfare whore and worked hard...
December 12, 2008
I quit participating in the charity motorcycle toy runs, because of what I witnessed.
Every year about 300 bikers would run toys to the fair grounds. We would unload these toys according to age and sex of the child. Once we were done all the people lined up outside could come in with their kids and the kids sit on Santa's lap and receive 1 gift.
Well the last 3 years, it has been illegals with 3 or more kids, that are waiting in line or it has been redneck trailer trash. I felt I was not helping those who were actually down on their luck and trying to get back on their feet, but I was enabling those who won't.
So now I take the couple hundred dollars I would spend on the toy run and instead I buy socks, lotions, books, blankets, and other stuff for elderly people at the nursing home. I refuse to ever particpate in a toy run again. I expressed my feelings once and was called a racist. I thought it was pretty odd, that me a Mexican American, criticizing her own, was called a racist. I guess it is because I am legal and think you should be legal. If we weren't, you can bet my ass would be in MX right now not here illegally, my dad would never be here illegally, he thinks it is criminal.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 12, 2008

So now I take the couple hundred dollars I would spend on the toy run and instead I buy socks, lotions, books, blankets, and other stuff for elderly people at the nursing home.

How wonderful, Annie. Way to go helping those who are already HERE.
December 12, 2008
I think it's more like any taxpayer saying anything at all about a non-taxpayer and you're labeled as "racist." Society and it's bleeding hearts today really suck balls.

annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ............................ I expressed my
> feelings once and was called a racist. I thought
> it was pretty odd, that me a Mexican American,
> criticizing her own, was called a racist. I guess
> it is because I am legal and think you should be
> legal. If we weren't, you can bet my ass would be
> in MX right now not here illegally, my dad would
> never be here illegally, he thinks it is criminal.
December 12, 2008
Seacreature Wrote:
> So now I take the couple hundred dollars I would
> spend on the toy run and instead I buy socks,
> lotions, books, blankets, and other stuff for
> elderly people at the nursing home.
>
> How wonderful, Annie. Way to go helping those who
> are already HERE.

I have to give the credit to my husband, it was his idea. When he was in college, his fraternity did this and he has carried the tradition since he graduated in 1995. I think many of his brothers still do this as well.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 12, 2008
What a lovely tradition. It's great that he's carried it on for this long. Plus he's spread the love to you and his bros. How sweet. I'd actually love to volunteer at the animal shelter again. They have a program where they bring animals to the nursing homes for the old folks to love on. One day...
December 12, 2008
It just makes it easier for them to cash the welfare check and spend it on themselves because they KNOW that the church will feed them Christmas dinner and that the community will buy their "Santa Claus". I think that the younger they are when they make a correlation between, "no job=no toys", the better. Society is doing these kyds a GRAVE disservice to supply them with Santa Claus every year as it will do nothing to speed up the realization that they need to get as FAR AWAY as possible from the lifestyle of their parents. I say give those welfare kyds a good headstart, which would be empty space in the den corner where a Christmas tree and Santa Claus should have been on Christmas morning. They need to learn RIGHT NOW that 1)There IS no Santa and that life choices determine if you get toys or not, and 2)If there WERE a Santa Claus, then he wouldn't be bringing toys to the housing projects anyway because they have no fireplace, DUH.
December 12, 2008
I'd have no problems helping out a hard working someone who has somehow fallen on hard times, or even a crazy alcoholic drug addled homeless person, but seriously how does anyone know these days?

I've been driving past a free meal site on my way home from work for about 8 years now, our town is also fairly small so I recognize many of the people in line as homeless people from around town, and the rest look like genuine people in need. These past couple months though, I've seen people get out of new vehicles (newer and nicer than mine at least) and/or wearing really nice winter coats and boots, and getting in line for the free meal right next to a guy with a blanket for a coat and plastic bags in his ratty boots. One of my worksites is a clinic that runs a gift charity thing for Christmas, and every year I see at least a dozen well dressed people get out of decent vehicles, toss their cigarette butt in the snow and walk in to sign up for it.

It just makes me believe that there is a certain segment of society who feel it is perfectly within their rights to take whatever necessities are offered for free simply because they'd rather spend their money on cars, cell phones, clothes or whatever. That really pisses me off in so many ways.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 15, 2008
Corporate Gift Grab Update:

I can no longer walk by the conference where the Gift Grab(TM) items are being place because when I do, I get angrier and angrier. Today, I've noticed that piles have grown. HUGE piles for the various "needy famblees." And..... the topper to piss you ALL off.......

THERE ARE 2 FUCKING BIKES added to the piles.
December 15, 2008
I now loathe the holidays with renewed zeal.
Anonymous User
December 15, 2008
This may sound bad, but my first thought was that maybe you could figure out a way to take the bikes so it looks like (obviously) a breeder took it for THEIR kid - would be believable in these economic times...sorry, I'm a bit devious and always thinking of ways to SHOW people that we know what we speak of. You could then bring it to another charity place so some kid would actually get it eventually.

