Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1241 Toyota's Siena Moo Van

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
1241 Toyota's Siena Moo Van
April 20, 2006
Speaking of bad baybee names, has anyone noticed how the name Siena is widely becoming a popular girl's name? The yuppie breeders that own the company I work for have a daughter named Siena. HORK

Of course on the same side of the coin, I know someone with a dog named Siena. I think the poor dog needs a new name.
Sherz
Re: 1241 Toyota's Siena Moo Van
April 20, 2006
Where I'm from, girls named Sienna are much like girls named Sierra, Dakota, and Montana. They all have this in common; their parunts were usually 15 when they had them, and they are destined to be the girl that some guy gets his first blow job from.

The yuppie girl names around here are Madison, Bailey, Taylor, Morgan, and many others. I hate yuppies!
Water Lily
April 20, 2006
Tierrah, Sierra, Madison, doesn't anyone give their kids normal names nowadays?
CFBoston
April 20, 2006
Gf's friend named their brat Kaleigh (rolls eyes), and they enter her in endless beauty pageants. I've also heard a lot of baybees named Harper and Hunter. Makes you wonder if these moronic parunts even realize they are naming their brats with LAST names! Too funny! On another topic, if any of you drive little sporty cars, notice the look of envy or worse from some breeder bus drivers. It's a hoot! winking smiley
Anonymous User
April 20, 2006
Ack. The name Harper, first or last, makes me and my rights cringe.
Sherz
April 21, 2006
Argh, beauty pageants! They sicken me.
April 21, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Argh, beauty pageants! They sicken me.

They're revolting. Funny how the moos are terrified of pedophiles, and yet they doll up their sproglinas like whores.
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 21, 2006
Yep. Jon Benet Ramsey was a perfect example. Whored out to fulfill her moo's fantasies, molested by famblee members then ultimately murdered. Had that child lived, she probably would have ended up a crack ho on the streets by the time she was 16 to escape the controlling, Barbie-like idealism her mother had for her.

She was 6 years old and had a serious bed-wetting problem. Gee, do ya *THINK* there may have been a problem there, folks?
Anonymous User
April 21, 2006
Sherz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Argh, beauty pageants! They sicken me.

Did you know that beauty pageants are illegal in Canada? You can still have "Miss [City]" or "Miss [event]", but no beauty pageants, especially not with minors.
Sherz
April 21, 2006
I worked with a woman who constantly had her daughter in a "Little Miss Something" pageant. She started putting her in them when she was a month old! This woman was a teacher's aide, so she only made about 18K a year, but she would spend hundreds of dollars on dresses, and the huge pageant entry fees. The sad thing was, her kid wasn't even a bit cute. She was a rather portly youth with a nose like a pig. Her mom would always bring in pictures of her in her pageant regalia, some of the pics had been done professionally--I don't know how she could afford all the shit! She must have been getting some primo child support from her 3 different babies daddies.
Water Lily
April 21, 2006
Yet, again, Breeders have nothing else going on in their lives...
Anonymous User
August 30, 2006
Do you know what name really bugs me? Porsche. For fuck's sake, it's PORTIA!

One of my favorite daily things to do is read the kid's birthday page in my local paper. I look at the name and then see if I'm right about the marital or single motherhood status.

I noticed the other day that 70 percent of the newborns listed in the paper to the local hospitals were born to people with differing last names.
August 30, 2006
Yep, typical cases of the unwed moo wanting to trap herself a MAYUN to either marry and take care of her, or someone which she can have constant access to his wallet for the next 18 years. Sluts.

And after the man is trapped into fatherhood and won't marry the slut, it's always the man that's bashed. These dumbasses don't think about the quality of life that kid will have, sans a father figure.
GreenGrass
August 30, 2006
I was on the commuter train this afternoon coming home from work and overheard a guy saying he had "four kids by four babymommas". Geezus, how many times does it take before you realize WEAR A CONDOM!!!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.