Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My kids were so excited for BIG snow!"

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Cheese Louise
"My kids were so excited for BIG snow!"
December 13, 2008
We were supposed to get a "big" snowstorm last night and today. Up to a foot of snow was predicted. Thankfully, it didn't quite happen that way. We got maybe 3-4 inches.

A local news website has an area for comments. One breedermoo whines "my kids were so excited for BIG snow! YOU SUCK!"

Nice attitude there, moocow, and what a GREAT example you're setting for your brats. I hope they don't see your lovely "YOU SUCK" comment.

Here's a concept. Maybe you should teach your kids that weather forecasts aren't IRON-CLAD GUARANTEES, you stupid twit.

It diiiiiidn't snooooowwww! Sue the forecasters! eye rolling smiley
Re: "My kids were so excited for BIG snow!"
December 13, 2008
But, but, but, the kiddies waaaaaant snooooow. So God, or Mother Nature, or King Climate or whatever has to be cajoled into providing what the kiddies want.

It ought to be illegal for anyone over the age of 14 to use the term 'you suck'.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Re: "My kids were so excited for BIG snow!"
December 13, 2008
I wonder if the kydz would be excited to SHOVEL the BIG SNOW. Like it's the news' fault that the freeze-line tracked differently. Shoot the messenger. That'll teach 'em.

WE didn't get BIG SNOW, but we got BIG ICE. Even though the roads are clear, so many folks don't have electricity. We are lucky; we have everything, except our land-line phone is a little messed up. My SIL Kathy has 3 teenagers (plus the 9-month prgnsty SIL staying with her) and they borrowed our camping batteries and butane cookstove. Lots of restaurants and businesses are also closed, and the few places like McD's and Wendy's are SLAMMED. I suspect they may even run out of food to sell. I sure wouldn't want to be working there. Even the nursing homes, the only reason they have electricity is b/c they have generators.

And this woman thinks it SUCKS because her kydz can't have a snowball fight? Someone owes HER a spanking.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
HI CheeseLuoise, you must be in my area in the northern part of the country. What galls me too about the whining that "but my kyds want snow" -- is what about the people that have to travel? This risk to lives on treacherous roads? The cost to us taxpayers (after a very bad state budget forecast) for road clearing?? Heavy snowstorms are costly in terms of actual dollars and potential for serious injury or loss of lives. To whine about the damn kyds wanting snow is just SELFISH..... arrghhh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login