Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1250 Pointless Disney Bathroom Discussions

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1250 Pointless Disney Bathroom Discussions
April 20, 2006
Glad to see this is how the breeders fill their days. Talking about the bathrooms at Disney. I guess it could be worse though, they could spend their day bashing us CF Folk. People that obsessed with Disney remind me of some sick cult.

Besides, if you aren't happy with the bathrooms, grab a paper funnel and go behind a bush!! LOL
"When you visit Disney as much as we do..." Wow, you must really be WONDERFUL parunts, visiting Disney ALL the time! You must also be VERY wealthy and important to be able to visit Disney THAT frequently. What amazing, caring parunts you are to have rated ALL of the pisspots for ALL of the other WONDERFUL chyldren that might need to go wee wee. Your are really damn special. I, however, prefer to piss at Cracker Barrel, plus it's all I can afford.
Okay, it's early and I haven't loaded up on stimulants yet.

I read that posting and I thought it was a Duh spamvertising his own Disney Bathroom website. I had a good laugh when I realized he was just bashing someone else's site. smiling smiley

Actually, I love the idea of bathroom ratings. I actually had a similar idea myself many years ago - to write a guidebook that rates different public restrooms on cleanliness, size, etc. and gives people tips on where to find a bathroom in a big city.
Re: 1250 Pointless Disney Bathroom Discussions
April 20, 2006
I do find dirty bathrooms disgusting - but, when you gotta go, you gotta go! I had to use a filthy Porta-Potty at a rock festival two years ago and it didn't kill me.

But you know what? If a bathroom is disgusting, it is often BECAUSE of all the damn breeders using it! Reminds me of a ladies room I had the misfortune of experiencing last year, which nearly gave me a panic attack: screeching toadlers and loaves everywhere with shitty diapers and moos wiping their asses, whiny kyds in every stall, toilet paper and paper towels all over the floor, puddles of water and soap - it was a nasty sound, smell and sight overload and I just HAD to get out of there!
Guest, we are, in no way shape or form, happy or excited to hear about how your pregnunt wife had to piss every second. If she had to piss so bad, why oh why didn't she stay home? Intelligent huh?
April 20, 2006
i dont think this is the guests site. i think how pointless it is, and how typical the breeder mentality is.

as if you hadnt guessed i was that guest. i clicked post before i typed in my name.

water lily its a quote from that site

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
April 20, 2006
"When you visit Dizzyland as often as we do... Oh congrats! You obviously need a corperation in order to have fun. Mindless fuck. And we all need to hear about your wifes urine output micro-penis man.
"I think if a kid asks how Santa can live forever, I think a good answer is that he drinks blood."
-Jack Handley The lost Deep Thoughts,Pg18
Anonymous User
April 20, 2006
I'm with CR VTer and Mercurior...I think the ranter was just quoting from the Dizzyland shitter site; I don't think it was his (or her) own site.

A restroom review site is a good idea, but it should be aimed at ALL...not just sprogs and preggos. The rest of us have to pee, too, you know.
I'm sorry Mercurior.
April 21, 2006
dont worry bout it, the one good reason to have it, it does mention places with no baby changing tables. and since there are so many with them.

it does show that disney is too pro kids, and pro family, too much so for us cf (mostly).

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.