Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby P - The Rant 2

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Baby P - The Rant 2
December 13, 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7781201.stm

OK, my Local authorities is in the mess where I work for and where I live at.

My director got kicked out, the Council Leader and the Cabinet of Children's department has to resign over this. Now they want to march at my Local Authority.

Don't anyone consider that the Moo of Baby got tourtured not meant to have a kid e.g. Smother, burn in the car, Drown.

All I notice about all of this is that why breeders and moo always like to blame Local Authority of this tragic case. Why don't they blame the moo who got tourtures the kid (over 50 times).

These people do not/never think before they breed.
When it first time hell breaks loose for weeks all-over the media. They always condem the Local Government but never the breeder that kill the kid.
Re: Baby P - The Rant 2
December 13, 2008
Just a few short months ago there was similar public outcry over the baybee that it's duddy snapped her spine over his knee. I don't envy CPS people and medical staff who have to treat and/or report suspected child abuse cases. If you look at the kyd's "health dossier" on the page that Gigabyte posted, it appears as if CPS was on top of the situation as well as the police, but the woman was released for some reason and the kyd was returned. I think that police, social workers, neighbors, famblee members not living in the home, etc....are reluctant to do much because the courts almost ALWAYS give the kyd right back to moomie. It didn't help matters when the child was SEEN banging his own head against a wall by a social worker, which is how moomie claims that most of his prior injuries had occurred.

This, and most ALL other child abuse cases is soley the parents' faults. If they start accusing CPS for these kyd's unfortunate demise, what's to stop them from charging teachers, neighbors, and passersby in the mall as accessories to the crime? You can't have someone arrested because you "think" they are abusive. Even when CPS has parents arrested and kyds removed from the home, 90% of the time they get a slap on the wrist and have the kyd back at home by nightfall. This is simply NO ONE'S fault but the abusive parents. Until the system starts cracking down on first time offender child abusers, I would just about have to see them break the kyd's leg before I would call the police, even then I would hesitate to get involved because of all of the bullshit.

Yeah, it really IS "different when it's your own". When it's "your own" you can slowly beat it to death and get away with it. If a stranger yells out "NO!" when the kyd is hauling ass into traffic, THEY could be accused of traumatizing the little fucker.
December 13, 2008
KK, I posted that news item. Parents, oddly enough are on their own because of THE BIG LIE.
Gigabyte
December 13, 2008
I am currently work under the Children's & Young People Service Directorate and the good thing I am in the Youth Service section. Because the Social Service section is under investigation.

I remember listening on the radio and the calls are condeming the Social Workers, the Haringey Council, the Managers.

And they 5% to none at all condem the dawm moo did the killing.

This is what society is like when people breed. The dumb breeders always point the blame on society, the workers and the managers.
But they don't say 'this shouldn't have the kid or not meant to have the kid.'

My area at the moment is under scrutiny because of breeders like baby torturer.

What is worse is the dumb lose-moo does a protest in frot of the Civic Centre.
Soulie
December 13, 2008
This case made me think a lot about my decision to be CF and the most ridiculous reasons that the childed have started giving me in a vain attempt to convince me to breed.

What if when Baby P's mother first got pregnant she was bingoed into keeping it by a bunch of silly moos? What if, deep down, she knew that there was no way she was ready to have a child? That she had no maternal instinct or rabid desire to be a parunt, but she was guilt-tripped into not aborting the clump of cells for the sake of pleasing society?

Those moos must be feeling pretty damn stupid right now and I hope they live with this kyds blood on their shit-stained hands for all eternity.

Just because I don't want to have kyds myself, doesn't mean I think it's right when they are tortured to death.
Gigabyte
December 13, 2008
Soulie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Those moos must be feeling pretty damn stupid
> right now and I hope they live with this kyds
> blood on their shit-stained hands for all
> eternity.

The media and the society saying the Baby P's blood on the Local Authority's hand.

BULL-SHIT.

I agree with Soulie.

The blood should be on every breeder's and Moo's (and loser dud's) hand.
Not the Council - the people who decide to crap a loaf.
Also people who bingo people should have the baby P's blood on their hand's too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login