Would make for some fun office gossip, anyway. Could you imagine all the stories, theories, and fingerpointing about "which one did it?" that would emerge. That might be worth the risk. LOL

Again I apologize, I'm a bit of an instigator...like Woody Woodpecker "ha ha ha HA HA!"
December 15, 2008
Yeah, cause a bike is an "essential".
Anonymous User
December 15, 2008
Ever stop and consider what a 'fifth column army' these illegals are?
This is one subject that is difficult to find information about, but Russia is a prime example: they used criminals as a method to keep the population in line.
Now you get this 'don't do this and this or such and such because they'll riiooottt'. And we stand around like wimply little gooballs and don't do anything like shoot them because 'that would anger the community and their race mouthed leaders.
Look at extortionist Jesse Jackson. All it would take to shake a big corporation down was to threaten some sort of black boycott, marches or whatever. Instead of being told to shove it where the moon don't shine and get the f*** out, they caved and paid him off, mainly in getting his own sex trophys jobs and positions.
And if you believe Jackson JR wasn't in line to get that Senators seat, I have a bridge to sell...
December 15, 2008
I am SO tempted to wrap up a nicely written note in a box and drop one in each of the piles for the needy famblees.

The note for the needy parents would read:

"I think you've got a big set of balls to consider yourselves "Needy" - you decided to breed despite your dismal financial situation and lack of successful career possibilities. My gift to you is the following advice:

1. get a job, support yourself and your family, and stop taking from the taxpayers

2. don't have anymore kids that you will obviously not be able to afford to take care of

Happy Holidays!"

For the needy kid:

"How does it feel to have to reach out to total strangers and ask for gifts for the holidays? How does it feel to have a complete loser for a parent? One that cannot even provide for a decent holiday for you? Here's my gift to you: take a good look around. Take note of your loser parent. Take note of everything they do and don't do and resolve make a better life for yourself. Happy Holidays!"
I live in a county where all the welfare whores are white trailer trash.

In fact we have so many here, it's like living in an urban ghetto, there is a town not too far from me considered meth central where no one decent will rent or buy. Also, in the supermarket, every time I am there, there are always shitloads of welfare whores paying with welfare at the checkout. All of them white. Not one mexican, not one black.

I'm convinced the whores we have here will riot too if their precious welfare is cut off.

two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> Ever stop and consider what a 'fifth column army'
> these illegals are?
> This is one subject that is difficult to find
> information about, but Russia is a prime example:
> they used criminals as a method to keep the
> population in line.
> Now you get this 'don't do this and this or such
> and such because they'll riiooottt'. And we stand
> around like wimply little gooballs and don't do
> anything like shoot them because 'that would anger
> the community and their race mouthed leaders.
> Look at extortionist Jesse Jackson. All it would
> take to shake a big corporation down was to
> threaten some sort of black boycott, marches or
> whatever. Instead of being told to shove it where
> the moon don't shine and get the f*** out, they
> caved and paid him off, mainly in getting his own
> sex trophys jobs and positions.
> And if you believe Jackson JR wasn't in line to
> get that Senators seat, I have a bridge to sell...
December 15, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> I live in a county where all the welfare whores
> are white trailer trash.
>
> In fact we have so many here, it's like living in
> an urban ghetto, there is a town not too far from
> me considered meth central where no one decent
> will rent or buy. Also, in the supermarket, every
> time I am there, there are always shitloads of
> welfare whores paying with welfare at the
> checkout. All of them white. Not one mexican, not
> one black.
>
> I'm convinced the whores we have here will riot
> too if their precious welfare is cut off.
>
>
>
> two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Ever stop and consider what a 'fifth column
> army'
> > these illegals are?
> > This is one subject that is difficult to find
> > information about, but Russia is a prime
> example:
> > they used criminals as a method to keep the
> > population in line.
> > Now you get this 'don't do this and this or
> such
> > and such because they'll riiooottt'. And we
> stand
> > around like wimply little gooballs and don't do
> > anything like shoot them because 'that would
> anger
> > the community and their race mouthed leaders.
> > Look at extortionist Jesse Jackson. All it
> would
> > take to shake a big corporation down was to
> > threaten some sort of black boycott, marches or
> > whatever. Instead of being told to shove it
> where
> > the moon don't shine and get the f*** out, they
> > caved and paid him off, mainly in getting his
> own
> > sex trophys jobs and positions.
> > And if you believe Jackson JR wasn't in line to
> > get that Senators seat, I have a bridge to
> sell...

All of the welfare whores in my area are white trailer trash as well and most are third generation or more welfare recipients. It's a way of life for many hillbillies in these parts. When I lived in an urban setting it was mosly black welfare whores, but I have since learned that they are geographically evenly distributed and ALL races and nationalities are PROUDLY represented in the "welfare lines", which are no longer since they mail out their electronic food debit cards and direct deposit their checks these days. I am sure it's more convenient to be on welfare now than in years of late.
Anonymous User
December 15, 2008
KidFreeLuvnlife, that's a great idea. You should do it. Heck, we ALL should do it. I think I know what I'm doing tomorrow now!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login