Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

unreal

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
unreal
December 12, 2008
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/miley-cyrus-gets-moms-old-porsche-for-16th-birthday/16475?nc

I just can't wrap my head around this
Re: unreal
December 12, 2008
If these kyds had names other than the ones which they were born with like the Sheen and Bridges boys, the Baldwin brothers, Tori Spelling and others from that time era along with these new brats who have celeb parents, there isn't an agent, producer, director, or record company IN THE WORLD, who would give a shit less if they lived or died. It is SO not about talent anymore and ALL about marketing and packaging, like mail order merchandise. They also would still be asking moomie for rides, buying bus tokens, or gassing up the ole 1999 famble sedan rather than lamenting over getting a late model Porche as a "hand me down". What a bunch of stupid, useless, talentess, spoiled, little shitholes who will likely wind up on any number of cable cast off independent channels in ten years appearing on shows like, "What ever happened to........." broke and working for minimum wage, like THOUSANDS of "star kyds" from the 70's, 80's, and 90's, or OD on drugs and alcohol, "on accident".

They had better hope that moomie or duddy stays famous or that they have a DAMNED good lawyer and manager working on their behalf. Otherwise, ALL of this shit is fleeting and could easily be gone overnight. These bastards think that they are invincible and have a HUGE sense of entitlement as well. It will only make that fall off the top even more painful when they land on their expensive and well sculpted asses and burst one of their titty implants in the process. This kyd has had an apparent collagen lip injection already and she is only 16. I can only imagine how she will look when she is 30.
December 12, 2008
Yeah, I saw that earlier and just rolled my eyes. I really wish something would happen to her so she'll go away, permanently. If not, I'm sure we'll see the talentless twat on the news in about 10 years time for a different reason... Something about robbing a liquor store, no doubt... :gun1
December 12, 2008
Oh yes... Now they'll "take her seriously". Uh-huh. Dream on, you little stupid clone. And why don't you fix your fucking teeth since you have so much fucking money!
December 12, 2008
And this is... news?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 12, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And this is... news?

Sadly, in this breeder-brained, brat-obsessed world... Yes... eye rolling smileysad smiley
Anonymous User
December 13, 2008
...waiting for her to turn 18, for the nude pics. That would be my only interest in Miley. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login