Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Puketastic on the interwebs

Posted by LoveToLurk 
Puketastic on the interwebs
December 16, 2008
I was bored at work today (nothing new there) so I decided to start randomly searching the internet. Somewhere along the way I remembered that a friend told me she takes Flintstones vitamins because they're pretty much the same as adult vitamins and they taste better. So I did a google search for "flintstones vitamins for adults," and I find this as one of the first hits:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070404074453AA4NtZ5

Find the fourth answer down. For some reason it really annoyed the crap out of me today...I had to post it here because I knew you all would be able to understand my annoyance.

"I stopped giving vitamin supplements to my precious little girl.two faces puking I basically turned my whole family's life around and we all eat a well balanced diet. We all lost extra fat and have more energy throughout the day."

Stupid moo...judging by her links, it looks like she is a granola moo. (Multivitamins can kill you? eye rolling smiley Something tells me her brat isn't vaccinated.) And the question wasn't even about kids, it was about adults taking the vitamins...nobody wants to hear about your "pwecious liddle girl" you stupid moo.

Gah. Stupid, stupid moos. They annoy me.
Re: Puketastic on the interwebs
December 16, 2008
I used to visit that "answers" thing...it was fun at first. Then I began to see just how fucking STUPID people have become. And it's chuck full of dumb assed teenagers. Not to mention all the, "I think I may be preggo" questions from the idiotic teens. It started to really irk the shit out of me so I stopped. So yea, can't blame you at all there.
Anonymous User
Re: Puketastic on the interwebs
December 16, 2008
I hate them too...I just take extreme solace and satisfaction in the fact that in a few short years, they will not be the "precious little girl" anymore - just another selfish, greedy, ugly bitch of a teenager who tells this "mommy" to "Fuck off" as she slams the door....and believe me, those very parents will regret their choice. Seen it with my own two eyes way too many times to know it almost ALWAYS happens.

This knowledge (and fact) sometimes gets me through the day...along with a little vino.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login