I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
Anonymous User
Re: Kid breaks into store to play with toys
December 16, 2008
What I want to know is, what stupid fuck left 'the other door' open? Probably has the same mentality as the 4 year old.
December 16, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What I want to know is, what stupid fuck left 'the
> other door' open? Probably has the same mentality
> as the 4 year old.

I wondered the same thing and just bet that Famblee Dollar store home office big shots are coming down hard on the store manager and district manager who would be so careless as to leave a door open after close. I am also wondering why and how that kyd was able to leave his home at 3AM undetected and with apparent ease. Don't these people have dead bolts or latch type locks since they have a TODDLER in the house? It sounds like they live in an urban area too with his "crossing the street" over to the Famblee Dollar store. You would think that they would have the kyd contained a little better than that, even in the daytime because of their location.

This could have easily wound up as one of the more common "unforseen tragedies" we hear so much about if that store had been locked. God only knows what drainage ditch he would have toddled upon and fallen into, how many pervs were on the streets at that hour, or how many cars could have flattened him. Again and as usual, this is SOLELY the parents' faults.
December 16, 2008
....how does a two year old learn burglary?.....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login