Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another "Great" "Feminist Idea--NOT!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Another "Great" "Feminist Idea--NOT!
December 12, 2008
Here's a real brilliant idea from the FEMOOOOOONIST Community:

Dependent care reimbursement limit increase

Increase dependent care reimbursement from $5000 per family to $5000 per child for a child in 1st grade and above and $10,000 per child if the child does not go to school.Dependent care (child care / pre school) is a huge expense for a family and by using those facilities we create and maintain jobs for others.By getting better access to day care, we promote women's rigths to work.

angry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping offangry flipping off

If you get a chance you might wish to register your opinion on this subject.
nowhiggers
Re: Another "Great" "Feminist Idea--NOT!
December 12, 2008
goddamn i hate these whores.
Anonymous User
December 13, 2008
All you can do is get a good tax attorney and CPA to minimize the amount of $$ you hemorrhage to these whores.
December 13, 2008
yep. Any time I see propositions such as these up for a vote, I will vote against them, and I intend to keep close to a good tax lawyer so these bitches get only the absolute minimum.

I already told DH that in any election to raise school taxes, I vote against them.
nowhiggers
December 13, 2008
the minimization a cpa can do for the average childfree working person ain't much. but yes, i guess that can help on some issues.

the whores will still get you april 15, nothing you can really do.

i take a different approach which i have discussed in some other threads. corporations and charity love to give away to the moos, so whatever i can get away with, like the free formula samples i order and feed to the cats outside, or whatever, i suspect i can snag $500 between free samples for shit and a few trips to the local food bank as a "mawm." some people might call this tacky, lol. but when you consider Habitat for Humanity gives away FREE FUCKING HOUSES to the whores, it's really quite minuscule in terms of what breeders can qualify for and get for free.

Marzipan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All you can do is get a good tax attorney and CPA
> to minimize the amount of $$ you hemorrhage to
> these whores.
December 13, 2008
Why the fuck don't they kick in my door and take what they want. Enough is enough.

"You can't slit the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve."
-Al Swearingen
CFBitchfromLA
December 13, 2008
And people wondered why I did not vote for either major party candidate for president?! They both promised the moon and the stars to breeders, and now they want to collect.
December 13, 2008
Not only do I not think that there should be ANY tax breaks or "refunds" for milkcows and duddies, I think that they should pay EXTRA for the burden on our economy and environment that having all of these kyds causes. It makes no sense what so ever that we have to PAY OUT every year and we own a business and work our asses off, yet these breeders can "stay at home" and collect MY money. It is upside down philosophy to reward bad behavior and penalize good behavior. IF I knew a way to not get caught, I would manufacture 3-4 kyds and use them as deductions. Do they make them show birth certificates or give a social security number? How does the government KNOW that they actually have those kyds to claim? What are the penalties if you get caught doing this? Since we have "homeskool", "the UNskooled", and no vax breeders, HOW exactly are their brats accounted for by the federal government these days?confused smiley

I have never heard of anyone doing this, which means one of two things. 1)No one has done it or is doing it, or 2)They are not getting caughttongue sticking out smiley

One more thing I just wondered, if anyone knows. When they have these "natural homebirths", and don't "believe in doctors", what do they have to do to get a birth certificate? If all they have to do is produce a baybee, that wouldn't be too difficult as I know PLENTY of second cousins by marriage who are either knocked up or who just had a baybee and are ALWAYS pawning their kyds off on relatives. "Could I take little Meahghan to the park? She is TOO irresistably cuuuuutttttte!" Then, on the way to the park, I could haul little Meahghan up to the birth records office, then little Sebastian in 9 months......Then little Crystian in ANOTHER 9 months, etc.....Hell, by 2015, I could be EASILY claiming 5 or 6 brats and make 5 times the income that we now make.shrug
Why? Isn't the everylasting joy of having a baybee enough? Why do we need to *bribe* people to have kids - especially when we're 9 trillion in the hole and counting?!!

Oh for the days of yore when YOUR kids were YOUR expense!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login